Planned Parenthood Clinic Stays Open

Looks like it is time to sell the farm...and move to Colorado..They have better weed there and longer life spans..

Looks like it is time to sell the farm...and move to Colorado..They have better weed there and longer life spans..

Continue on to commiefornia... They have all sorts of even more regressive insanity there, and I'm pretty sure you can murder your children until the age of 15.

Before too long they'll be eating their children like Ukrainians on Stalin's Collective Farms.

Continue on to commiefornia... They have all sorts of even more regressive insanity there, and I'm pretty sure you can murder your children until the age of 15.

Before too long they'll be eating their children like Ukrainians on Stalin's Collective Farms.

I was gonna live in Cali in the 1980's but decided to have an unpromising career in electronics in Arkansas..

It just came over the news. The PP clinic in Missouri stays open. Until next Tuesday.

There will be another hearing next week.

Missouri's last abortion clinic to stay open until at least Tuesday in Planned Parenthood case
The Christian-American Taliban might decide to suicide bomb or AR-15 it if it continues operating. I hope they have good security.
They have done it before
Killing babies is very important.

It just came over the news. The PP clinic in Missouri stays open. Until next Tuesday.

Missouri's last abortion clinic to stay open until at least Tuesday in Planned Parenthood case
The Christian-American Taliban might decide to suicide bomb or AR-15 it if it continues operating. I hope they have good security.
They have done it before

Yes they have. Bombs, guns and killing people.

One played sniper to kill a doctor in his home.

So much for "pro life."

The fact that a piece of shit like Blackfag has the gall to parrot such stupid shit, is the reason I don't get worked up about abortion.

In BlackFag's case the rest of us would be better off if it was flushed down a Planned Unparenthood toilet.

It's an indisputable fact.

They have done it before

trump says it's ok if they are brown & coming from south america..............

They have done it before

In PP's case profitable

They have done it before

Well of course. Plus Trump wants all Blacks and Muslims put in gas chambers. He’s a Nazi after all.

They have done it before
Yes life feeds off death..

They have done it before

Well of course. Plus Trump wants all Blacks and Muslims put in gas chambers. He’s a Nazi after all.
Or shot on site.

Forum List

Back