Israel´s health minister has Corona

Prayers up for Health Minister and Mrs. Litzman. :hands:

He was likely fighting the good fight for the people of Israel when he succumbed to the bug. He, too, may have been taken in by the little white lie the Chinese told about it was not possible for a vector route of person to person. That little fibbie caused a lot of initial illnesses on cruise ships and airline flights from the Wuhan region, where so many American students and visiting professors were sent home sick in airplanes whose oxygen is recycled around in such a small space as a plane. It could be that the purveyors of that information simply didn't know the facts but had seen enough death around a flu with such distinct symptoms in one of China's largest and most educated regions in the world. We're all human, which is quite often accompanied by error under stress.

Last edited:
Well, we'll pray for his quick recovery,
but somehow, opposite to obvious it gives strength.

I'm sure Rabbi Litzman knows himself -
HaShem reminds us who has the real Crown.

Heard Assad is dying of complications due to syphilis. B'raise to Allah!

BS"D - Baruch Rofe Holim:
Rabbi Litzman (71) Recovers From Coronavirus

YERUSHALAYIM -
Israeli Health Minister Rabbi Yaakov Litzman has recovered from the coronavirus and was expected to return to a full work schedule at the ministry on Tuesday.

A follow-up test on Monday confirmed an earlier result of negative for COVID-19, clearing him for release from a two-week quarantine, according to media reports.

Rabbi Litzman released a statement, saying: “I have been informed of my complete recovery from the virus, thank G-d. It was a great opportunity for me to become personally aware of the dedicated work of our precious medical teams. My thanks to everyone who was involved in taking care of me.”

He added: “I urge the citizens of Israel to continue to abide by all the Health Ministry’s provisions for social distancing. The relief granted is contingent upon the public’s strict observance of the existing restrictions. Only in this way can we defeat the coronavirus, for all Israeli citizens and their health. Together we will succeed, with the help of G-d.”

F200304YS07-1024x683.jpg

Forum List

Back