fas·cism
[ˈfaSHˌizəm]
noun
fascism (noun)

• extremely authoritarian, intolerant, or oppressive ideas or behavior:
    "an outright ban is just fascism"
  • very intolerant or domineering views or practices in a particular area:
    "if you’re a Christian or Trump supporter then you’re a Putin stooge”

Democrats gave Iran billions of dollars and keep treating Iran as an ally rather than the world’s leading terrorist nation they are.

Democrats start another war part 7.

And the tragic thing is that it is all so unnecessary. I am 99.9% certain that if Trump was President, Russia would not have attacked the Ukraine, Hamas, the Houthis, Lebanese, Yemenis, Syrians, Iran et al would not be attacking Israel or shipping, China and North Korea would not be saber rattling, and we would still be enjoying essentially world peace that existed under Trump. Instead we are teetering on the brink of WWIII.

I’ll pay all your expenses to Gaza so you can live there.
Typical empty talk, lacking understanding and any possibility of nuance.
It is impossible to understand why anyone would want to live there and even less put children into the world there.
It is also impossible to understand how Israel, and particularly Netanyahu, could have so mismanaged so much for so long, when that nation otherwise has shown itself capable of intelligent policies. What Hamas has done was obvious to even someone of my level long before last October.
Being drawn into a spiral of stupidity is unthinkable for a major power such as the U.S.

It is impossible to understand why anyone would want to live there and even less put children into the world there.
It is also impossible to understand how Israel, and particularly Netanyahu, could have so mismanaged so much for so long, when that nation otherwise has shown itself capable of intelligent policies. What Hamas has done was obvious to even someone of my level long before last October.
Being drawn into a spiral of stupidity is unthinkable for a major power such as the U.S.
Paying mass murderers and acting shocked when they murder.

BTW Dufus.
Blaming America and Israel for the actions of terrorists on 9-11 and 10/7 simply displays your love of evil and hatred of America.

BTW Dufus.
Blaming America and Israel for the actions of terrorists simply displays your love of evil and hatred of America.
Your lack of understanding is painfully obvious. It may also be a matter of inability to understand English.
Inviting terrorism by giving terrorists every excuse to terrorize, when one knows they are present and intent on terrorizing, shows either incompetence or complicity. There is no excuse for Hamas' barbarity. There is no excuse for Netanyahu's mismanagement.

Your lack of understanding is painfully obvious. It may also be a matter of inability to understand English.
Inviting terrorism by giving terrorists every excuse to terrorize, when one knows they are present and intent on terrorizing, shows either incompetence or complicity. There is no excuse for Hamas' barbarity. There is no excuse for Netanyahu's mismanagement.
Shitforbrains thinks terrorists need an excuse to murder.

What a pathetic Dufus.

Biden sent Iran billions in American taxpayer dollars.

$90B to be exact.
The article doesn’t say that Biden did so and it wasn’t taxpayer dollars either.

From your article:
Right away, the regime could receive a payday of around $90 billion the moment Biden ends sanctions.

The article doesn’t say that Biden did so and it wasn’t taxpayer dollars either.

From your article:
Right away, the regime could receive a payday of around $90 billion the moment Biden ends sanctions.
I agree that it wasnt US tax dollars

But it was dollars that iran has for war against Israel and Saudi Arabia

I agree that it wasnt US tax dollars

But it was dollars that iran has for war against Israel and Saudi Arabia
Did Biden actually lift the sections they’re talking about? The article just speculates on what he might do.

Forum List

Back