Israel at a Turning Point

Israel is certainly at a turning point...The world's pariah state no longer has the support or sympathy of a tiny state trying to survive against the horde which is sworn to destroy her...Today almost every Nation on Earth has defied her with a 135 Nations which have voted for a Palestinian State...Only AIPAC America's campaign contributions sway American vetoes and influence...

What Israel wants is more Americans to die for her causes...She doesn't understand that even AIPAC America is done dying in the ME for her...

Israel at a Turning Point Jonathan Adelman
The news today about Israel is often negative. While 135 nations have recognized a Palestinian state, the PLO has gained admission to the International Criminal Court where it wants Israel to be found guilty of war crimes in the West Bank and Gaza Strip. A recent study found that the State Department has cited Israel as the #4 state in the world for "unacceptable behavior." Already one of the most hated countries in the world, Israel faces a new wave of anti-Israel sentiment in Europe and is surrounded by radical Islamic fundamentalist groups including Hamas (Gaza), Hizbollah (Lebanon), ISIS (Syria and Iraq) and Al Nusra (former Syrian Golan Heights).

The threat to Israel is at a level not seen since 1948 and 1967. The highest level of existential threat is posed by Iran and a "soft" nuclear deal that would leave it on the threshold of having nuclear weapons. With most Israelis living in 3,400 square miles, only two atomic bombs could kill nearly one million Israelis. Iranian bases, 700 miles from Israel, would need only 11 minutes to fire missiles that could hit Tel Aviv.

The second moderate level of threat is the 100,000 missiles and rockets that Hizbollah possesses in Lebanon. Several thousand rockets could hit any target in Israel with more accuracy than Hamas' weapons. In war Ben Gurion International Airport would likely be shut down, thousands of Israelis might be killed and Hizbollah might try an invasion of the northern Galilee.

The world will side with Israel if hezbolla start firing those rockets, and you can expect the west to divert some of the planes to drop their bombs on the heads of hezbolla. Then we will see just were the penny drops was the smoke has cleared, and you can bet that iran will be in for a lot of attention. You can bet that millions of muslims will die in the fighting and at the end of the day Israel will come out the other side unbeaten and unbowed. But ISLAMONAZI TERRORISM will have been set back 100 years and peace will be forced on the M.E. Those ISLAMONAZI terrorist groups that don't bow down will be hunted down and eradicated by the rest of the arab muslims in the M.E.
So your fantasy world will never come to fruition and Israel will come out of it smelling of roses, Palestine will stink as it always has.

Looking forward to "millions" of Muslims dying, I see. And, you claim not to be a psychopath. I hope that there won't be a conflict in the area where either Jews, Christians or Muslims die.

Israel's plan all along.

Yep. I look forward to Israel wiping the Hezbollah scum off Lebanese land and liberating their people from the Islamist animals.

israel-flag-o.gif

From what I read about Lebanon it is the most diverse state of the ME, and if the Christians found it so bad living there, which they say is about 50% Christian , they would of left. Use any excuse you want and make up anything you wish, but I think Israel made the first move here. Israel has many excuses for what they do, and since they see everyone as an enemy , everyone will be their enemy, but words aside, Israel wants to have all the land , they have made that clear, and are not the least bit interested in any peace.

You read wrong. Lebanon WAS a Christian majority nation that was very secular, tolerant, and diverse, until the the Muslim hoards invaded and committed genocide and ethnic cleansing on the Christians, of course with the help of neighboring Arab nations. The Palestinians themselves are responsible for the deaths of 150,000 Lebanese Christians, Arafat and his goons were known to be the most brutal of killers in Lebanon. Hezbollah Shiites even assassinated the very popular Christian Lebanese president Hariri with the help of Iran and Syria. This is a known fact. The poor Christians, they never had a chance.

End result is Lebanon is a failed state held hostage by Hezbollah shiite terrorist animals. Maybe Israel can save Lebanon and it's people.

