Israel is the mother of terrorism in the Middle East.

Key word there is "Presents". Mossad blackmails Palestinian gays to spy for them.

Proof?

"This is not new to anyone who is familiar with the way the Shin Bet operates and the sometimes despicable methods it uses to recruit collaborators to strengthen Israeli control in the territories. The members of the Shin Bet put a cruel choice before gay Palestinians: betray their people by spying for the regime and risk being cruelly put to death – all in exchange for keeping their secret – or have their secret exposed and be ostracized from their families, exposed to violent attacks and perhaps even murdered.

In practice, the defense establishment takes advantage of Palestinian gays’ “weak point” – their sexual identity. Because of their sexual identity they are allowed to be persecuted, abused and their lives put at risk, cut off from their families and their dignity trampled. Let us remember, too, that as all of this happens, the unfortunate person being forced to choose between a homophobic society and a society that makes use of homophobia has never done a thing to endanger Israel’s security." Israeli army's gay soldiers must stop persecuting gay Palestinians
Not much of an article on the subject.
Doesn't have to be, proof was asked for, proof was provided, there's plenty more out there.
You think they could have afforded more than a couple of sentences, talk about your anemic writers..

Who had the right to boot the Jewish people and steal their land?
G-d?

If G-d expelled the Jews and gave the land to whoever G-d deemed fit, then the same way it was G-d's right to take the land and give it to the Jews.

Either You accept G-d's will both ways, or just use it only to discriminate against Jews.

Gods right?

God has NO rights to discriminate!

Oh wait... This 'God' you speak of... The one who makes kids suffer debilitating illnesses, allows wars, puts man against man...

Yeah, he's certainly no god of mine!

Are you an atheist and/or agnostic?

To take a theological tangent here, the only one of the above 3 issues that you named, that bothers me as well, is kids' illnesses. (And adults' illnesses too. I'm a cancer survivor.) I'm also bothered by earthquakes, tsunamis, hurricanes, etc. Wars, on the other hand, are MAN-MADE. If G-d gave man free will to do good or evil, and man chooses evil, then G-d is not to blame.

If I have to choose one of your labels then I would choose agnostic...

I cannot believe a benevolent god would have created such pain and suffering for his 'children'
To live is to suffer, no matter what your religion is, or isn't.

If G-d expelled the Jews and gave the land to whoever G-d deemed fit, then the same way it was G-d's right to take the land and give it to the Jews.

Either You accept G-d's will both ways, or just use it only to discriminate against Jews.

Gods right?

Oh wait... This 'God' you speak of... The one who makes kids suffer debilitating illnesses, allows wars, puts man against man...

To take a theological tangent here, the only one of the above 3 issues that you named, that bothers me as well, is kids' illnesses. (And adults' illnesses too. I'm a cancer survivor.) I'm also bothered by earthquakes, tsunamis, hurricanes, etc. Wars, on the other hand, are MAN-MADE. If G-d gave man free will to do good or evil, and man chooses evil, then G-d is not to blame.

I cannot believe a benevolent god would have created such pain and suffering for his 'children'

I expected more upbeat from you?

Like life can be hard - squeeze out the good.

Gods right?

Isn't that a Led Zeppelin song called Lemon Juice?

Gods right?

Isn't that a Led Zeppelin song called Lemon Juice?

I know the Lemon Heads redid mrs. Robinson if that helps.

"This is not new to anyone who is familiar with the way the Shin Bet operates and the sometimes despicable methods it uses to recruit collaborators to strengthen Israeli control in the territories. The members of the Shin Bet put a cruel choice before gay Palestinians: betray their people by spying for the regime and risk being cruelly put to death – all in exchange for keeping their secret – or have their secret exposed and be ostracized from their families, exposed to violent attacks and perhaps even murdered.

