Israel’s bullying in eastern Med is over

I have a real problem when people began to speak of the "poor, down trodden Palestinians." And the reason is because if you were so poor and down troddeen, you might want to do something about your leaders stealing billions of dollars given to you as aid and putting it into their own personal Swiss bank accounts. When you put up with crap that Arafat did for years and years, then you don't seem so poor and down trodden to me.

Secondly, I don't see any truly poor and down trodden people strapping bombs to children or women and sending them into other countries to blow up civilians on a bus. Call me old fashioned, but when you blow up innocent civilians, your "poor and down trodden" label gets revoked.

Thirdly, Hamas and Hezbollah are the Palestinian versions of the Boy Scouts I guess? Iran bankrolls them and tells them what they should do. Talk about international adverturism. Iran uses the Palestinians and the Palestinians let themselves be used by the Iranians. Get some cajones people and throw the Iranians out! Until you do, "poor and down trodden" just doesn't cut it.

Israel is one of the only representative democracies in the world. The ONLY one in the middle east that is NOT just out of a war with the US. I imagine in 10 years, it will be the ONLY one again. The Palestinians get real good lip service from their Muslim brothers in the middle east, but not much else.

I felt more sorry for JR Ewing than the Palestinians.

Arafat was set up by the "west" to be the oligarchy in Palestine. Why do you think Israel allowed him back from exile?

Israel is not another country. The Palestinians never crossed a border for an attack. Israeli settlers are not protected persons (civilians) according to the 4th Geneva Convention.

What has Iran told Hamas or Hezbollah to do?

Israeli Settlers are NOT protected persons? Really? And since when are women and children NOT protected by normal civilized behavior? Oh yeah, when Palestinians blow them up into small little chunks. And you think this "4th Geneva Convention" is a real answer to such barbaric behavior?

Are you for real? I mean do you really believe the crap that you have written here? You know, when you blow up a small child ON PURPOSE, God has a special place for you. I don't care if you're Muslim, Jewish, or Christian, you are going to spend eternity bending over a table while Hitler, Stalin, and Mao shove lit sticks of dynamite up your keister.

Iran, Hezbollah, and Hamas have been on the State Department's terror list since their inception as Islamic Holy Warriors. Bend over Mohammed!

I have a real problem when people began to speak of the "poor, down trodden Palestinians." And the reason is because if you were so poor and down troddeen, you might want to do something about your leaders stealing billions of dollars given to you as aid and putting it into their own personal Swiss bank accounts. When you put up with crap that Arafat did for years and years, then you don't seem so poor and down trodden to me.

Secondly, I don't see any truly poor and down trodden people strapping bombs to children or women and sending them into other countries to blow up civilians on a bus. Call me old fashioned, but when you blow up innocent civilians, your "poor and down trodden" label gets revoked.

Thirdly, Hamas and Hezbollah are the Palestinian versions of the Boy Scouts I guess? Iran bankrolls them and tells them what they should do. Talk about international adverturism. Iran uses the Palestinians and the Palestinians let themselves be used by the Iranians. Get some cajones people and throw the Iranians out! Until you do, "poor and down trodden" just doesn't cut it.

Israel is one of the only representative democracies in the world. The ONLY one in the middle east that is NOT just out of a war with the US. I imagine in 10 years, it will be the ONLY one again. The Palestinians get real good lip service from their Muslim brothers in the middle east, but not much else.

Arafat was set up by the "west" to be the oligarchy in Palestine. Why do you think Israel allowed him back from exile?

Israel is not another country. The Palestinians never crossed a border for an attack. Israeli settlers are not protected persons (civilians) according to the 4th Geneva Convention.

Israeli Settlers are NOT protected persons? Really? And since when are women and children NOT protected by normal civilized behavior? Oh yeah, when Palestinians blow them up into small little chunks. And you think this "4th Geneva Convention" is a real answer to such barbaric behavior?

Are you for real? I mean do you really believe the crap that you have written here? You know, when you blow up a small child ON PURPOSE, God has a special place for you. I don't care if you're Muslim, Jewish, or Christian, you are going to spend eternity bending over a table while Hitler, Stalin, and Mao shove lit sticks of dynamite up your keister.

Iran, Hezbollah, and Hamas have been on the State Department's terror list since their inception as Islamic Holy Warriors. Bend over Mohammed!

In Islam, if you blow up an infidel child, you get fast-tracked to paradise. That's why Muslim savages don't clean up their dead jihadists before burial, so that the fake allah in the sky will notice they died as shahids.

Islam, the religion of sociopaths.

