Israeli Flag Burned At KKK Rally…By The Counterprotesters!

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
From a report about a recent Klan rally in Dayton, Ohio and those protesting against it:

That afternoon, someone posted a series of photos on her Facebook site showing people in the counterprotest area first attempting to burn an Israeli flag, then tearing it and stomping on it.

(Excerpt) Read more at israellycool.com ...

Basically, the leftists equate Israelis with Nazis for being “colonizers” and not ceding to the demands of the Arab occupiers of Judea and Samaria to die like good Jews.

These particular protesters claimed to be Native American, although I suspect the claim is as valid as Elizabeth Warren’s claim.

I guess every indigenous people is entitled to their homeland — except Jews.

From a report about a recent Klan rally in Dayton, Ohio and those protesting against it:

That afternoon, someone posted a series of photos on her Facebook site showing people in the counterprotest area first attempting to burn an Israeli flag, then tearing it and stomping on it.

(Excerpt) Read more at israellycool.com ...

Basically, the leftists equate Israelis with Nazis for being “colonizers” and not ceding to the demands of the Arab occupiers of Judea and Samaria to die like good Jews.

These particular protesters claimed to be Native American, although I suspect the claim is as valid as Elizabeth Warren’s claim.

I guess every indigenous people is entitled to their homeland — except Jews.
So some Israeli supporters came out to defend the KKK, and the counterprotestors burned their flag. Good for them.

Wow I have never seen burning plastic garner such attention. I am glad they don't notice my continuously burning tires.

Becaise it is in the OP’s link. Even with the fabrication and bias, they couldn’t avoid admitting that the people with the flag arrived to harass the people protesting against the KKK.
You need to cite the exact sentence or sentences where it is stated people with the Israeli flag showed up to support the KKK. I don't see that claimed at all.
Since when have Klan members NOT hated Jews?

Forum List

Back