Where is your info from, mine is from Wiki, under Lebanon. So give me a link and not one from Israel who is bias.
Wiki is of course a rewritten Zionist project for changing historical facts.

No they had not rewrote that one yet, I see they rewrote the AMIA bombing one though.

Israel is certainly at a turning point...The world's pariah state no longer has the support or sympathy of a tiny state trying to survive against the horde which is sworn to destroy her...Today almost every Nation on Earth has defied her with a 135 Nations which have voted for a Palestinian State...Only AIPAC America's campaign contributions sway American vetoes and influence...

What Israel wants is more Americans to die for her causes...She doesn't understand that even AIPAC America is done dying in the ME for her...

The news today about Israel is often negative. While 135 nations have recognized a Palestinian state, the PLO has gained admission to the International Criminal Court where it wants Israel to be found guilty of war crimes in the West Bank and Gaza Strip. A recent study found that the State Department has cited Israel as the #4 state in the world for "unacceptable behavior." Already one of the most hated countries in the world, Israel faces a new wave of anti-Israel sentiment in Europe and is surrounded by radical Islamic fundamentalist groups including Hamas (Gaza), Hizbollah (Lebanon), ISIS (Syria and Iraq) and Al Nusra (former Syrian Golan Heights).

The threat to Israel is at a level not seen since 1948 and 1967. The highest level of existential threat is posed by Iran and a "soft" nuclear deal that would leave it on the threshold of having nuclear weapons. With most Israelis living in 3,400 square miles, only two atomic bombs could kill nearly one million Israelis. Iranian bases, 700 miles from Israel, would need only 11 minutes to fire missiles that could hit Tel Aviv.

The second moderate level of threat is the 100,000 missiles and rockets that Hizbollah possesses in Lebanon. Several thousand rockets could hit any target in Israel with more accuracy than Hamas' weapons. In war Ben Gurion International Airport would likely be shut down, thousands of Israelis might be killed and Hizbollah might try an invasion of the northern Galilee.

That's why a war with Hezbollah is envitable, except this time, Israel won't stop until the job is done and the cancer is removed from Lebanon. There will be no Iran or Syria to help out this go around, they have their hands full.

Stay tuned.

Israel's plan all along.

No Irans plan so they can become involved in the fight for power. problem is the West has planes flying into that part of the M.E. every day, a small detour would put them right above the mullahs heads and send them scurrying for cover. The next caliphate will be Saudi and not Iranian as they believe.

That would be worst, SA is the worst inhumane monarchy, and it won't be SA, it will be another fight fest like Iran , Syria, and Russia will end up with Iran after we loose a deadly war with them. If you think for one minute Russia is going to let anyone have Iran but Iran you are very wrong. So unless you want WWIII, the US had best get out of the ME and let them sort it out. We are not there or have never been there for true humanitarian reasons but for protection of Israel and SA.

The world will side with Israel if hezbolla start firing those rockets, and you can expect the west to divert some of the planes to drop their bombs on the heads of hezbolla. Then we will see just were the penny drops was the smoke has cleared, and you can bet that iran will be in for a lot of attention. You can bet that millions of muslims will die in the fighting and at the end of the day Israel will come out the other side unbeaten and unbowed. But ISLAMONAZI TERRORISM will have been set back 100 years and peace will be forced on the M.E. Those ISLAMONAZI terrorist groups that don't bow down will be hunted down and eradicated by the rest of the arab muslims in the M.E.
So your fantasy world will never come to fruition and Israel will come out of it smelling of roses, Palestine will stink as it always has.

Looking forward to "millions" of Muslims dying, I see. And, you claim not to be a psychopath. I hope that there won't be a conflict in the area where either Jews, Christians or Muslims die.

Read again Abdul as no one looks forward to the death of thousands, apart from ISLAMONAZI PROPAGANDISTS of course. But that is the outcome of any war started by muslim extremists they know they cant win. The UN will call a cease fire almost immediately and the muslim extremists will ignore the calls for peace. Then the whole situation will escalate until the muslims are facing a fight for survival all over the world. It would not take much for the powder keg that is Europe to explode and for muslims to be targeted by the people. Already there are calls to deport all muslims from Europe so we done see anymore Charlie Hebdo incidents, and many muslims are demanding police protection because of the volatile situation.

