Israeli Official Spills: We Knew Obama Wanted ‘Revenge’

Love seeing the traitors spilling their guts for America here.

Obama is a traitor to the nation.

You mean because he considers our nation more important than Israel?
Precisely. It seems to these folks here that their loyalty to America and their President is dependent on that president's ass kissing of Israel. They are NOT true patriots of any kind.they are traitors.

Last edited:
Obama is a disgrace, fuck him and everyone who supports him. I'm good with the hatred that will come my way.
Well, hate seems to come as second nature to the right these days. Then in the next breath they'll talk about this being a Christian nation!

LOL, hatred is what Obama and the rest of you Jew haters throw out every day.

Obama is a disgrace, fuck him and everyone who supports him. I'm good with the hatred that will come my way.
Well, hate seems to come as second nature to the right these days. Then in the next breath they'll talk about this being a Christian nation!

They've struck a new low. Even the Dems, as much as they hated Bush, never applauded foreign nations for spying us or placed foreign rulers like Putin or Netanyahu above our own President - regardless of who occupied that position. The level of hate is unbelievable.

I am amazed that so many American's defend this man just because he is half black.....
Once Antares admitted to being a crazed racist....he has gone all out. It's fun to watch.

(smile) Prove it LL?

You forgot? We've already been down that road. You showed your hand, loser. Let's try to be honest.

Poor LL, you have lowered yourself to Jake/Twink's level.

Please. Tell me again how progressives have made you become racist. I want to hear it again.

LOL, hatred is what Obama and the rest of you Jew haters throw out every day.
You're jumping to conclusions. How do you know I'm not Jewish? A significant portion of Obama's inner circle is.

I don't care what you are, you hate Netanyahu and the rest of the Jooooish Nation, you swallow every lie he throws at you.

I am amazed that so many American's defend this man just because he is half black.....
Once Antares admitted to being a crazed racist....he has gone all out. It's fun to watch.

(smile) Prove it LL?

You forgot? We've already been down that road. You showed your hand, loser. Let's try to be honest.

Please. Tell me again how progressives have made you become racist. I want to hear it again.

Prove you ever heard it the first time LL ;)

You can't get to me LL, you aren't intelligent enough.

(smile) Prove it LL?

Prove you ever heard it the first time LL ;)

You can't get to me LL, you aren't intelligent enough.

Deny, deny, deny!

Eh, since nobody wishes to prove their side, I'll support Antares' position (whether he's a traitor is not the point here).

The Obama administration tried to undermine, directly, the Israeli election by leaking sensitive documents revealing Netanyahu's true stance on the two state solution; in hoping it would hurt his position with right wing Israelis. It failed miserably and left the administration with egg on its face.

I've made my case, now it's up to the members of this thread to prove me wrong.

The administration did everything it could to undermine Netanyahu and help the center-left opposition, including sending State Department funds to an organization working to defeat Netanyahu.

While trying to strengthen Israel’s left, the administration also apparently tried to undermine Netanyahu with Israel’s right. On March 6, less than two weeks before the election, a major Israeli newspaper published a document showing that Netanyahu’s envoy had agreed on his behalf to an American-proposed framework that offered substantial Israeli concessions that Netanyahu publicly opposed. Let’s put on our thinking caps. Where would this leak have come from? The most logical suspect is the American State Department.

So here’s the dynamic: Netanyahu, while talking tough publicly about terms for an Israeli-Palestinian deal, was much more accommodating privately during actual negotiations. Just before Israeli elections, the U.S. government likely leaks evidence of his flexibility to harm Netanyahu. As a result, Netanyahu starts to lose right-wing voters to smaller parties, and the left-leaning major opposition party takes a lead in the polls, putting Netanyahu’s leadership in question, just as the U.S. wanted.

Netanyahu responds by using increasingly right-wing rhetoric (including denying that he ever agreed to the framework in question), to win back the voters from smaller parties that the leak cost him. He wins, and almost immediately announces that his campaign rhetoric was misunderstood, and that he still supports a two-state solution when conditions allow. The Obama Administration then announces it nevertheless has to reassess relations with Israel, allegedly because Netanyahu is no longer committed to the two-state solution.

So you get it? The Obama Administration, or someone with similar motivations, leaks a document showing that in practice, Netanyahu was surprisingly flexible in negotiations sponsored by the U.S. Netanyahu then tries to compensate by sounding tough in the closing days of his campaign. The administration then pretends that this is much more meaningful than its actual experience with Netanyahu, as indicated by the document it likely leaked, because it was out to punish Israel for electing Netanyahu regardless.

Indeed, recent reports show that the administration was planning to retaliate against Israel diplomatically if it reelected Netanyahu months ago, not only before his controversial election remarks, but before his Iran speech to Congress was even planned. (In fact, it wouldn't be surprising if Israeli intelligence had gotten wind of this, and thus Netanyahu thought he had little to lose by irritating Obama further with his speech).

Don t believe Obama s faux outrage at Netanyahu - The Washington Post

Forum List

Back