Israel at a Turning Point

Then sue and see what happens. You do realise that you have just breached the rules and face a reprimand from the mods don't you.

The way you lie ever day, you are one sick fucking asshole.

Look who's talking. Your recent claim of a $100 million Adelson contribution to Gingrich was only your latest LIE and those who live in toilet bowls have no biz calling others "asshole," Asshole.
Sniffer you are are piece of shit...Adelson the creepy gangster promised Gingrich a 100 million and indeed gave much more to the Republican party and I admitted the correction...

I must have missed your admission. Could you link it? Thanks.
[URL='http://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/netanyahus-unwelcome-visit-to-the-u-s.398010/page-20[/QUOTE']http://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/netanyahus-unwelcome-visit-to-the-u-s.398010/page-20[/QUOTE[/URL]]

Yeah ... I saw that. You said you "stand corrected" and then posted:
adelson s one hundred million to gingrich - Google Search

That's a half-assed admission at best.

Look who's talking. Your recent claim of a $100 million Adelson contribution to Gingrich was only your latest LIE and those who live in toilet bowls have no biz calling others "asshole," Asshole.
Sniffer you are are piece of shit...Adelson the creepy gangster promised Gingrich a 100 million and indeed gave much more to the Republican party and I admitted the correction...

http://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/netanyahus-unwelcome-visit-to-the-u-s.398010/page-20

[/QUOTE]
of course you saw it, you lying POS!

http://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/netanyahus-unwelcome-visit-to-the-u-s.398010/page-20

of course you saw it, you lying POS![/QUOTE]

Yup ... I saw it as a non-admission. You just didn't have the courage to be honest.

of course you saw it, you lying POS!

Yup ... I saw it as a non-admission. You just didn't have the courage to be honest.[/QUOTE]

A liar like you didn't notice or hoped no one else did, otherwise if you saw it you would have immediately posted on the spot especially when I [posted my reply less than a minute after yours...

You're a lying bitch Sniffer!

Israel is certainly at a turning point...The world's pariah state no longer has the support or sympathy of a tiny state trying to survive against the horde which is sworn to destroy her...Today almost every Nation on Earth has defied her with a 135 Nations which have voted for a Palestinian State...Only AIPAC America's campaign contributions sway American vetoes and influence...

What Israel wants is more Americans to die for her causes...She doesn't understand that even AIPAC America is done dying in the ME for her...

Israel at a Turning Point Jonathan Adelman
The news today about Israel is often negative. While 135 nations have recognized a Palestinian state, the PLO has gained admission to the International Criminal Court where it wants Israel to be found guilty of war crimes in the West Bank and Gaza Strip. A recent study found that the State Department has cited Israel as the #4 state in the world for "unacceptable behavior." Already one of the most hated countries in the world, Israel faces a new wave of anti-Israel sentiment in Europe and is surrounded by radical Islamic fundamentalist groups including Hamas (Gaza), Hizbollah (Lebanon), ISIS (Syria and Iraq) and Al Nusra (former Syrian Golan Heights).

The threat to Israel is at a level not seen since 1948 and 1967. The highest level of existential threat is posed by Iran and a "soft" nuclear deal that would leave it on the threshold of having nuclear weapons. With most Israelis living in 3,400 square miles, only two atomic bombs could kill nearly one million Israelis. Iranian bases, 700 miles from Israel, would need only 11 minutes to fire missiles that could hit Tel Aviv.

The second moderate level of threat is the 100,000 missiles and rockets that Hizbollah possesses in Lebanon. Several thousand rockets could hit any target in Israel with more accuracy than Hamas' weapons. In war Ben Gurion International Airport would likely be shut down, thousands of Israelis might be killed and Hizbollah might try an invasion of the northern Galilee.

"Today almost every Nation on Earth has defied her with a 135 Nations which have voted for a Palestinian State"

I'm happy to vote YAY too, for a "Palestinian State."

except: WE ALL KNOW.. what a "Palestinian State" is all about:

"There goes the neighborhood.."

Yup ... I saw it as a non-admission. You just didn't have the courage to be honest.

A liar like you didn't notice or hoped no one else did, otherwise if you saw it you would have immediately posted on the spot especially when I [posted my reply less than a minute after yours...

You seem to forget it was you who LIED about Adelson's contribution to Gingrich, Princess, and squirm all you like there is no getting around that.

