Israeli fighter jet crashes after being 'shot down'

"All" in Russia know the composition of anti-aircraft batteries in Syria. There are no military secrets, the USSR, and now Russia delivers and supports the Syrian air defense system. And, as a rule, any supply of S-300/400 abroad is covered in detail in the Russian media.
Syria has very weak air defense, and if the media doesn't lie, Israel after this incident destroyed many military bases in Syria.
images.duckduckgo.com.jpg

You are just too funny. So now "Islamic Invitation Turkey" is "objective LMAO

It's a shiite muslim pro hezbollah and pro Iran muslim propaganda site if there ever was one

NEXT
Read the article and try again.

So your goal here is to spread unsubstantiated claims and when asked to supply reputable sources you quote a islamic anti-Israeli propaganda site

Which is why when called out on it your response is " go read it again anyway "

LMAO
So everything different from the official Israeli version is anti-Israeli propaganda in your matrix. Sad for you that the article is objective.

LOL well at least you are entertaining,

I'm sure Israel has it's own spin, I used Routers and I think it was NBC ;-)

Rather than insist an islamic propaganda site is objective, what ? three times as if simply repeating somehow hides the truth

Sad for you that we saw right through the nonsense fast ;-) Given the choice, I'll take Israel's version of things long before I'd believe anything out of pallywood and friends ;-)

I don't insist, and we will soon see where the truth is and where the fiction, the Israeli media reported, that the Israeli Air Force destroyed the airfield in Homs. But I am sure that next time Israel will destroy all air defense in Syria. Assad must find a compromise with Israel, he isn't a place where he can talk with Israel on equal footing.
Russia is also in a vulnerable position, I think you did not forget about the last episode when the Russian Su-25 was shot down. And Israel can contribute to the sudden emergence of air defense weapons for rebels

LOL well at least you are entertaining,

I'm sure Israel has it's own spin, I used Routers and I think it was NBC ;-)

Rather than insist an islamic propaganda site is objective, what ? three times as if simply repeating somehow hides the truth

Sad for you that we saw right through the nonsense fast ;-) Given the choice, I'll take Israel's version of things long before I'd believe anything out of pallywood and friends ;-)
I also posted an Israeli source so your bullcrap smells all around. I am not responsible for site names and just took the best article from the bing search. You´ll take Israel´s version even if it was another bird strike, btw ;-)

I don't insist, and we will soon see where the truth is and where the fiction, the Israeli media reported, that the Israeli Air Force destroyed the airfield in Homs. But I am sure that next time Israel will destroy all air defense in Syria. Assad must find a compromise with Israel, he isn't a place where he can talk with Israel on equal footing.
Russia is also in a vulnerable position, I think you did not forget about the last episode when the Russian Su-25 was shot down. And Israel can contribute to the sudden emergence of air defense weapons for rebels
Israel is a small country that benefits from western brown nosing. It´s that small, artillery can take out airfields easily. The Su-25 was not on a combat mission and flew deep for monitoring. It is a ground attack plane anyway.
There is no compromise for Assad to be made with Israel, a regime that sends terrorists to slaughter the people, divide the country and finally turn it over to Israel. The problem that Assad has is that his allies just talk and talk.
When the "Coalition" bombed the Syrian army under a false pretext, there was no reaction, so Israel sends out the largest attack since the 80`s (by own claim) and there is no reaction. Turkey invades Syria and there is no reaction. Russia is deeply concerned.

There is no compromise for Assad to be made with Israel, a regime that sends terrorists to slaughter the people, divide the country and finally turn it over to Israel. The problem that Assad has is that his allies just talk and talk.
When the "Coalition" bombed the Syrian army under a false pretext, there was no reaction, so Israel sends out the largest attack since the 80`s (by own claim) and there is no reaction. Turkey invades Syria and there is no reaction. Russia is deeply concerned.

Since this is a reality, his allies are forced to maneuver because they have vulnerable positions. Iran has internal problems and problems with the economy, Russia also has serious economic problems,the Russian air base Khmeimim was fired from mortars recently and if Russia does not want to start a nuclear war, then Russia has to talk and talk
and seek compromises.

The Russian S400 missile system is no joke. The Hebrews had better be careful...cat and mouse.

Syria does not have systems S400, S400 in Syria is located only on the Russian military base and defends only this base. And I think that if Israel starts a real war against Syria and Iran, both of these countries (although Syria already) will be ruined very quickly.

Such a naive summary of "real war"... You think that Israel would be untouched?

A "real war" is not something that ANY country needs!

