Jews, Israel push to ban alternative views of Holocaust on Internet

fanger

Gold Member
May 21, 2014
Fuck israel
IN 1998, AN ARTICLE APPEARED IN THE jOURNAL OF HISTORICAL REVIEW (IHR) penned by Mark Weber, titled “Jewish Group Demands More Anti-Revisionist Laws.” At that time, only five or six European countries had holocaust denial or hatred incitement laws. Now that number is 19 (virtually all), plus the European Union. Joining them are Israel, Australia and the United Arab Emirates.

This is all due to the lobbying of Jewish groups, because, they say, “Jews' rights are best protected in open and tolerant democracies that actively prosecute all forms of racial and religious hatred." But why should conducting research into the Holocaust and finding reason to have an alternative view be considered “hatred”? Only because Jews fear such views will spread if the public has the opportunity to learn what these researchers have found.
Jews, Israel push to ban alternative views of Holocaust on Internet | Carolyn Yeager

Jews%2B-%2Bholocaust%2Blies.jpg

I would be fascinated to hear what an "alternative " view of the holocaust consists of .

I have been critical of the state of Israel but holocaust deniers make me want to vomit. Its as low as you can get and still claim to be human.

IN 1998, AN ARTICLE APPEARED IN THE jOURNAL OF HISTORICAL REVIEW (IHR) penned by Mark Weber, titled “Jewish Group Demands More Anti-Revisionist Laws.” At that time, only five or six European countries had holocaust denial or hatred incitement laws. Now that number is 19 (virtually all), plus the European Union. Joining them are Israel, Australia and the United Arab Emirates.

This is all due to the lobbying of Jewish groups, because, they say, “Jews' rights are best protected in open and tolerant democracies that actively prosecute all forms of racial and religious hatred." But why should conducting research into the Holocaust and finding reason to have an alternative view be considered “hatred”? Only because Jews fear such views will spread if the public has the opportunity to learn what these researchers have found.
Jews, Israel push to ban alternative views of Holocaust on Internet | Carolyn Yeager

Jews%2B-%2Bholocaust%2Blies.jpg

Trolling Stormfront as usual? It's not surprising you are cutting and pasting from Mark Weber's site.

He's a loon. Congratulations.

Is it just me, or have all the posts by louie, fanger, monti, and others all started to sound the same lately? Almost like they're coming from the same person. Or am I just late in noticing this.

On topic, I say this because of the several threads louie either started or bumped about this same subject, just with a tiny enough twist to maybe escape being duplicate threads by the mods.

Last edited:
Have they pushed to ban the common "Alternative Holocaust theory" that's very popular among Jews, that "Poland did the Holocaust"?

As you can see this very dumb Jew below says "Poland murdered 3 million Jews"

Hmm, interesting. Not sure I agree in total with the whole ideology in the video, but it is a fact that most of the Jews killed during the Holocaust were killed in camps located in Poland.

On a side note, my visit to Israel in 2011 I flew LOT. One connection was in Warsaw (of course), and there many Jews boarded the plane for TLV. There was obvious tension from the flight crew towards the Jewish passengers. As a result, when we deplaned at TLV, the plane was full of trash left on the floors and seats by the Jewish passengers.

I do not agree nor condone either, just posting my observation.

Is it a coincidence that the posts from Teddy, Rylah and Shusha seem to come from the same Hasbara trained nutcase? Am I the first to notice this?

Nothing new as these assholes are the greatest enemy of free speech on our planet. And let's not forget the lies surrounding the first Jewish holocaust lies where they claimed 64 million Jewish children were burned to death by the Romans.

There were four hundred synagogues in the city of Bethar, and in every one were four hundred teachers of children, and each one had under him four hundred pupils,8 and when the enemy entered there they pierced them with their staves, and when the enemy prevailed and captured them, they wrapped them in their scrolls and burnt them with fire.

Babylonian Talmud: Gittin 58

The above lie seems to be where it all started and it's from the same people who brought you the lies about soap, lampshades and shrunken heads, and all the other lies they try and teach our children about "Jewish suffering."

upload_2017-6-1_1-14-8.jpeg

...It's not surprising you are cutting and pasting from Mark Weber's site.

Hmmm, decide for yourselves who is the loon...

Nothing new as these assholes are the greatest enemy of free speech on our planet. And let's not forget the lies surrounding the first Jewish holocaust lies where they claimed 64 million Jewish children were burned to death by the Romans.

There were four hundred synagogues in the city of Bethar, and in every one were four hundred teachers of children, and each one had under him four hundred pupils,8 and when the enemy entered there they pierced them with their staves, and when the enemy prevailed and captured them, they wrapped them in their scrolls and burnt them with fire.

Babylonian Talmud: Gittin 58

The above lie seems to be where it all started and it's from the same people who brought you the lies about soap, lampshades and shrunken heads, and all the other lies they try and teach our children about "Jewish suffering."

View attachment 130076

...It's not surprising you are cutting and pasting from Mark Weber's site.

Hmmm, decide for yourselves who is the loon...

The above is just the same cut and paste conspiracy theory drivel you cut and pasted across multiple threads.

Have they pushed to ban the common "Alternative Holocaust theory" that's very popular among Jews, that "Poland did the Holocaust"?

As you can see this very dumb Jew below says "Poland murdered 3 million Jews"

Hmm, interesting. Not sure I agree in total with the whole ideology in the video, but it is a fact that most of the Jews killed during the Holocaust were killed in camps located in Poland.

On a side note, my visit to Israel in 2011 I flew LOT. One connection was in Warsaw (of course), and there many Jews boarded the plane for TLV. There was obvious tension from the flight crew towards the Jewish passengers. As a result, when we deplaned at TLV, the plane was full of trash left on the floors and seats by the Jewish passengers.

I do not agree nor condone either, just posting my observation.

The Boers of South Africa died in camps located in South Africa, and the Mau Mau of Kenya were put in camps located in Kenya?

So, what?

Who knew that people were put on camps by others on their own land?

Fact is a million strong Polish army had fought the Nazis, and that millions of Polish Catholics were also killed by the Nazis.

The moment Holocaust deniers start trolling is the moment you should really feel good about being Pro-Israel.

Please do continue. You're like a boost to my self esteem.

Is it just me, or have all the posts by louie, fanger, monti, and others all started to sound the same lately? Almost like they're coming from the same person. Or am I just late in noticing this.

On topic, I say this because of the several threads louie either started or bumped about this same subject, just with a tiny enough twist to maybe escape being duplicate threads by the mods.
When things start to sound the same to you from various posters it could be you start to see the truth
""Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened." - Winston Churchill

Forum List

Back