In practice, the defense establishment takes advantage of Palestinian gays’ “weak point” – their sexual identity. Because of their sexual identity they are allowed to be persecuted, abused and their lives put at risk, cut off from their families and their dignity trampled. Let us remember, too, that as all of this happens, the unfortunate person being forced to choose between a homophobic society and a society that makes use of homophobia has never done a thing to endanger Israel’s security." Israeli army's gay soldiers must stop persecuting gay Palestinians
The damn Muslims are more of a danger to gays than Israel is. Since Israel is gay friendly they are safer with them than their own.
They would probably disagree with you.
You talk to a lot of gays in Muslim countries? LOL

I just read an article the other day about 2 gays who were cane-whipped in Indonesia as a punishment for their homosexuality. And Indonesia is supposed to be one of the more progressive Muslim countries. Didn't that English nut, Freddie, convert to Islam and move over there?

It's funny that we should be having this discussion the same week that a gay pride parade will be held in Tel-Aviv. Mohammed Zoabi, an outspoken Israeli Muslim Zionist, will be participating. I think I read somewhere that he might be gay too.
  • In Louisiana and North Carolina, two willing adults can't get no oral satisfaction, but they can diddle a dead person.
  • Oklahoma and Kansas are also cool with you banging the dearly departed, but they ban oral intercourse between consenting gay or lesbian partners.
  • For the record, several other states—Nebraska, New Mexico, and Vermont—also appear to allow necrophilia, but they're cool with sodomy, too, so at least they're consistent.
It turns out there's actually a fraught history behind necrophilia and the law; many of the states that think they've banned it actually have vague injunctions banning "crimes against nature," or they classify it as a sexual assault against a partner who can't give consent.
Here Are the States Where Blowjobs Are Illegal But Necrophilia's Cool

See, you could still get laid, somehow

The damn Muslims are more of a danger to gays than Israel is. Since Israel is gay friendly they are safer with them than their own.

I just read an article the other day about 2 gays who were cane-whipped in Indonesia as a punishment for their homosexuality. And Indonesia is supposed to be one of the more progressive Muslim countries. Didn't that English nut, Freddie, convert to Islam and move over there?

It's funny that we should be having this discussion the same week that a gay pride parade will be held in Tel-Aviv. Mohammed Zoabi, an outspoken Israeli Muslim Zionist, will be participating. I think I read somewhere that he might be gay too.
  • In Louisiana and North Carolina, two willing adults can't get no oral satisfaction, but they can diddle a dead person.
  • Oklahoma and Kansas are also cool with you banging the dearly departed, but they ban oral intercourse between consenting gay or lesbian partners.
  • For the record, several other states—Nebraska, New Mexico, and Vermont—also appear to allow necrophilia, but they're cool with sodomy, too, so at least they're consistent.
It turns out there's actually a fraught history behind necrophilia and the law; many of the states that think they've banned it actually have vague injunctions banning "crimes against nature," or they classify it as a sexual assault against a partner who can't give consent.

It seems that in your stupor, you didn't understand that your cutting and pasting has nothing to do with Islamist sharia.

It seems that in your stupor, you didn't understand that your cutting and pasting has nothing to do with Islamist sharia.
It seems that in your stupor, you didn't understand that your cutting and pasting has nothing to do with jewish noahide laws.

It seems that in your stupor, you didn't understand that your cutting and pasting has nothing to do with jewish noahide laws.

There's my little plagiarist / stalker.

As usual, your plagiarizing of my comments makes no sense when you don't understand the topic and don't understand the context.

How many gheys have they thrown of buildings?

How many infidel beheadings?
Not their style, Zionists blackmail gays into spying for them, and they use snipers or autmated gun turrets in towers to kill children playing in the streets; sometimes they just walk up to them an shoot them in the head...just to "confirm the kill".

Israel Presents Itself As Haven For Gay Community

Key word there is "Presents". Mossad blackmails Palestinian gays to spy for them.
Perhaps because Palestinian animals persecute and kill gay people like all depraved Islamist cultures do?

Because American Christians would NEVER persecute and kill gay people would they!
Here we go with the false comparisons again. Do I have to tell you that you are comparing isolated non violent bigotry towards gays by individual citizens in Western nations, to govt. sanctioned institutionalized intolerance, persecution, and violence towards gays in Muslim societies like the Palestinians?

BBC NEWS | Middle East | Palestinian gays flee to Israel

Would Gays Be Executed or Imprisoned by a Palestinian State?

