Israel at a Turning Point

Right, so now why do you have weapons? Like I said time to quit using God for all your dirty deeds.
Never relay on a miracle, but trust in God and if you want a biblical reference you might want to read again Genesis 33 - many Elder Commentators shows that when Jacob heard Esau is coming with his men fully armed he did three things, prepare for war, prepare gifts for peace, and praying - never to relay on the miracle.
This is the first time where Elders teach us that you must never relay on miracles - all across the bible, the most inspiring and sacred people never expected the miracles that even prophets didn't.
All fairy tales about gods belong next to a roll of toilet paper just in case....
'If men are so wicked with religion what would they be without it?'
This is the words of the founding fathers, and there's you.
Free from superstition and dwell in their humanity...
See yourself wise not to learn from anyone else is the best punishment for the arrogant - fine, remain stupid - but how dare you call yourself American patriot, you should be ashamed of yourself, hypocrite.
Thank the gods you don't claim to be Human!

Israel is certainly at a turning point...The world's pariah state no longer has the support or sympathy of a tiny state trying to survive against the horde which is sworn to destroy her...Today almost every Nation on Earth has defied her with a 135 Nations which have voted for a Palestinian State...Only AIPAC America's campaign contributions sway American vetoes and influence...

What Israel wants is more Americans to die for her causes...She doesn't understand that even AIPAC America is done dying in the ME for her...

Israel at a Turning Point Jonathan Adelman
The news today about Israel is often negative. While 135 nations have recognized a Palestinian state, the PLO has gained admission to the International Criminal Court where it wants Israel to be found guilty of war crimes in the West Bank and Gaza Strip. A recent study found that the State Department has cited Israel as the #4 state in the world for "unacceptable behavior." Already one of the most hated countries in the world, Israel faces a new wave of anti-Israel sentiment in Europe and is surrounded by radical Islamic fundamentalist groups including Hamas (Gaza), Hizbollah (Lebanon), ISIS (Syria and Iraq) and Al Nusra (former Syrian Golan Heights).

The threat to Israel is at a level not seen since 1948 and 1967. The highest level of existential threat is posed by Iran and a "soft" nuclear deal that would leave it on the threshold of having nuclear weapons. With most Israelis living in 3,400 square miles, only two atomic bombs could kill nearly one million Israelis. Iranian bases, 700 miles from Israel, would need only 11 minutes to fire missiles that could hit Tel Aviv.

The second moderate level of threat is the 100,000 missiles and rockets that Hizbollah possesses in Lebanon. Several thousand rockets could hit any target in Israel with more accuracy than Hamas' weapons. In war Ben Gurion International Airport would likely be shut down, thousands of Israelis might be killed and Hizbollah might try an invasion of the northern Galilee.

Israel doesn't want Americans to die for her cause. What a load of crap. Stop lying if you want us to take you seriously.
Well then, stop asking for help with attacking Iran or isolating her and do it yourselves, invade Lebanon, Syria and Timbuktu, we'll cheer you on!

Will you be joining the IDF coward?

Your weapons saved you, . Quit playing the God card.
The Jewish saying (for mourning and consolation) "God gave and God taken, so be God's name blessed" (Interpreted mostly as God taken what God gave us anyway, and everything thanks to God) - Just perfectly fits, you are just ungrateful and arrogant to believe any of what you "achieved" in your life is something you did on your own, and for that we have another saying "a fool is wise in his own eyes"

Right, so now why do you have weapons? Like I said time to quit using God for all your dirty deeds.
Never relay on a miracle, but trust in God and if you want a biblical reference you might want to read again Genesis 33 - many Elder Commentators shows that when Jacob heard Esau is coming with his men fully armed he did three things, prepare for war, prepare gifts for peace, and praying - never to relay on the miracle.
This is the first time where Elders teach us that you must never relay on miracles - all across the bible, the most inspiring and sacred people never expected the miracles that even prophets didn't.
All fairy tales about gods belong next to a roll of toilet paper just in case....
'If men are so wicked with religion what would they be without it?'
This is the words of the founding fathers, and there's you.
The Lord uses the Good ones. The bad ones use the Lord. ~ Michael Stanley

Israel is certainly at a turning point...The world's pariah state no longer has the support or sympathy of a tiny state trying to survive against the horde which is sworn to destroy her...Today almost every Nation on Earth has defied her with a 135 Nations which have voted for a Palestinian State...Only AIPAC America's campaign contributions sway American vetoes and influence...