Since this is a reality, his allies are forced to maneuver because they have vulnerable positions. Iran has internal problems and problems with the economy, Russia also has serious economic problems,the Russian air base Khmeimim was fired from mortars recently and if Russia does not want to start a nuclear war, then Russia has to talk and talk
and seek compromises.
Not true. The Russians have managed the crisis and the western sanctions only caused Russia to find new partners. The Russians just think they can change US policies with offers of partnership and cooperation. Russia is actually a western country and wants similar countries to be friends. But the US does not want friends, they want puppets. The Russians seem to never learn this. You are a moron if you think nuclear war against Russia is an option.

and seek compromises.
Not true. The Russians have managed the crisis and the western sanctions only caused Russia to find new partners. The Russians just think they can change US policies with offers of partnership and cooperation. Russia is actually a western country and wants similar countries to be friends. But the US does not want friends, they want puppets. The Russians seem to never learn this. You are a moron if you think nuclear war against Russia is an option.

I've heard Putin make the same polished speech, using the same phrases.

Although Russia didn't take part in shooting the jet, nothing happens there without their knowledge and a certain amount of control over the whole AA systems.

In this case the question is about the message Russia sent to her friends in the region and the US through this incident. Especially with the new movements of US systems in the region.
Seems to me there was cooperation between Russia - Israel - US, with Israel willing to take that calculated risk in order to keep a certain image for Russia and her allies that she's not going to interfere with their affairs.

Syria- Iran -Hezballah and Hamas are happy the jet was shot. Yet Russia does not interfere with new American positions in the region or when Israel has to take care of itself. Putin seems to understand the balance between the importance of image for his allies and practical needs. Part of diplomacy is playing into the hands of small fish, so that th bigger players can stay on the ground blocking Iran from spreading towards the Mediterranean sea.

and seek compromises.

Although Russia didn't take part in shooting the jet, nothing happens there without their knowledge and a certain amount of control over the whole AA systems.

In this case the question is about the message Russia sent to her friends in the region and the US through this incident. Especially with the new movements of US systems in the region.
Seems to me there was cooperation between Russia - Israel - US, with Israel willing to take that calculated risk in order to keep a certain image for Russia and her allies that she's not going to interfere with their affairs.

Syria- Iran -Hezballah and Hamas are happy the jet was shot. Yet Russia does not interfere with new American positions in the region or when Israel has to take care of itself. Putin seems to understand the balance between the importance of image for his allies and practical needs. Part of diplomacy is playing into the hands of small fish, so that th bigger players can stay on the ground blocking Iran from spreading towards the Mediterranean sea.
Its just a half-assed policy. They allow others to bomb their ally, kill their ally´s people. That´s not diplomacy, it is just bullshit. Russia is not in a position to back down or something like that, the sanctions and the scapegoating are rolling anyway.

Isn't being "shot down" and "crashing" a bit redundant?
actually it all is
they make it seem like a victory when really Syria is the one getting justifiably pounded

Actually, Israel getting involved in a civil war is not justifiable!
their border was crossed--justified
Who crossed their border? Oh, yes, tens of thousands of al-Qaeda and ISIS terrorists crossed the Israeli border to fight the Syrian government. Time to take justified measures.

and seek compromises.

Its just a half-assed policy. They allow others to bomb their ally, kill their ally´s people. That´s not diplomacy, it is just bullshit. Russia is not in a position to back down or something like that, the sanctions and the scapegoating are rolling anyway.

Sounds like You're talking about the Obama era.
And I'm talking about today.

And we're talking at different levels, that crossroad between the West and East is no further than an hour drive for the average Israeli. What You read on the news the next day, mixed and polished for all sides, we receive in real time by our own ears and eyes. The information You receive is so filtered and delayed that it leaves no doubt that for the most part neither Putin, Israel or Syria want any escalation, because in that mess such "opportunities" are being presented to each side on a daily basis.

At the end of the day Putin and even Assad understand that neither the middle east, nor the West are going to tolerate Iran spreading towards the Mediterranean. And I think Turkey has its' own reservations about that ambition.

and seek compromises.

Sounds like You're talking about the Obama era.
And I'm talking about today.

And we're talking at different levels, that crossroad between the West and East is no further than an hour drive for the average Israeli. What You read on the news the next day, mixed and polished for all sides, we receive in real time by our own ears and eyes. The information You receive is so filtered and delayed that it leaves no doubt that for the most part neither Putin, Israel or Syria want any escalation, because in that mess such "opportunities" are being presented to each side on a daily basis.

At the end of the day Putin and even Assad understand that neither the middle east, nor the West are going to tolerate Iran spreading towards the Mediterranean. And I think Turkey has its' own reservations about that ambition.
Iranian forces and militias will leave when the terrorists are defeated. That is official. So for Netanyahu it is easy. Respect Syria and Lebanon, leave the occupied areas and dont support "rebels". A new chapter could be started.

Forum List

Back