Israeli Official Spills: We Knew Obama Wanted ‘Revenge’

I am amazed that so many American's defend this man just because he is half black.....
(smile) Prove it LL?

You forgot? We've already been down that road. You showed your hand, loser. Let's try to be honest.

Poor LL, you have lowered yourself to Jake/Twink's level.

Please. Tell me again how progressives have made you become racist. I want to hear it again.

Prove you ever heard it the first time LL ;)

You can't get to me LL, you aren't intelligent enough.

Deny, deny, deny!

I have no reason to deny any of your lies ;)

Have you told the board why you can't see any of your Grand Kids LL?

You mean because he considers our nation more important than Israel?

No, he considers his quest to alienate Israel to be more important than our nation. Big difference.

Big difference? No.

Here is the difference. Netanyahu disrespected OUR president TK - it does NOT matter who occupies that position - it's OUR president. In terms of alliances - Israel needs us more than we need them (and no, that is not being anti-semitic, that's reality) and disrespecting our president is not exactly the way maintain a relationship that is less necessary for us then for them. You guys, on the right, are so full of hatred for Obama - that you let it overrule your respect for the position he occupies - so much so, you will allow, encourage, and excuse foreign leaders who disrespect it (Putin, Netanyahu). I've never seen this before and Obama is far from the worst President we've had. Even Bush was not treated this way and believe me - there was as good a reason to do so in the minds of his detractors as there is for Obama's detractors.

Think about it TK.

Israel is a foreign nation - another country with it's OWN interests that may or may not coincide with us. Like any other country.

What is important to our country first and formost? Our interests? Someone elses?

Israel is NO different than any other ally - or it shouldn't be.

I am amazed that so many American's defend this man just because he is half black.....
You forgot? We've already been down that road. You showed your hand, loser. Let's try to be honest.

Please. Tell me again how progressives have made you become racist. I want to hear it again.

Deny, deny, deny!

I can't see them because I don't have any.

Fail.

You mean because he considers our nation more important than Israel?

No, he considers his quest to alienate Israel to be more important than our nation. Big difference.

Big difference? No.

Here is the difference. Netanyahu disrespected OUR president TK - it does NOT matter who occupies that position - it's OUR president. In terms of alliances - Israel needs us more than we need them (and no, that is not being anti-semitic, that's reality) and disrespecting our president is not exactly the way maintain a relationship that is less necessary for us then for them. You guys, on the right, are so full of hatred for Obama - that you let it overrule your respect for the position he occupies - so much so, you will allow, encourage, and excuse foreign leaders who disrespect it (Putin, Netanyahu). I've never seen this before and Obama is far from the worst President we've had. Even Bush was not treated this way and believe me - there was as good a reason to do so in the minds of his detractors as there is for Obama's detractors.

Think about it TK.

Israel is a foreign nation - another country with it's OWN interests that may or may not coincide with us. Like any other country.

What is important to our country first and formost? Our interests? Someone elses?

Israel is NO different than any other ally - or it shouldn't be.
I think Iran is much different from any ally we ever had.

Who negotiates with the "Death to America" gangsters but another American hating son of a bitch?

Deny, deny, deny!

Fail.

See?

Lies are lies, the difference is that you will stick with yours because you have no other way to try and get to me ;)

Israel is a loyal ally, too bad this administration hasn't the same sense of loyalty and commitment.
Israel is a country WE support. They should be a little more accommodating when it comes to our opinions. We don't have to prop them up, you know. If Israel was an inner city mother, you'd be calling her a Welfare Queen.

Deny, deny, deny!

Fail.

See?

Lies are lies, the difference is that you will stick with yours because you have no other way to try and get to me ;)

Getting to you is easy. You are a mark.

Israel is a loyal ally, too bad this administration hasn't the same sense of loyalty and commitment.
Israel is a country WE support. They should be a little more accommodating when it comes to our opinions. We don't have to prop them up, you know. If Israel was an inner city mother, you'd be calling her a Welfare Queen.

This pig fucking President interfered with a Sovereign Nations Election because he hates their White leader.

That's all I need to know.

Deny, deny, deny!

Fail.

See?

Getting to you is easy. You are a mark.

OOOO sorry, you are living a lie.

Love seeing the traitors spilling their guts for America here.
Obama is a traitor to the nation.
Israel isn't our nation. Why do the wingnuts keep forgetting that?

Do "loyal allies" spy on us? Leak sensitive information on ongoing negotiations?

(smile) Your King has betrayed our allies.

Iran is our Mortal enemy, if you don't know that you are dismissed as a ninny.

This pig fucking President interfered with a Sovereign Nations Election because he hates their White leader.

He hates their white leader?

There it is! Let the poison out.

Obama is a disgrace, fuck him and everyone who supports him. I'm good with the hatred that will come my way.
Well, hate seems to come as second nature to the right these days. Then in the next breath they'll talk about this being a Christian nation!

They've struck a new low. Even the Dems, as much as they hated Bush, never applauded foreign nations for spying us or placed foreign rulers like Putin or Netanyahu above our own President - regardless of who occupied that position. The level of hate is unbelievable.

Of course, Israel sits in the middle of this, with no say on the negotiating process. So what do you expect them to do? Sit there and take it? Israel has to act in the best interests of its survival, not your sensitivities, ma'am.

I am going to accuse you of a bit of hero worship, Coyote. Obama does not in fact have a halo around his head, and he can do a lot of wrong. He already doesn't like Netanyahu, and for good reason, Netanyahu is a threat to him, and it shows. He [Obama] knows what Iran wants to do to Israel, yet he continues without considering the implications to Israel.

He hates their white leader?

There it is! Let the poison out.

;)

Poor LL so much hate, so little brains.

Forum List

Back