Nonetheless, insofar as the settlers are not “protected persons” within the definition of this term in the Fourth Geneva Convention, Israel may take actions to protect them by means that could not be used if “protected persons” were involved.18

http://reliefweb.int/sites/reliefwe...4A646E24925708800060107-BTselem-opt-25sep.pdf

Nonetheless, insofar as the settlers are not “protected persons” within the definition of this term in the Fourth Geneva Convention, Israel may take actions to protect them by means that could not be used if “protected persons” were involved.18

http://reliefweb.int/sites/reliefwe...4A646E24925708800060107-BTselem-opt-25sep.pdf

The Geneva Conventions don't apply :lol:

The Fourth Geneva Convention regulates treatment of civilians during a time of war. It does not apply to lawful Israeli communities. :lol:

No wonder you have zero reputational points after 2 years of mindless posts, monkey :lol:

The Fourth Geneva Convention regulates treatment of civilians during a time of war. It does not apply to lawful Israeli communities. :lol:

No wonder you have zero reputational points after 2 years of mindless posts, monkey :lol:

So, Israelis living inside Israel's borders are protected persons and those inside Palestine's borders are not?

So, Israelis living inside Israel's borders are protected persons and those inside Palestine's borders are not?

Er, Palestine, invented by the British after WW I, ceased to exist in 1948 with termination of the British Mandate and Israeli statehood. :lol: http://www.un.org/Depts/Cartographic/map/profile/israel.pdf

No wonder you have zero reputational points after 2 years. :lol:

Er, Palestine, invented by the British after WW I, ceased to exist in 1948 with termination of the British Mandate and Israeli statehood. :lol: http://www.un.org/Depts/Cartographic/map/profile/israel.pdf

Er, Palestine, invented by the British after WW I, ceased to exist in 1948

Israeli-Syrian General Armistice Agreement, July 20, 1949

Article I

With a view to promoting the return of permanent peace in Palestine and in recognition of the importance in this regard of mutual assurances concerning the future military operations of the Parties, the following principles, which shall be fully observed by both Parties during the armistice, are hereby affirmed:

1. The injunction of the Security Council against resort to military force in the settlement of the Palestine question shall henceforth be scrupulously respected by both Parties. The establishment of an armistice between their armed forces is accepted as an indispensable step toward the liquidation of armed conflict and the restoration of peace in Palestine.

Article V

3. The Armistice Demarcation Line shall be as delineated on the map attached to this Agreement as annex I.(3) The Armistice Demarcation Line shall follow a line midway between the existing truce lines, as certified by the United Nations Truce Supervision Organization for the Israeli and Syrian forces. Where the existing truce lines run along the international boundary between Syria and Palestine, the Armistice Demarcation Line shall follow the boundary line

The Avalon Project : Israeli-Syrian General Armistice Agreement, July 20, 1949
---------
The Armistice Demarcation Line is specifically not to be a border.

Article I

With a view to promoting the return of permanent peace in Palestine and in recognition of the importance in this regard of mutual assurances concerning the future military operations of the Parties, the following principles, which shall be fully observed by both Parties during the armistice, are hereby affirmed:

1. The injunction of the Security Council against resort to military force in the settlement of the Palestine question shall henceforth be scrupulously respected by both Parties. The establishment of an armistice between their armed forces is accepted as an indispensable step toward the liquidation of armed conflict and the restoration of peace in Palestine.

Article V

3. The Armistice Demarcation Line shall be as delineated on the map attached to this Agreement as annex I.(3) The Armistice Demarcation Line shall follow a line midway between the existing truce lines, as certified by the United Nations Truce Supervision Organization for the Israeli and Syrian forces. Where the existing truce lines run along the international boundary between Syria and Palestine, the Armistice Demarcation Line shall follow the boundary line

---------

You get extra playtime in the sandbox if you locate any Palestine on this UN map, little boy
http://www.un.org/Depts/Cartographic/map/profile/israel.pdf

Last edited:

Article I

Article V

---------

Middle East Historian Bernard Lewis...
The Palestine entity, formally established and defined by Britain, was formally abolished in 1948 with the termination of the British Mandate and Israeli statehood.
:lol:

Palestine and Palestinians are a fiction.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsJjm5K07V0]Who are the Palestinians? - YouTube[/ame]

Article I

Article V

---------

The Palestine entity, formally established and defined by Britain, was formally abolished in 1948 with the termination of the British Mandate and Israeli statehood.

It looks like actual documents trump your Israeli propagandist/historian.

Palestine and Palestinians are a fiction.
Who are the Palestinians? - YouTube

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MqJIXB3ARw]78 Sleepless Gaza Jerusalem .divx - YouTube[/ame]

arafat was set up by the "west" to be the oligarchy in palestine. Why do you think israel allowed him back from exile?

Israel is not another country. The palestinians never crossed a border for an attack. Israeli settlers are not protected persons (civilians) according to the 4th geneva convention.

