Zone1 Antisemitism is what drives the insane condemnation of Israel, and here’s proof

You’ve said that previously, and I’ve pointed out the differences:

1) There are now substantially more leftists who are antisemitic. The thousands of people on campus - many of whom are not even college students - bullying, assaulting, blocking the entry of Jews, yelling Hitler-era slogans, etc. - are not on the right.

2) But even worse, we have officials who are enabling the vicious antisemitism - and they are all on the left. Look at how all those college presidents refused to condemn the call to genocide the Jews. Look at how the Vice-principals of that middle school in leftist California took their 6th-graders out of class to March over to the Jewish Community Center to scream “Death to Jews!” at the Jewish children.

The problem is that the Left has been bought and paid for by radical, Jew-hating Muslims. You see this predominately at the university level, and to a lesser extent at the high school level in liberal areas, where rich Arab money has bought influence.

So don’t give me that liberal “both sides” argument. The danger to Jews is coming from Democrats. The Jews who continue to vote Democrat are ruled by their liberalism, which supersedes their identification with their Judiasm.
Give it a rest, Lisa558. If you are as successful and prosperous as you claim to be, and I think you are, your vast reservoir of hostility is unseemly.

Once you told me you hate Robert Reich because he does not give enough money to charity. That is not a reason, Lisa558, it is an excuse.

calm down.jpg

Give it a rest, Lisa558. If you are as successful and prosperous as you claim to be, and I think you are, your vast reservoir of hostility is unseemly.

Once you told me you hate Robert Reich because he does not give enough money to charity. That is not a reason, Lisa558, it is an excuse.

View attachment 952696
Robert Reich is a Democrat hypocrite…..that’s the point. In a year he made $2 million in fees, he barely gave $2,000 to charity. All the while he brags how Dems care about poor people.

And don’t tell me to give it a rest. I will speak out as much as I want about the Democrats’ hypocrisy and their alarming rise in antisemitism.

And P.S. This thread is about the hypocrisy of Democrats - screaming about the “genocide” committed by Israel while not even mentioning the REAL genocide in Myanmar. You and one other Democrat on this forum support Israel; the rest are siding against the Jews.

Don’t try to deflect from the topic by turning your venom toward me for revealing the levels of hypocrisy and antisemitism in your Party.

Robert Reich is a Democrat hypocrite…..that’s the point. In a year he made $2 million in fees, he barely gave $2,000 to charity. All the while he brags how Dems care about poor people.

And don’t tell me to give it a rest. I will speak out as much as I want about the Democrats’ hypocrisy and their alarming rise in antisemitism.
I am a Democrat and a Christian who admires Jews, respects Judaism, and loves Israel. Democrats who feel differently than I do think the Israeli response to the Gaza attack has been disproportional.

And P.S. This thread is about the hypocrisy of Democrats - screaming about the “genocide” committed by Israel while not even mentioning the REAL genocide in Myanmar. You and one other Democrat on this forum support Israel; the rest are siding against the Jews.

Don’t try to deflect from the topic by turning your venom toward me for revealing the levels of hypocrisy and antisemitism in your Party.
I have no venom to turn against you. :)

Israel tops the foreign aid list at $3 billion every year plus no customs duties on its exports to the US.
That’s the one Jewish country. If you consider all the money we give the Muslim countries, they get more.

Israel tops the foreign aid list at $3 billion every year plus no customs duties on its exports to the US.
The United States provided Israel considerable economic assistance from 1971 to 2007, but nearly all U.S. aid today goes to support Israel’s military, the most advanced in the region. The United States has provisionally agreed (via a memorandum of understanding) to provide Israel with nearly $4 billion a year through 2028, and U.S. lawmakers are considering billions of dollars in supplementary funding for Israel amid its war with Hamas.

--------------

The Times of Israel, 14 September 2016, 8:52 pm

Netanyahu thanks Obama for ‘historic’ military aid deal​

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Wednesday thanked the United States for the “unprecedented” and “historic” defense aid package, hours before Israeli and US officials were to sign the $38 billion deal in Washington.

“The agreement will help us continue building our armed forces, improve our missile defense systems,” he added. “I want to thank President Obama and his administration for this historic agreement.”

On Tuesday, Jerusalem and Washington finalized the 10-year defense deal in what the State Department called the “single largest pledge of bilateral military assistance in US history.”

----------

That's right Lisa558, President Obama increased yearly U.S. aid to Israel. Do you hate him?

isnt it paradoxical that October 7 led to a wave of antisemitism?

isnt it paradoxical that October 7 led to a wave of antisemitism?
What is shows is how much antisemitism was bubbling under the surface.

But you’re right, of course. It makes no sense that Jew-hate rose to such a massive level within a week of the worst massacre of Jews since the Holocaust. Israel had not even responded yet, and we had the radical left marching around chanting anti-Israel crap.

This could only occur with Jews. If terrorists, say, went on a violent and barbaric massacre against Buddhists, cutting off heads, raping women, setting children in fire, shoving babies into ovens, would American leftists - and the world - start calling for genocide against Buddhists, bullying Buddhist students on campus, setting up encampments and shouting that they stand with the terrorists?

Of course not. The anti-Jew hate on the left that has been revealed is like something out of a horror movie, and any Jew who speaks up against it gets condemned by leftist. I just had a nasty leftist call me “a lost soul” for pointing out the double standards applied to Jews.

But you’re right, of course. It makes no sense that Jew-hate rose to such a massive level within a week of the worst massacre of Jews since the Holocaust. Israel had not even responded yet, and we had the radical left marching around chanting anti-Israel crap.

This could only occur with Jews. If terrorists, say, went on a violent and barbaric massacre against Buddhists, cutting off heads, raping women, setting children in fire, shoving babies into ovens, would American leftists - and the world - start calling for genocide against Buddhists, bullying Buddhist students on campus, setting up encampments and shouting that they stand with the terrorists?

Of course not. The anti-Jew hate on the left that has been revealed is like something out of a horror movie, and any Jew who speaks up against it gets condemned by leftist. I just had a nasty leftist call me “a lost soul” for pointing out the double standards applied to Jews.
It is very sad and paradoxical!

wouldd those idiotic US students also cheer the Nazis?

they seem to be idiotic enough

suppose isreael had strarted those horror raids in gaza like hamas … and now hamas would take revenge …. i a sure those iditiotic US students would then be on Israels side?

suppose isreael had strarted those horror raids in gaza like hamas … and now hamas would take revenge …. i a sure those iditiotic US students would then be on Israels side?
probably not. The world (and those students) would just take it as a reason to attack Israel. In their eyes, Israel can do no right and Hamas can do no wrong.

They would be against Israel no matter what. Leftists mostly side with Muslims.

Forum List

Back