Israeli government to refugees: Go back to Africa or go to prison

I thought Roudy's response was perfectly acceptable. That's why I agreed with it.
How many whites were told to go back to Africa?
How many White are refugees from Africa?
None, that's the point. The whites are from Europe and they are being allowed to stay.

This is clearly racist. Shusha knows this too.
Maybe because the Africans are welfare cases.
Israel won't even accept a Jew who can't work.
You are so consistently wrong it is almost unbelieveable.

There has been a nearly 60% increase in the number of single mothers, from 8,400 in 2000 to 13,500 in 2011. In that year 5,050 single Jewish women gave birth, as compared to 2,600 in 2000. According to the statistics bureau data, about 92 percent of single-parent families with children under the age of 17 are headed by a woman.
read more: One in three Israeli families receive welfare aid, statistics show
They were born in Israel and Israel takes care of those who also emigrated and later on lost their jobs or careers after they already settled.
You're not too bright if this common scenario did not occur to you.

I thought Roudy's response was perfectly acceptable. That's why I agreed with it.
None, that's the point. The whites are from Europe and they are being allowed to stay.

You are so consistently wrong it is almost unbelievable.

There has been a nearly 60% increase in the number of single mothers, from 8,400 in 2000 to 13,500 in 2011. In that year 5,050 single Jewish women gave birth, as compared to 2,600 in 2000. According to the statistics bureau data, about 92 percent of single-parent families with children under the age of 17 are headed by a woman.

It's a good thing The Zionists™ don't "honor kill" their female population the way Moslems shoot, hang, stab, burn, smoosh or otherwise treat their women like chattel.

You are so consistently wrong it is almost unbelievable.

It's a good thing The Zionists™ don't "honor kill" their female population the way Moslems shoot, hang, stab, burn, smoosh or otherwise treat their women like chattel.
The Zionists are evil because they're not eliminating the evil Jews.

Your agreement speaks to your racist nature. There is no more denying that this is a clearly racist policy as no whites are being sent to Africa, let alone back to Europe.

Your agreement speaks to your racist nature. There is no more denying that this is a clearly racist policy as no whites are being sent to Africa, let alone back to Europe.

Why would the Devil White be sent to Africa?

Is this about your hatred for da' evil white race?

Anti-Black Racism Reveals Israel’s White Supremacy

While the Israeli state espouses multiculturalism and diversity, it oppresses not just the Palestinian population, but also any Black person within its borders.

From warehousing African asylum seekers in giant prison camps, to criminalizing and carrying out eugenics programs against its Ethiopian Jewish citizens, Israel’s treatment of Black people reveals that the Zionist project is not just about Jewish supremacy, but also white supremacy.

In this on-the-ground investigation, Abby Martin talks to Osman Ali, a refugee from Darfur, at Holot prison camp about the treatment of refugees by the government, and Tehune Maharat, an Ethiopian Jewish activist whose cousin was killed in an apparent hate crime by Israeli police, about the rampant and institutional racism in the country.

Anti-Black Racism Reveals Israel’s White Supremacy

While the Israeli state espouses multiculturalism and diversity, it oppresses not just the Palestinian population, but also any Black person within its borders.

From warehousing African asylum seekers in giant prison camps, to criminalizing and carrying out eugenics programs against its Ethiopian Jewish citizens, Israel’s treatment of Black people reveals that the Zionist project is not just about Jewish supremacy, but also white supremacy.

In this on-the-ground investigation, Abby Martin talks to Osman Ali, a refugee from Darfur, at Holot prison camp about the treatment of refugees by the government, and Tehune Maharat, an Ethiopian Jewish activist whose cousin was killed in an apparent hate crime by Israeli police, about the rampant and institutional racism in the country.

Oh, well. As long as you "dun' seen it on YouTube", it must be true.

The "Empire Files" on YouTube has a willing audience of you vacant-minded types.

Someone explain how this is neither racist or hypocritical?

Because it is not hypocritical and racist in the least bit.
How can you say that? How many whites face jail or deportation back to Europe?

And not hypocritical? Where do you get your information? You should have got this as this is an israeli propaganda video and still shows the hypocrisy.

Because it is not hypocritical and racist in the least bit.
How can you say that? How many whites face jail or deportation back to Europe?

And not hypocritical? Where do you get your information? You should have got this as this is an israeli propaganda video and still shows the hypocrisy.

How many times should you be told the same thing, dumbass? This is an immigration policy issue, of which every country has a right to decide its own.

Israel is a tiny country of 6 million that sits on less than 1% of the land Arab Muslims control. How about the selfish pigs running these Muslim shitholes show some compassion for their fellow Muslims for a change, and take some of these migrants?

israel_surrounded2.jpg

How many times should you be told the same thing, dumbass? This is an immigration policy issue, of which every country has a right to decide its own.

Israel is a tiny country of 6 million that sits on less than 1% of the land Arab Muslims control. How about the selfish pigs running these Muslim shitholes show some compassion for a change, and take some of these migrants?
I just SHOWED HOW it is both racist and hypocritical.

Israel is a tiny country of 6 million that sits on less than 1% of the land Arab Muslims control. How about the selfish pigs running these Muslim shitholes show some compassion for a change, and take some of these migrants?
I just SHOWED HOW it is both racist and hypocritical.
No you just showed how you are both ignorant and illiterate.

You think any of these Muslim shitholes in the red can help their fellow Muslims?! I wonder why they never ever help ANYONE!

israel_surrounded2.jpg

Where is that anti-Polish Jew Jan T Gross to make a big deal about this, like he did about Poland not accepting refugees?
Off topic! Go back to your room, this is not Polish antisemtic retard board happy hour.

Why did Jew Jan T Gross call Poles hypocrites for being past refugees, and refusing to accept present refugees, but doesn't say one word on Jews being hypocrites for being past refugees, and refusing to accept present refugees?

Where is that anti-Polish Jew Jan T Gross to make a big deal about this, like he did about Poland not accepting refugees?
Off topic! Go back to your room, this is not Polish antisemtic retard board happy hour.

Why did Jew Jan T Gross call Poles hypocrites for being past refugees, and refusing to accept present refugees, but doesn't say one word on Jews being hypocrites for being past refugees, and refusing to accept present refugees?
Off topic red flag! Red card issued and player told to leave.

Forum List

Back