What Israel wants is more Americans to die for her causes...She doesn't understand that even AIPAC America is done dying in the ME for her...

The news today about Israel is often negative. While 135 nations have recognized a Palestinian state, the PLO has gained admission to the International Criminal Court where it wants Israel to be found guilty of war crimes in the West Bank and Gaza Strip. A recent study found that the State Department has cited Israel as the #4 state in the world for "unacceptable behavior." Already one of the most hated countries in the world, Israel faces a new wave of anti-Israel sentiment in Europe and is surrounded by radical Islamic fundamentalist groups including Hamas (Gaza), Hizbollah (Lebanon), ISIS (Syria and Iraq) and Al Nusra (former Syrian Golan Heights).

The threat to Israel is at a level not seen since 1948 and 1967. The highest level of existential threat is posed by Iran and a "soft" nuclear deal that would leave it on the threshold of having nuclear weapons. With most Israelis living in 3,400 square miles, only two atomic bombs could kill nearly one million Israelis. Iranian bases, 700 miles from Israel, would need only 11 minutes to fire missiles that could hit Tel Aviv.

The second moderate level of threat is the 100,000 missiles and rockets that Hizbollah possesses in Lebanon. Several thousand rockets could hit any target in Israel with more accuracy than Hamas' weapons. In war Ben Gurion International Airport would likely be shut down, thousands of Israelis might be killed and Hizbollah might try an invasion of the northern Galilee.

Israel doesn't want Americans to die for her cause. What a load of crap. Stop lying if you want us to take you seriously.
Well then, stop asking for help with attacking Iran or isolating her and do it yourselves, invade Lebanon, Syria and Timbuktu, we'll cheer you on!

They have no use for someone at my age (29). Stop deflecting Pbel. This is about you and your constant lying about Israel. Does it make you feel better when you lie ?

They have no use for someone at my age (29). Stop deflecting Pbel. This is about you and your constant lying about Israel. Does it make you feel better when you lie ?
prove by link that I lied anytime weasel....

I'm not just talking about this thread PaliNazi deluded moron. You lie to promote your agenda. Now answer my question:

Do it make you feel good when you lie about Israel ?

coward...

David Patrick Shoval Photo: IDF Spokesperson's Office

Oldest IDF recruit begins service

David Patrick Shoval, 37, leaves comfortable post at Belgian prime minister's office to serve Israel
Yoav Zitun
Published: 03.02.11, 08:21 / Israel News

P{margin:0;} UL{margin-bottom:0;margin-top:0;margin-right: 16; padding-right:0;} OL{margin-bottom:0;margin-top:0;margin-right: 32; padding-right:0;} H3.pHeader {margin-bottom:3px;COLOR: #192862;font-size: 16px;font-weight: bold;margin-top:0px;} P.pHeader {margin-bottom:3px;COLOR: #192862;font-size: 16px;font-weight: bold;} #article_content, #article_content > span { display: block; }

David Patrick Shoval immigrated to Israel from Belgium six months ago, at age 37, and has joined the IDF. In order to do so he gave up his career as a lawyer and environmental engineer at the prime minister's office in Brussels.

I'm not just talking about this thread PaliNazi deluded moron. You lie to promote your agenda. Now answer my question:

Like I said little weasel, search the posts and link a lie...

I have already so many times. You know what you are Pbel? You are a little rat. As a matter of fact, you are also a weasel, which is why it's surprising to see you calling someone else that.
You're a weasalrat , and anyone who reads your posts can see that. So, can YOU prove the lie I accused you of , that Israel wants Americans to doe for them ?

coward...

