Israeli government to refugees: Go back to Africa or go to prison

And the question was for shusha who did not respond because we do agree here.

I thought Roudy's response was perfectly acceptable. That's why I agreed with it.
So, now that you have proved that racism against blacks is no big deal to you, is that why you never speak out of the blatant misogyny as well?

{[(נַעֲמָה Naama)]} @Naamangr

SHAME on @IKEA for excluding women from Israel catalogue pic.twitter.com/sNww7JyPdR

Womanless Israeli IKEA catalog designed for ultra-Orthodox Jews draws criticism

It's the talmud's racism that drives you people.

So, now that you have proved that racism against blacks is no big deal to you, is that why you never speak out of the blatant misogyny as well?

You haven't proven any racism against blacks. Its just more hate speech, like you introduce on all of your threads.

As for never speaking out against blatant misogyny -- do you know what I do in RL? I teach young women how to defend themselves against rape, abuse and mistreatment. So, you can knock that off.

You haven't proven any racism against blacks. Its just more hate speech, like you introduce on all of your threads.

As for never speaking out against blatant misogyny -- do you know what I do in RL? I teach young women how to defend themselves against rape, abuse and mistreatment. So, you can knock that off.
As you defend racism and misogyny, LMAO. As you still havn't said crap about the obvious hate speech which is "sending the blacks back to Africa!"

As you defend racism and misogyny, LMAO. As you still havn't said crap about the obvious hate speech which is "sending the blacks back to Africa!"

Because you haven't shown that Israel is refusing refugees based on their skin color. You just want to paint Jews as evil.

Because you haven't shown that Israel is refusing refugees based on their skin color. You just want to paint Jews as evil.
Really? Africans are not black? I have to prove this?

This might help you. Count everyone here who is not black...

upload_2017-7-13_13-21-19.jpeg

How many non-blacks can you find here...

upload_2017-7-13_13-26-44.jpeg

But, nooooo, this isn't talmudic racism coming out and being denied.

Louie, you can show me random pictures of people of color all day long and it still won't prove Israel intentionally discriminates against refugees because of skin color.

Because you haven't shown that Israel is refusing refugees based on their skin color.
Have you found any whites yet that are being forced back to Africa? Havya? havya? havya?

I thought not!

The white Europeans are their privileged class. None of them will ever be deported by the fake jews running that nuclear shithole. You know israel is a highly racist and misogynistic society and you support them daily, you racist piece of ....

How many Ethiopian Jews crossed countries by foot so that the Mosad could bring them in?

If anything racists are those who're fixated on blood purity of Jews, color of their skin and looks.

So, if the Africans being kicked out practiced Judaism they would have been allowed to remain? Sounds like discrimination to me. It would be like Italy sending the non-Christian Africans arriving in the tens of thousands in Sicily back and allowing the Christians to stay.

You haven't proven any racism against blacks.
I posted several pictures. Have you found any whites that are being sent back to Africa or are you finally admitting that you, yourself are a racist.

I thought Roudy's response was perfectly acceptable. That's why I agreed with it.
How many whites were told to go back to Africa?
How many White are refugees from Africa?
None, that's the point. The whites are from Europe and they are being allowed to stay.

This is clearly racist. Shusha knows this too.

None, that's the point. The whites are from Europe and they are being allowed to stay.

Maybe because the Africans are welfare cases.
Israel won't even accept a Jew who can't work.

You finally realized your screeching about the Devil White being returned to Africa was totally ridiculous, right?

Maybe because the Africans are welfare cases.
Israel won't even accept a Jew who can't work.
You are so consistently wrong it is almost unbelievable.

There has been a nearly 60% increase in the number of single mothers, from 8,400 in 2000 to 13,500 in 2011. In that year 5,050 single Jewish women gave birth, as compared to 2,600 in 2000. According to the statistics bureau data, about 92 percent of single-parent families with children under the age of 17 are headed by a woman.
read more: One in three Israeli families receive welfare aid, statistics show

Forum List

Back