Israel’s right or not to exist – The facts and truth

Show me one post where I " claimed" that the JEWISH STATE existed before May 14, 1948. You can't because I never have. You are a typical Pro- Palestinian liar. The U.S. didn't exist at one time. So what? Jordan received it's independence shortly before Israel. So what? Show me where " Palestine" was ever a Country. It never was and still isn't lol :clap2:

You win a coin!
Pale-KM2_2Mils_1945.jpg

The one to the left is Counterfeit ( Just like their " State")) lol :clap2:
Do you mean Israel? :dunno:

I also said actions. Try to read
The "actions", were not an attack.

A bunch of thugs surround my family, order the local police out of the area, make threats, make threatening gestures, carry various weapons and start to come towards us I am allowed by law to act. The law does not say I have to Literally wait until they put their hands on myself or my family and possibly murder us all. Deal with it.

You win a coin!
Pale-KM2_2Mils_1945.jpg

First the Pro- Palestinian tells us that Israel has never " offered enough", the Palestinians are being " fair" and when proven she's a liar their next claim is that Israel shouldn't even exist no matter what.

The U.N. determined it should. The U.N. determined there should be two States. They didn't want to accept it, it's their problem. Deal with it. :clap2:

et al,

At this stage of the game, it really doesn't matter any more.

If the Palestinians want peace, want to build a nation, want to have an expanding economy, want to change the image they have from terrorist to productive members of the international community, then all they need to do is stop the struggle and the fighting. Accept a level of reasonableness.

But, we don't have to worry about borders and we don't have to be concerned about the Statehood of Palestine. I really don't think that the Palestinians are going to move toward being a productive member of the Middle Eastern Community; they are more leaning towards a self-destructive path. They want the continuation of negative outcomes. They want to be victims.

Most Respectfully,
R

Israel does Not have a right to exist, it only exists
:clap2::clap2::clap2:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvr2Cxuh2Wk]Martin Luther King Jr: "Israel... is one of the great outpost of democracy in the world" - YouTube[/ame]
:clap2::clap2::clap2:

et al,

If the Palestinians want peace, want to build a nation, want to have an expanding economy, want to change the image they have from terrorist to productive members of the international community, then all they need to do is stop the struggle and the fighting. Accept a level of reasonableness.

But, we don't have to worry about borders and we don't have to be concerned about the Statehood of Palestine. I really don't think that the Palestinians are going to move toward being a productive member of the Middle Eastern Community; they are more leaning towards a self-destructive path. They want the continuation of negative outcomes. They want to be victims.

Most Respectfully,
R

The only "peace" ever offered to the Palestinians is surrender. They have never done that.

Why should they do that now that they are getting the upper hand?

First the Pro- Palestinian tells us that Israel has never " offered enough", the Palestinians are being " fair" and when proven she's a liar their next claim is that Israel shouldn't even exist no matter what.

The U.N. determined it should. The U.N. determined there should be two States. They didn't want to accept it, it's their problem. Deal with it. :clap2:

Buddy, you're delusional, I never claimed any of what you said. Plus, you keep doing that, i.e., having no proper response so you change the subject and accuse me of something that I never said. Please report back to your imaginary mossad cell that the new tactics aren't working. :D

P F Tinmore, et al,

Yes, good question.

Most Respectfully,
R

The only "peace" ever offered to the Palestinians is surrender. They have never done that.

(COMMENT)

I honestly cannot answer this question. I don't actually see an "upper hand" for either side.

Most Respectfully,
R

P F Tinmore, et al,

Yes, good question.

Most Respectfully,
R

(COMMENT)

I honestly cannot answer this question. I don't actually see an "upper hand" for either side.

Most Respectfully,
R

Fifteen years ago Israel's voice was the only one heard. Now it is different. The truth is getting out and Israel is losing support while the Palestinians are gaining support.

The Palestinians hold the legal and moral high ground. Israel only has a monopoly on violence. Israel's continuous use of violence is only helping to shift world opinion to the Palestinians benefit.

P F Tinmore, et al,

Yes, good question.

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

Fifteen years ago Israel's voice was the only one heard. Now it is different. The truth is getting out and Israel is losing support while the Palestinians are gaining support.

The Palestinians hold the legal and moral high ground. Israel only has a monopoly on violence. Israel's continuous use of violence is only helping to shift world opinion to the Palestinians benefit.

And there are the demographic changes unfolding, that will soon present us with a Palestine where the Arabs inhabit the land in greater numbers than the Jews. All they have to do is remain steadfast and they know this.

SherriMunnerlyn, P F Tinmore, et al,

Yes, there is some truth here.
(COMMENT)

I think that the Palestinians are getting the benefit of a little more balance in the way we "outsiders" are beginning to view the question.

And yes, some of the previous "unconditional" support of the Israelis has evaporated. But the Palestinian still has some work to do in cleaning up its image.

(COMMENT)

Oh, don't go there. Even as pro- a Palestinian view --- as the Goldstone Report is, it still cites the Palestinian with "War Crimes" and "Human Rights Violations." AND, it doesn't give the Palestinians card blanche in any of the attacks it has made.

Don't give people the excuse to call it an "exaggeration." The Palestinian history is not that innocent as to claim the "High Moral Ground." Be a little modest and a lot less violent. And clearly don't promoted violence as a means to an end.