As I have said in the past you were the one who looked forward to the genocide of 6 million Jews when the Palestinians combined forces with the extremists and started attacking Israel. In fact you relished the thought of the Jews getting mass murdered for daring to take a tiny part of Dar al Islam

Yep. I look forward to Israel wiping the Hezbollah scum off Lebanese land and liberating their people from the Islamist animals.

israel-flag-o.gif

From what I read about Lebanon it is the most diverse state of the ME, and if the Christians found it so bad living there, which they say is about 50% Christian , they would of left. Use any excuse you want and make up anything you wish, but I think Israel made the first move here. Israel has many excuses for what they do, and since they see everyone as an enemy , everyone will be their enemy, but words aside, Israel wants to have all the land , they have made that clear, and are not the least bit interested in any peace.

You read wrong. Lebanon WAS a Christian majority nation that was very secular, tolerant, and diverse, until the the Muslim hoards invaded and committed genocide and ethnic cleansing on the Christians, of course with the help of neighboring Arab nations. The Palestinians themselves are responsible for the deaths of 150,000 Lebanese Christians, Arafat and his goons were known to be the most brutal of killers in Lebanon. Hezbollah Shiites even assassinated the very popular Christian Lebanese president Hariri with the help of Iran and Syria. This is a known fact. The poor Christians, they never had a chance.

End result is Lebanon is a failed state held hostage by Hezbollah shiite terrorist animals. Maybe Israel can save Lebanon and it's people.

Where is your info from, mine is from Wiki, under Lebanon. So give me a link and not one from Israel who is bias.

No they had not rewrote that one yet, I see they rewrote the AMIA bombing one though.

How about a link from the wiki article itself to prove this, it is so easy to do you know................

That's why a war with Hezbollah is envitable, except this time, Israel won't stop until the job is done and the cancer is removed from Lebanon. There will be no Iran or Syria to help out this go around, they have their hands full.

Stay tuned.

Israel's plan all along.

No Irans plan so they can become involved in the fight for power. problem is the West has planes flying into that part of the M.E. every day, a small detour would put them right above the mullahs heads and send them scurrying for cover. The next caliphate will be Saudi and not Iranian as they believe.

That would be worst, SA is the worst inhumane monarchy, and it won't be SA, it will be another fight fest like Iran , Syria, and Russia will end up with Iran after we loose a deadly war with them. If you think for one minute Russia is going to let anyone have Iran but Iran you are very wrong. So unless you want WWIII, the US had best get out of the ME and let them sort it out. We are not there or have never been there for true humanitarian reasons but for protection of Israel and SA.

And when you cant afford to run your car, heat your home or feed your family who will you blame, as it will be cowards and left wing idiots like yourself that will have caused the collapse of the USA. You can bet Russia will sit on the sidelines and then come in to take their share of the loot once Iran is destroyed. Have you looked at the maps lately to see just who stands to gain the most from Iran going under as it is surrounded by Soviet block countries. China wont allow Russia to take Iran as they are dependant on M.E oil for their economic survival.

How about a link from the wiki article itself to prove this, it is so easy to do you know................

I should print them out , but they already has said it was a Jewish man who paid the mechanic to bomb the AMIA building , now they have come out with Iran again, why? check what is happening between Iran and Argentina now.

Jewish ex-Argentina minister faces probe in bombing The Times of Israel
Of course the Wiki article said Mossad was there and it had been blamed on this guy, but now they are blaming it on Iran, Iran had nothing to do with it.

I imagine Argentina might be facing another wake up call since they are befriending Iran:

http://www.csmonitor.com/World/Americas/2013/0131/Why-Argentina-is-reaching-out-to-Iran

Banned from international credit markets because of outstanding debts with the Paris Club and World Bank, Argentina has brokered bilateral agreements with autocratic regimes like Iran. Pinioned by international sanctions, Iran has also had to look for new partners, finding in South America a sympathetic group of populist governments, according to Djavad Salehi-Isfahani, an economist and professor at Virginia Tech university.

