Israel to allow its citizens to travel to Saudi Arabia

The Israelis have a piece of land. So do your people, a much bigger piece of land. It is a stupid argument. People should learn to get along.
The Israeli's have built a mafia style criminal enterprise on stolen land, and use terrorism against neighboring countries to protect their criminal activities. ... :cool:
Take my advice and stop worrying about it. You personally can do nothing to change it. Concentrate, instead, on solving the problems you can solve in your own life.

He can’t; He’s a Muslim

You need to be a better person than this. What are saying right now, makes you just as bad as those you claim to be against.

The Israelis have a piece of land. So do your people, a much bigger piece of land. It is a stupid argument. People should learn to get along.
The Israeli's have built a mafia style criminal enterprise on stolen land, and use terrorism against neighboring countries to protect their criminal activities. ... :cool:
Take my advice and stop worrying about it. You personally can do nothing to change it. Concentrate, instead, on solving the problems you can solve in your own life.

He can’t; He’s a Muslim

You need to be a better person than this. What are saying right now, makes you just as bad as those you claim to be against.

Translation; Ignore someone’s constant put down and disrespect for religious dress; don’t think so
Someone starts something; they deserve it back two fold

He can’t; He’s a Muslim

Translation; Ignore someone’s constant put down and disrespect for religious dress; don’t think so

You don't need to respond to him. He doesn't need to respond to you on this. Yeah, that hat is a little goofy to the rest of us. You know, some of the stuff I do as a Evangelical Christian, is goofy to you guys.

I'm ok with you thinking I'm a bit strange. I think some of the stuff Muslims do is strange too. I had a Muslim roommate, and he would go in the house, and bounce his head off the ground.

We just laughed at each other. He laughed at me, I laughed at him, and then we ordered chicken pizza.

Why get all upset about small things?

You can do what you want obviously.... but... does this really honor G-d?

For some reason there seems to be some sort of koranic rule--------that when dyeing one's big bushy beard------black is UNISLAMIC----------bright fiery red is the mode
It's comical the way you lie and make stuff up trying to pretend you are an expert on muslims and Islam. .. :cuckoo: . :lol: :lol:

Dyeing of the hair is absolutely permissible in Islam. And if Allah has blessed one with old age, it is preferable that he does not dye his hair jet-black, but rather dye it brown, dark red; or with henna or katam as was the practice and Sunnah of the Messenger of Allah (saws) and his noble companions. from "ISLAMHELPLINE"

It's comical that sunni is annoyed by the fact that I know some of the
trivial details of HIS SUNNAH. --- sheeeesh---so touchy
Anyone interested ------take a walk in Brooklyn

He makes fun of Yarmulkes but says nothing about the Raghead his ilk wears?

not his fault---he is fulfilling his SUNNAH.

He can’t; He’s a Muslim

You don't need to respond to him. He doesn't need to respond to you on this. Yeah, that hat is a little goofy to the rest of us. You know, some of the stuff I do as a Evangelical Christian, is goofy to you guys.

I'm ok with you thinking I'm a bit strange. I think some of the stuff Muslims do is strange too. I had a Muslim roommate, and he would go in the house, and bounce his head off the ground.

We just laughed at each other. He laughed at me, I laughed at him, and then we ordered chicken pizza.

try again------take a look at Sunni's siggy. He is not engaging in banter----
he is FARTING

He can’t; He’s a Muslim

poor sunni------he ends agreeing that he is filth

oh-------ok -----if you say so
Muslim's follow the Sunnah of the Prophet. ... :cool:

right you are--------the guy who said----"don't dye your hair black"------
and "kill anyone who insults me just like I had a nursing mother
murdered just for writing limericks about me" -------and "hate
people who do not accept my definition of a ''''god"" favors
ME"

He can’t; He’s a Muslim

Seriously, what makes you think I’m upset? I honestly believe any person should be able to take what he dished out. It’s that simple

Every time you respond to him, you are falling for his trap. He is a troll. Nothing more, nothing less. He wants you to respond angrily to his posts, he gets a kick out of it. Don't bother.
Incorrect Toastman.

I am posting from a muslim majority point of view.

That you get angry and are unable to debate in a calm and civilized manner is your problem, not mine. ... :cool:

Keep telling yourself that Sunni Man. You just can't handle the fact that what I said about you is true.

He can’t; He’s a Muslim
If you notice, unlike you and your constant slander of my religion, I rarely say anything critical about Judaism, which I have studied and respect very much. ... :cool:

LOL. You deny the Holocaust and you constantly make fun of Jews. You even went as far as to make fun of the Kippa's they wear on their head. Deny it all you want, the proof is your post history.

Every time you respond to him, you are falling for his trap. He is a troll. Nothing more, nothing less. He wants you to respond angrily to his posts, he gets a kick out of it. Don't bother.
Incorrect Toastman.

I am posting from a muslim majority point of view.

That you get angry and are unable to debate in a calm and civilized manner is your problem, not mine. ... :cool:
You are debating from an immature point of view. Hating everyone who is Jewish is very childish, and you should grow up.

Your insulting children by calling him childish :lol:

You deny the Holocaust and you constantly make fun of Jews.
I have no problem with you believing in the Holocaust fantasy story.

That is your prerogative to do so.

But why do you insist everyone else share in your delusion? .. :dunno:
You deny the Holocaust and you constantly make fun of Jews.
I have no problem with you believing in the Holocaust fantasy story.

That is your prerogative to do so.

But why do you insist everyone else share in your delusion? .. :dunno:

did someone insist? I have never heard of a single murder of a muslim
just because he and his spawn fart out DEATH TO AMERICA or DEATH TO
ISRAEL or because of the vile rantings and perverted call to murder issued by "imams"
in the name of the rapist dog of Arabia. . Who INSISTED that you "believe" something?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back