Read again Abdul as no one looks forward to the death of thousands, apart from ISLAMONAZI PROPAGANDISTS of course. But that is the outcome of any war started by muslim extremists they know they cant win. The UN will call a cease fire almost immediately and the muslim extremists will ignore the calls for peace. Then the whole situation will escalate until the muslims are facing a fight for survival all over the world. It would not take much for the powder keg that is Europe to explode and for muslims to be targeted by the people. Already there are calls to deport all muslims from Europe so we done see anymore Charlie Hebdo incidents, and many muslims are demanding police protection because of the volatile situation.

As I have said in the past you were the one who looked forward to the genocide of 6 million Jews when the Palestinians combined forces with the extremists and started attacking Israel. In fact you relished the thought of the Jews getting mass murdered for daring to take a tiny part of Dar al Islam

Do you have a link to suppport this claim?

Check her early posts where here and her muslim husband said just this

You are out of your mind. What an imagination. You continue to lie and you are making libelous accusations. You should be banned.

Then sue and see what happens. You do realise that you have just breached the rules and face a reprimand from the mods don't you.
The way you lie every day, you are one sick fucking asshole.

Another moron that does not like the truth. How about you prove your claim then, or will that mean showing that you are a LIAR

Check her early posts where here and her muslim husband said just this

You are out of your mind. What an imagination. You continue to lie and you are making libelous accusations. You should be banned.

As I always say:

I love
punching Sniffer
in the nose

Even when I miss
I always come
close!

Then you will have no problem producing the evidence from a non partisan source ?

Israel is certainly at a turning point...The world's pariah state no longer has the support or sympathy of a tiny state trying to survive against the horde which is sworn to destroy her...Today almost every Nation on Earth has defied her with a 135 Nations which have voted for a Palestinian State...Only AIPAC America's campaign contributions sway American vetoes and influence...

What Israel wants is more Americans to die for her causes...She doesn't understand that even AIPAC America is done dying in the ME for her...

Israel at a Turning Point Jonathan Adelman
The news today about Israel is often negative. While 135 nations have recognized a Palestinian state, the PLO has gained admission to the International Criminal Court where it wants Israel to be found guilty of war crimes in the West Bank and Gaza Strip. A recent study found that the State Department has cited Israel as the #4 state in the world for "unacceptable behavior." Already one of the most hated countries in the world, Israel faces a new wave of anti-Israel sentiment in Europe and is surrounded by radical Islamic fundamentalist groups including Hamas (Gaza), Hizbollah (Lebanon), ISIS (Syria and Iraq) and Al Nusra (former Syrian Golan Heights).

The threat to Israel is at a level not seen since 1948 and 1967. The highest level of existential threat is posed by Iran and a "soft" nuclear deal that would leave it on the threshold of having nuclear weapons. With most Israelis living in 3,400 square miles, only two atomic bombs could kill nearly one million Israelis. Iranian bases, 700 miles from Israel, would need only 11 minutes to fire missiles that could hit Tel Aviv.

The second moderate level of threat is the 100,000 missiles and rockets that Hizbollah possesses in Lebanon. Several thousand rockets could hit any target in Israel with more accuracy than Hamas' weapons. In war Ben Gurion International Airport would likely be shut down, thousands of Israelis might be killed and Hizbollah might try an invasion of the northern Galilee.

"Today almost every Nation on Earth has defied her with a 135 Nations which have voted for a Palestinian State"

I'm happy to vote YAY too, for a "Palestinian State."

except: WE ALL KNOW.. what a "Palestinian State" is all about:

"There goes the neighborhood.."
In a word Cretin...BULLSHIT

You seem to forget it was you who LIED about Adelson's contribution to Gingrich, Princess, and squirm all you like there is no getting around that.
Link it with my reply lying bitch...

Netanyahu s unwelcome visit to the U.S. Page 20 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

My reply:

I take it your nose is out of kilter from too much sniffing? I stand corrected...

Adelson tells Forbes: I might give Gingrich $100 million ...
www.haaretz.com/.../adelson-tells-forbes-i-might-give-gingrich-1...

Sheldon Adelson Spent $150 Million on Election - US News
www.usnews.com/.../sheldon-adelson-ended-...
U.S. News & World Report

Dec 3, 2012 - Only one of the nine races he targeted with cash came out the way he wanted. ... His most expensive losing bets included $15 million spent on Gingrich's ... With a net worth of approximately $20.5 billion, the $150 Adelson ...

Forum List

Back