“It has to establish friendly relations with countries so that it can trust that its assets won’t be seized,” says Professor Salehi-Isfahani.

See they are befriending each other due to sanctions, and everyone is pissed.

We see Argentina’s rapprochement with Iran as dangerous for the entire region because Iran is a sponsor of international terrorism with a regime that doesn’t respect human rights. Argentina has nothing in common with Iran and should have nothing to do with it,” says Sergio Widder, the representative of the Simon Wiesenthal Center, a Jewish human rights organization, in Buenos Aires.

And Sergio Widder should keep his mouth shut, as who is he.

Read again Abdul as no one looks forward to the death of thousands, apart from ISLAMONAZI PROPAGANDISTS of course. But that is the outcome of any war started by muslim extremists they know they cant win. The UN will call a cease fire almost immediately and the muslim extremists will ignore the calls for peace. Then the whole situation will escalate until the muslims are facing a fight for survival all over the world. It would not take much for the powder keg that is Europe to explode and for muslims to be targeted by the people. Already there are calls to deport all muslims from Europe so we done see anymore Charlie Hebdo incidents, and many muslims are demanding police protection because of the volatile situation.

As I have said in the past you were the one who looked forward to the genocide of 6 million Jews when the Palestinians combined forces with the extremists and started attacking Israel. In fact you relished the thought of the Jews getting mass murdered for daring to take a tiny part of Dar al Islam

You lying twat. That's the last false accusation you will make against me.

Do you have a link to suppport this claim?

You lying twat. That's the last false accusation you will make against me.

You are the liar, and when shown to be such you get all agitated and aggressive just like a muslim. You started on this board looking forward to the genocide of the 6 million Jews living in Israel, relishing the time the Palestinians will rise up and join with IS, AQ, MB and other terrorist groups to over run Israel and take all the Jews property. Well Abdul that day will never come as the world wont allow it, and you can see now what the world is dong to the muslims. The numbers of bombs, rockets and missiles being dropped on them by the west is increasing daily and their leaders are fast disappearing. Very soon it will be the turn of hamas and fatah to face the music and then we will see some sparks fly. Remember the only good ISLAMONAZI TERRORIST is a dead ISLAMONAZI TERRORIST.

Check her early posts where here and her muslim husband said just this

You are out of your mind. What an imagination. You continue to lie and you are making libelous accusations. You should be banned.

You are out of your mind. What an imagination. You continue to lie and you are making libelous accusations. You should be banned.

Then sue and see what happens. You do realise that you have just breached the rules and face a reprimand from the mods don't you.

Then sue and see what happens. You do realise that you have just breached the rules and face a reprimand from the mods don't you.
The way you lie every day, you are one sick fucking asshole.

Last edited:

The way you lie ever day, you are one sick fucking asshole.

Look who's talking. Your recent claim of a $100 million Adelson contribution to Gingrich was only your latest LIE and those who live in toilet bowls have no biz calling others "asshole," Asshole.

Look who's talking. Your recent claim of a $100 million Adelson contribution to Gingrich was only your latest LIE and those who live in toilet bowls have no biz calling others "asshole," Asshole.
Sniffer you are are piece of shit...Adelson the creepy gangster promised Gingrich a 100 million and indeed gave much more to the Republican party and I admitted the correction...

As I always say:

I love
punching Sniffer
in the nose

Even when I miss
I always come
close!

Sniffer you are are piece of shit...Adelson the creepy gangster promised Gingrich a 100 million and indeed gave much more to the Republican party and I admitted the correction...

I must have missed your admission. Could you link it? Thanks.

I must have missed your admission. Could you link it? Thanks.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/netanyahus-unwelcome-visit-to-the-u-s.398010/page-20

Forum List

Back