Israeli government to refugees: Go back to Africa or go to prison

I think they should drop the $3500 and simply give 'em the option of going home or prison.
And if this same option was applied to the European immigrants, COULD WE THEN FINALLY HAVE PEACE?

Sorry, Habib, but simpleton measures for dealing with the disease of Islamic ideology aren't going to cure that disease.

Israel has nothing to do with the conditions afflicting Islam which foster ignorance, poverty and corrupt rulers. Israel has nothing to do with Islamist religious perspectives which foster grinding oppression of women. Israel has nothing to do with corrupt Islamist religious leaders who maintain their Islamic inspired ideology of hate and intolerance. Israel has nothing to do with the populations of Islamic nations which revile Western societal standards of plurality and tolerance of those who believe differently (or not at all)?

Really, Habib, you have nothing but ignorance to spew. You're looking for excuses that will explain the ineptitudes and incompetence of Islamist nations which can't seem to claw their way out of the 7th. The reasons for that are in your korans.

Answered like a true moron.

Now, Why can we NOT at least agree that this policy is both hypocritical and highly racist?

And the question was for shusha who did not respond because we do agree here.

Because it is not hypocritical and racist in the least bit. Why do you guys have a habit of accusing Israel of things the Palestinians and Muslims in general are so blatantly guilty of?

Because it is not hypocritical and racist in the least bit.
You can't be serious and this is a great example of why noone takes you as such. Sending blacks back to Africa sounds like it came straight directly from some neonazi skinhead and you denying that simple and obvious point exposes you.

The hypocrisy is lost on you as well? Whatever dude, be you.

You can't be serious and this is a great example of why noone takes you as such. Sending blacks back to Africa sounds like it came straight directly from some neonazi skinhead and you denying that simple and obvious point exposes you.

This is about illegal migrants and whether Israel can and should take them. Not whether they are black or not, you antisemetic shithead.

This is about illegal migrants and whether Israel can and should take them. Not whether they are black or not, you antisemetic shithead.
No, illiterate moron, it is about sending all the blacks back to Africa which is considered a highly racist position to everyone, but zionist tools.

No, illiterate moron, it is about sending all the blacks back to Africa which is considered a highly racist position to everyone, but zionist tools.
It's about sending illegal migrants back to where they came from, you bigotted racist asshole.

And the question was for shusha who did not respond because we do agree here.

I thought Roudy's response was perfectly acceptable. That's why I agreed with it.
Answered like a true moron.

Now, Why can we NOT at least agree that this policy is both hypocritical and highly racist?

Because your premise is both stupid and unsubstantiated.
Stop going in circles and reply to a simple question which is based on your prior responses (and non-responses).

You have not demonstrated that there is a policy which is racist nor defined what you mean by "hypocritical".

You have not demonstrated that there is a policy which is racist nor defined what you mean by "hypocritical".
I told you no circles. If you don't know why it is racist to tell all the blacks to go back to Africa, then you have answered my question. The fact that you don't know what is hypocritical likewise proves my point.

I told you no circles. If you don't know why it is racist to tell all the blacks to go back to Africa, then you have answered my question. The fact that you don't know what is hypocritical likewise proves my point.

Demonstrate that the whites from Africa are permitted to stay, therefore proving your premise that its a racist policy.

They ARE NOT permitted to stay. Read the OP. They either leave or go to prison, you illiterate hypocritical moron.

They ARE NOT permitted to stay. Read the OP. They either leave or go to prison, you illiterate hypocritical moron.
So since the US is sending illegal Somali's "back to Africa" where they came from, that would make the US "both hypocritical and highly racist?" :cuckoo:

You are as fulla shit as your alter ego sock. LOL

Forum List

Back