David Patrick Shoval, 37, leaves comfortable post at Belgian prime minister's office to serve Israel
Yoav Zitun

P{margin:0;} UL{margin-bottom:0;margin-top:0;margin-right: 16; padding-right:0;} OL{margin-bottom:0;margin-top:0;margin-right: 32; padding-right:0;} H3.pHeader {margin-bottom:3px;COLOR: #192862;font-size: 16px;font-weight: bold;margin-top:0px;} P.pHeader {margin-bottom:3px;COLOR: #192862;font-size: 16px;font-weight: bold;} #article_content, #article_content > span { display: block; }

David Patrick Shoval immigrated to Israel from Belgium six months ago, at age 37, and has joined the IDF. In order to do so he gave up his career as a lawyer and environmental engineer at the prime minister's office in Brussels.
I'm neither a lawyer nor an engineer. I have a B.Sc in pure&applied mathematics.
I asked to be in a combat unit. They said that at my age I would likely get a random office job.

I have already so many times. You know what you are Pbel? You are a little rat. As a matter of fact, you are also a weasel, which is why it's surprising to see you calling someone else that.
You're a weasalrat , and anyone who reads your posts can see that. So, can YOU prove the lie I accused you of , that Israel wants Americans to doe for them ?
Well join and free a real man to fight, little weasel! Still waiting for proof...

coward...

Yoav Zitun

I'm neither a lawyer nor an engineer. I have a B.Sc in pure&applied mathematics.
I asked to be in a combat unit. They said that at my age I would likely get a random office job.
Well join and free a real man to fight, little weasel! Still waiting for proof...

coward...

Yoav Zitun

Am I talking to a retard??

coward...

Yoav Zitun

Are you looking in a mirror?

coward...

Yoav Zitun

Are you looking in a mirror?
No, I'm looking at the post of a poster named Pbel. A guy who used to be nice but decided to turn into an asshole.

Here are some of Danny's Islamic fascists. Only, they are Christians.

Interestingly, even as the number of Christians in "Palestine" and throughout the Arab/Muslim World continues to diminish, it is rising in Israel.
Thanks for posting that!

The world will side with Israel if hezbolla start firing those rockets, and you can expect the west to divert some of the planes to drop their bombs on the heads of hezbolla. Then we will see just were the penny drops was the smoke has cleared, and you can bet that iran will be in for a lot of attention. You can bet that millions of muslims will die in the fighting and at the end of the day Israel will come out the other side unbeaten and unbowed. But ISLAMONAZI TERRORISM will have been set back 100 years and peace will be forced on the M.E. Those ISLAMONAZI terrorist groups that don't bow down will be hunted down and eradicated by the rest of the arab muslims in the M.E.
So your fantasy world will never come to fruition and Israel will come out of it smelling of roses, Palestine will stink as it always has.

God mercy saved us back in 67 and nobody been there to die for us, today we are still facing the exact same threats and still nobody is willing to die for us.. so we done things the right way all along, I can die peacefully knowing that.

God mercy saved us back in 67 and nobody been there to die for us, today we are still facing the exact same threats and still nobody is willing to die for us.. so we done things the right way all along, I can die peacefully knowing that.
How can you say you've done things "the right way" when the danger is ten-fold in this age of missiles and rockets?

Israel has been aggressive since 67 annexing other countries land that no-one on planet earth recognizes...Her actions are the greatest recruiters for Islamist Radicalism!

ISLAMONAZI BULLSHIT PROPAGANDA

Your weapons saved you, . Quit playing the God card.

Yep and they will keep on saving them right up until iran gets its first nuclear missile and deploys it at Israel. Then we will see a thermonuclear wasteland appear in the middle of Iran and spread out towards Iraq and syria

That's why a war with Hezbollah is envitable, except this time, Israel won't stop until the job is done and the cancer is removed from Lebanon. There will be no Iran or Syria to help out this go around, they have their hands full.

Stay tuned.

Israel's plan all along.

No Irans plan so they can become involved in the fight for power. problem is the West has planes flying into that part of the M.E. every day, a small detour would put them right above the mullahs heads and send them scurrying for cover. The next caliphate will be Saudi and not Iranian as they believe.

Forum List

Back