What has iran told hamas or hezbollah to do?

israeli settlers are not protected persons? Really? And since when are women and children not protected by normal civilized behavior? Oh yeah, when palestinians blow them up into small little chunks. And you think this "4th geneva convention" is a real answer to such barbaric behavior?

Are you for real? I mean do you really believe the crap that you have written here? You know, when you blow up a small child on purpose, god has a special place for you. I don't care if you're muslim, jewish, or christian, you are going to spend eternity bending over a table while hitler, stalin, and mao shove lit sticks of dynamite up your keister.

Iran, hezbollah, and hamas have been on the state department's terror list since their inception as islamic holy warriors. Bend over mohammed!

in islam, if you blow up an infidel child, you get fast-tracked to paradise. That's why muslim savages don't clean up their dead jihadists before burial, so that the fake allah in the sky will notice they died as shahids.

what dog shite

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
israeli settlers are not protected persons? Really? And since when are women and children not protected by normal civilized behavior? Oh yeah, when palestinians blow them up into small little chunks. And you think this "4th geneva convention" is a real answer to such barbaric behavior?

Are you for real? I mean do you really believe the crap that you have written here? You know, when you blow up a small child on purpose, god has a special place for you. I don't care if you're muslim, jewish, or christian, you are going to spend eternity bending over a table while hitler, stalin, and mao shove lit sticks of dynamite up your keister.

Iran, hezbollah, and hamas have been on the state department's terror list since their inception as islamic holy warriors. Bend over mohammed!

in islam, if you blow up an infidel child, you get fast-tracked to paradise. That's why muslim savages don't clean up their dead jihadists before burial, so that the fake allah in the sky will notice they died as shahids.

what dog shite

A dog smells his own shit. :lol:

Article I

Article V

---------

It looks like you have zero reputational points even after 2 years. :lol:

Bernard Lewis is the foremost historian of the Middle East.

Association for the Study of the Middle East and Africa
For more than 60 years, Bernard Lewis, the doyen of Middle East historians, has interpreted the world of Islam to the West. Born and raised in London, he studied at the University of London's School of Oriental and African Studies, where he earned a Ph.D. in the History of Islam. After service during World War II, he taught at the University of London until 1974 and at Princeton University until 1986. He is currently Princeton's Cleveland E. Dodge Professor Emeritus of Near Eastern Studies.
Professor Lewis has drawn on primary sources in Middle Eastern and other languages to produce more than two dozen books, including The Arabs in History and the post-9/11 international best-sellers What Went Wrong? and Crisis in Islam. Professor Lewis has performed the invaluable service of placing current events in the context of history.

He was the first Western scholar permitted access to the archives of the Ottoman Empire in Istanbul. His work is distinguished by its attention to the lives of ordinary people, as well as kings and rulers. Professor Lewis was among the first to study issues of race, slavery, class and the status of women in Middle Eastern history. In addition to his historical studies, he has published translations of classical Arabic, Turkish, Persian and Hebrew poetry.

Recognizing the pressing need for reform and improvement in the Middle Eastern as well as African studies, Professor Lewis assembled a distinguished group of scholars and statesmen in 2007 to creat ASMEA. He has served as its chairman and guiding force since its inception.

http://www.asmeascholars.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=4&Itemid=6

Bernard Lewis...

I win, as usual. :clap2:

Last edited:

For more than 60 years, Bernard Lewis, the doyen of Middle East historians, has interpreted the world of Islam to the West. Born and raised in London, he studied at the University of London's School of Oriental and African Studies, where he earned a Ph.D. in the History of Islam. After service during World War II, he taught at the University of London until 1974 and at Princeton University until 1986. He is currently Princeton's Cleveland E. Dodge Professor Emeritus of Near Eastern Studies.
Professor Lewis has drawn on primary sources in Middle Eastern and other languages to produce more than two dozen books, including The Arabs in History and the post-9/11 international best-sellers What Went Wrong? and Crisis in Islam. Professor Lewis has performed the invaluable service of placing current events in the context of history.

He was the first Western scholar permitted access to the archives of the Ottoman Empire in Istanbul. His work is distinguished by its attention to the lives of ordinary people, as well as kings and rulers. Professor Lewis was among the first to study issues of race, slavery, class and the status of women in Middle Eastern history. In addition to his historical studies, he has published translations of classical Arabic, Turkish, Persian and Hebrew poetry.

Recognizing the pressing need for reform and improvement in the Middle Eastern as well as African studies, Professor Lewis assembled a distinguished group of scholars and statesmen in 2007 to creat ASMEA. He has served as its chairman and guiding force since its inception.

Professor Bernard Lewis, Chairman

Cool, to bad he is wrong.

Professor Bernard Lewis, Chairman

Cool, to bad he is wrong.

Too bad you have zero reputational points even after 2 years of incessant drivel :lol:

Maybe, praying will work :eusa_pray:

Forum List

Back