Palestinian Authority Blocks Gay Groups from AIDS UN Event

Palestinian Authority
1305535724_m.png

• 87 Number of Individuals Currently Under Sentence of Death

2016 Year of Last Known Execution

27 Number of Executions in 2014

3 Number of Executions in 2013

6 Number of Executions in 2012

Last edited:
Not their style, Zionists blackmail gays into spying for them, and they use snipers or autmated gun turrets in towers to kill children playing in the streets; sometimes they just walk up to them an shoot them in the head...just to "confirm the kill".

Israel Presents Itself As Haven For Gay Community

Perhaps because Palestinian animals persecute and kill gay people like all depraved Islamist cultures do?

Because American Christians would NEVER persecute and kill gay people would they!
Here we go with the false comparisons again. Do I have to tell you that you are comparing isolated non violent bigotry towards gays by individual citizens in Western nations, to govt. sanctioned institutionalized intolerance, persecution, and violence towards gays in Muslim societies like the Palestinians?

Palestinian Authority
1305535724_m.png

Simply making a point Roudy...

"Palestinian animals"... How about saying 'Hamas animals' as it is "govt. sanctioned"? There is a difference!

Studies have been carried out in America to show that, actually, Muslims are more tolerant of gays in America than any other group!

Palestinian Authority
1305535724_m.png

"Palestinian animals"... How about saying 'Hamas animals' as it is "govt. sanctioned"? There is a difference!

Studies have been carried out in America to show that, actually, Muslims are more tolerant of gays in America than any other group!
The map above is indicating 27 executions of gays in 2014 plus 87 currently in prison and sentenced to death by the Palestinian Authority animals alone. So to recap, they have both the PA and Hamas animals, the two entities governing Palestinians, that are persecuting and killing gays for being gays.

The depravity, bigotry, and human rights violations that you people defend just to see the Jews annihilated is astounding.

Palestinian Authority
1305535724_m.png

Stop making me choke when I drink and read.

Proof?

seperate school make people gay...:D

Palestinian Authority
1305535724_m.png

The map above is indicating 27 executions of gays in 2014 plus 87 currently in prison and sentenced to death by the Palestinian Authority animals alone. So to recap, they have both the PA and Hamas animals, the two entities governing Palestinians, that are persecuting and killing gays for being gays.

The depravity, bigotry, and human rights violations that you people defend just to see the Jews annihilated is astounding.

The depravity, bigotry and human rights violations of you people, who murder thousands of women and children at a pop is ok though, right. As long as those doing the annihilation are Jews it's fine and dandy for you people. You are a hypocrite.

Palestinian Authority
1305535724_m.png

The depravity, bigotry and human rights violations of you people, who murder thousands of women and children at a pop is ok though, right. As long as those doing the annihilation are Jews it's fine and dandy for you people. You are a hypocrite.
Bzzzzzzt wrong again.

When defeated and humiliated, the mentally unstable antisemite and its sock resorts to plagiarism.

seperate school make people gay...:D
Shayad ageh khoda bekhad Trump to Iran engelab bokoneh een akhondayeh heyvoun beeroon beshan:

The New York Times Just Outed The CIA's Top Iran Spy

Palestinian Authority
1305535724_m.png

You see, this is where you get 'confused'... Which, sadly, isn't confusion, it's just your blind hatred of Palestinians, of Muslims, of Islam that makes you look foolish and ignorant....

I do not defend Hamas in any way, I have made that quite clear on more than 100 occasions... And I certainly do not want to "see the Jews annihilated"!!

Of the map you present, how many of those executions or those imprisoned are Palestinian?

Palestinian Authority
1305535724_m.png

A b

Palestinian Authority
1305535724_m.png

Getting a little frothy, there?

Your "murdering thousands at a pop", is, I'm afraid, another of your phony rants wherein you tend to make baseless claims.

It's a bit like your "muslims and Christians lived in Pal'istan for thousands of years", meme.

Yeah, that was a good one. Islam was invented, when?

Palestinian Authority
1305535724_m.png

No, the map shows no executions of gays, it shows death sentences in total (mostly for spying for israel, they may be gay too thats why israel recruited them)

Forum List

Back