Israel to allow its citizens to travel to Saudi Arabia

Saudi Arabia shouldn't allow the Zionist jew terrorists to enter their land. ... :cool:
At some point, you're going to have to grow up, Sunni Man.

That's never going to happen....

Consider the source

Personally, I've never seen someone who can't handle the truth about his own people like Sunni Man.

He can't accept that the terrorists wreaking havoc all over the world are Muslims. Ah well, his problem :cool:

Every time you respond to him, you are falling for his trap. He is a troll. Nothing more, nothing less. He wants you to respond angrily to his posts, he gets a kick out of it. Don't bother.
Incorrect Toastman.

I am posting from a muslim majority point of view.

That you get angry and are unable to debate in a calm and civilized manner is your problem, not mine. ... :cool:

Last edited:
Every time you respond to him, you are falling for his trap. He is a troll. Nothing more, nothing less. He wants you to respond angrily to his posts, he gets a kick out of it. Don't bother.
Incorrect Toastman.

That you get angry and are unable to debate in a calm and civilized manner is your problem, not mine. ... :cool:
You are debating from an immature point of view. Hating everyone who is Jewish is very childish, and you should grow up.

Incorrect Toastman.

So sorry; You’re the one who’s not capable of debating. To make comment about a Religious Jewish Man’s Yarmulke while ignoring the Halloween costumes your ilk wears?
Your problem; not ours

You are debating from an immature point of view. Hating everyone who is Jewish is very childish, and you should grow up.
You are the immature one Blackrook.

Because you are unable to understand that my beef is with Israeli zionist jews, not all jews. ... :cool:
The Israelis have a piece of land. So do your people, a much bigger piece of land. It is a stupid argument. People should learn to get along.

The Israelis have a piece of land. So do your people, a much bigger piece of land. It is a stupid argument. People should learn to get along.
The Israeli's have built a mafia style criminal enterprise on stolen land, and use terrorism against neighboring countries to protect their criminal activities. ... :cool:

The Israeli's have built a mafia style criminal enterprise on stolen land, and use terrorism against neighboring countries to protect their criminal activities. ... :cool:
Take my advice and stop worrying about it. You personally can do nothing to change it. Concentrate, instead, on solving the problems you can solve in your own life.

But Sunni... why do you have to have that land? Why? You have hundreds of millions of sq miles of land. The Jews only want a tiny scrap of land, smaller than New Jersey. Why can't the Jews have a homeland for themselves?

The Muslim worlds has so much. Why must you take what little someone else has?

You are the immature one Blackrook.

Because you are unable to understand that my beef is with Israeli zionist jews, not all jews. ... :cool:

Muslims don’t know how to get along I. civilized society. Look at their Savage History :113:

Take my advice and stop worrying about it. You personally can do nothing to change it. Concentrate, instead, on solving the problems you can solve in your own life.

He can’t; He’s a Muslim

He can’t; He’s a Muslim
If you notice, unlike you and your constant slander of my religion, I rarely say anything critical about Judaism, which I have studied and respect very much. ... :cool:

Is that why you make fun of Jewish Men who chose to wear Yarmulkes?
Before making fun of others you should look at the ridiculous Head to toe costumes your ilk wears
Don’t like what I say about Muslim violence? Too bad

Is that why you make fun of Jewish Men who chose to wear Yarmulkes?
I didn't make fun of the men who wear them.

Just the small saucer plate they wear on their head. ... :cool:

OK. Then I won’t make fun of the Halloween costumes your ilk wears

I especially enjoy the jerks who put HENNA in their big bushy beards. For some reason there seems to be some sort of koranic rule--------that when dyeing one's
big bushy beard------black is UNISLAMIC----------bright fiery red is the mode

For some reason there seems to be some sort of koranic rule--------that when dyeing one's big bushy beard------black is UNISLAMIC----------bright fiery red is the mode
It's comical the way you lie and make stuff up trying to pretend you are an expert on muslims and Islam. .. :cuckoo: . :lol: :lol:

Dyeing of the hair is absolutely permissible in Islam. And if Allah has blessed one with old age, it is preferable that he does not dye his hair jet-black, but rather dye it brown, dark red; or with henna or katam as was the practice and Sunnah of the Messenger of Allah (saws) and his noble companions. from "ISLAMHELPLINE"

It's comical that sunni is annoyed by the fact that I know some of the
trivial details of HIS SUNNAH. --- sheeeesh---so touchy
Anyone interested ------take a walk in Brooklyn

For some reason there seems to be some sort of koranic rule--------that when dyeing one's big bushy beard------black is UNISLAMIC----------bright fiery red is the mode
It's comical the way you lie and make stuff up trying to pretend you are an expert on muslims and Islam. .. :cuckoo: . :lol: :lol:

Dyeing of the hair is absolutely permissible in Islam. And if Allah has blessed one with old age, it is preferable that he does not dye his hair jet-black, but rather dye it brown, dark red; or with henna or katam as was the practice and Sunnah of the Messenger of Allah (saws) and his noble companions. from "ISLAMHELPLINE"

It's comical that sunni is annoyed by the fact that I know some of the
trivial details of HIS SUNNAH. --- sheeeesh---so touchy
Anyone interested ------take a walk in Brooklyn

He makes fun of Yarmulkes but says nothing about the Raghead his ilk wears?

Forum List

Back