And there are the demographic changes unfolding, that will soon present us with a Palestine where the Arabs inhabit the land in greater numbers than the Jews. All they have to do is remain steadfast and they know this.
(COMMENT)

Yes, several months ago I was studying a report on the Palestinian population expansion that is common among third-world nations with no development. While this works in you favor from some philosophical perspective, it actually, given the history, works against you when other nations look as the security threat that Palestinians have posed.

I'm looking for something that is really an up-side. I'm looking for some advancement that the Palestinians have made beyond breeding and propaganda. There is still time.

Most Respectfully,
R

Last edited:

(COMMENT)

I think that the Palestinians are getting the benefit of a little more balance in the way we "outsiders" are beginning to view the question.

And yes, some of the previous "unconditional" support of the Israelis has evaporated. But the Palestinian still has some work to do in cleaning up its image.

(COMMENT)

Oh, don't go there. Even as pro- a Palestinian view --- as the Goldstone Report is, it still cites the Palestinian with "War Crimes" and "Human Rights Violations." AND, it doesn't give the Palestinians card blanche in any of the attacks it has made.

Don't give people the excuse to call it an "exaggeration." The Palestinian history is not that innocent as to claim the "High Moral Ground." Be a little modest and a lot less violent. And clearly don't promoted violence as a means to an end.

(COMMENT)

Yes, several months ago I was studying a report on the Palestinian population expansion that is common among third-world nations with no development. While this works in you favor from some philosophical perspective, it actually, given the history, works against you when other nations look as the security threat that Palestinians have posed.

I'm looking for something that is really an up-side. I'm looking for some advancement that the Palestinians have made beyond breeding and propaganda. There is still time.

Most Respectfully,
R

Sure there are advancements on the Palestinian side. The biggest and most important is that about six years ago the Palestinians, as a policy, stopped all suicide bombing. Rocket attacks out of Gaza are rare and usually in response to Israeli aggression.

The Palestinians have moved almost exclusively to non violent resistance.

(COMMENT)

(COMMENT)

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

Sure there are advancements on the Palestinian side. The biggest and most important is that about six years ago the Palestinians, as a policy, stopped all suicide bombing. Rocket attacks out of Gaza are rare and usually in response to Israeli aggression.

LIES !!!! The suicide bombing stopped because of the wall that was built ! YOu're brainwashed by the Arab propaganda tinnie

(COMMENT)

(COMMENT)

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

I am not bringing up changing demographics to illustrate simply some psychological advantage for Palestinians. Apartheid becomes increasingly more difficult to maintain as disparities between the two populations grow.

(COMMENT)

(COMMENT)

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

Miko Peled claims over 90 percent of resistance today is nonviolent resistance. I was just watching a you tube video he was debating a Zionist in from December, I posted it on the Samer Issawi thread, and I am about to order his book The Generals Son on Amazon. Palestinian American Mazin Qumsiyeh also wrote a recent book documenting the growing nonviolent resistance movement. He presently lives in Beit Sahour, near Bethlehem.

http://qumsiyeh.org/popularresistanceinpalestine/

Last edited:
Wait, so if Israel practices Apartheid, what do the Palestinians practice with their immense Jew Hatred??

SherriMunnerlyn, et al,

Yes, this is the direction the movement needs to go; no question.

(COMMENT)

(COMMENT)

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

Miko Peled claims over 90 percent of resistance today is nonviolent resistance. I was just watching a you tube video he was debating a Zionist in from December, I posted it on the Samer Issawi thread, and I am about to order his book The Generals Son on Amazon. Palestinian American Mazin Qumsiyeh also wrote a recent book documenting the growing nonviolent resistance movement. He presently lives in Beit Sahour, near Bethlehem.
(COMMENT)

It is better if the Palestinian Movement could use Israel's own records and data to demonstrate a shift in direction from violence to non-violence.

Remember, if you can document an end to hostilities for a year, you can challenge the legitimacy of a continued occupation; if it is a real occupation. This will be the hard part for the Palestinians and the Israelis. Solve the legal equation.

The International Court and address the following questions:

• Is Israel (technically) an "Occupation Power" as defined by the GCIV?
  • Is Israel involved in an "illegal occupation?"
  • Is there an absolute "right to oppose occupation?"
  • Is there an international prohibition "illegal annexation?"

Once this is done, the outcomes will help in the settlement of claims and reparations.

Most Respectfully,
R

SherriMunnerlyn, et al,

Every country that is involved in some sort of military adventurism, armed dispute, or police action is troubled by the likes of peace activists.

Sharing the Land of Canaan - Popular Resistance in Palestine
(COMMENT)

I have nothing disrespectful or uncomplimentary about Miko Peled; that isn't applicable to every one of the peace activists I've ever run across. They are all similar. But they are all seem staunchly one-sided.

The case of the Israel 'v' Palestinian needs a balanced hand. The ability to comprehend the view from both positions and reconcile differences. Activists generally don't have this quality.

While Miko Peled, makes some very good observations, and is critical (as I am) of the Israeli position on many of the individual issues at hand, he is not balanced in terms of the perspectives that make the composite of the issue in totality.

Most Respectfully,
R

Last edited:

Forum List

Back