Israel at a Turning Point

The Jewish saying (for mourning and consolation) "God gave and God taken, so be God's name blessed" (Interpreted mostly as God taken what God gave us anyway, and everything thanks to God) - Just perfectly fits, you are just ungrateful and arrogant to believe any of what you "achieved" in your life is something you did on your own, and for that we have another saying "a fool is wise in his own eyes"

Right, so now why do you have weapons? Like I said time to quit using God for all your dirty deeds.
Never relay on a miracle, but trust in God and if you want a biblical reference you might want to read again Genesis 33 - many Elder Commentators shows that when Jacob heard Esau is coming with his men fully armed he did three things, prepare for war, prepare gifts for peace, and praying - never to relay on the miracle.
This is the first time where Elders teach us that you must never relay on miracles - all across the bible, the most inspiring and sacred people never expected the miracles that even prophets didn't.
All fairy tales about gods belong next to a roll of toilet paper just in case....
'If men are so wicked with religion what would they be without it?'
This is the words of the founding fathers, and there's you.
Free from superstition and dwell in their humanity...
See yourself wise not to learn from anyone else is the best punishment for the arrogant - fine, remain stupid - but how dare you call yourself American patriot, you should be ashamed of yourself, hypocrite.

Israel is certainly at a turning point...The world's pariah state no longer has the support or sympathy of a tiny state trying to survive against the horde which is sworn to destroy her...Today almost every Nation on Earth has defied her with a 135 Nations which have voted for a Palestinian State...Only AIPAC America's campaign contributions sway American vetoes and influence...

What Israel wants is more Americans to die for her causes...She doesn't understand that even AIPAC America is done dying in the ME for her...

Israel at a Turning Point Jonathan Adelman
The news today about Israel is often negative. While 135 nations have recognized a Palestinian state, the PLO has gained admission to the International Criminal Court where it wants Israel to be found guilty of war crimes in the West Bank and Gaza Strip. A recent study found that the State Department has cited Israel as the #4 state in the world for "unacceptable behavior." Already one of the most hated countries in the world, Israel faces a new wave of anti-Israel sentiment in Europe and is surrounded by radical Islamic fundamentalist groups including Hamas (Gaza), Hizbollah (Lebanon), ISIS (Syria and Iraq) and Al Nusra (former Syrian Golan Heights).

The threat to Israel is at a level not seen since 1948 and 1967. The highest level of existential threat is posed by Iran and a "soft" nuclear deal that would leave it on the threshold of having nuclear weapons. With most Israelis living in 3,400 square miles, only two atomic bombs could kill nearly one million Israelis. Iranian bases, 700 miles from Israel, would need only 11 minutes to fire missiles that could hit Tel Aviv.

The second moderate level of threat is the 100,000 missiles and rockets that Hizbollah possesses in Lebanon. Several thousand rockets could hit any target in Israel with more accuracy than Hamas' weapons. In war Ben Gurion International Airport would likely be shut down, thousands of Israelis might be killed and Hizbollah might try an invasion of the northern Galilee.

That's why a war with Hezbollah is envitable, except this time, Israel won't stop until the job is done and the cancer is removed from Lebanon. There will be no Iran or Syria to help out this go around, they have their hands full.

Stay tuned.

Israel's plan all along.

Yep. I look forward to Israel wiping the Hezbollah scum off Lebanese land and liberating their people from the Islamist animals.

israel-flag-o.gif

God mercy saved us back in 67 and nobody been there to die for us, today we are still facing the exact same threats and still nobody is willing to die for us.. so we done things the right way all along, I can die peacefully knowing that.

Your weapons saved you, . Quit playing the God card.
The Jewish saying (for mourning and consolation) "God gave and God taken, so be God's name blessed" (Interpreted mostly as God taken what God gave us anyway, and everything thanks to God) - Just perfectly fits, you are just ungrateful and arrogant to believe any of what you "achieved" in your life is something you did on your own, and for that we have another saying "a fool is wise in his own eyes"

Right, so now why do you have weapons? Like I said time to quit using God for all your dirty deeds.

Nothing's going to save Hezbollah now. Not even Obama.

Israel is certainly at a turning point...The world's pariah state no longer has the support or sympathy of a tiny state trying to survive against the horde which is sworn to destroy her...Today almost every Nation on Earth has defied her with a 135 Nations which have voted for a Palestinian State...Only AIPAC America's campaign contributions sway American vetoes and influence...

What Israel wants is more Americans to die for her causes...She doesn't understand that even AIPAC America is done dying in the ME for her...

The news today about Israel is often negative. While 135 nations have recognized a Palestinian state, the PLO has gained admission to the International Criminal Court where it wants Israel to be found guilty of war crimes in the West Bank and Gaza Strip. A recent study found that the State Department has cited Israel as the #4 state in the world for "unacceptable behavior." Already one of the most hated countries in the world, Israel faces a new wave of anti-Israel sentiment in Europe and is surrounded by radical Islamic fundamentalist groups including Hamas (Gaza), Hizbollah (Lebanon), ISIS (Syria and Iraq) and Al Nusra (former Syrian Golan Heights).

The threat to Israel is at a level not seen since 1948 and 1967. The highest level of existential threat is posed by Iran and a "soft" nuclear deal that would leave it on the threshold of having nuclear weapons. With most Israelis living in 3,400 square miles, only two atomic bombs could kill nearly one million Israelis. Iranian bases, 700 miles from Israel, would need only 11 minutes to fire missiles that could hit Tel Aviv.

The second moderate level of threat is the 100,000 missiles and rockets that Hizbollah possesses in Lebanon. Several thousand rockets could hit any target in Israel with more accuracy than Hamas' weapons. In war Ben Gurion International Airport would likely be shut down, thousands of Israelis might be killed and Hizbollah might try an invasion of the northern Galilee.

That's why a war with Hezbollah is envitable, except this time, Israel won't stop until the job is done and the cancer is removed from Lebanon. There will be no Iran or Syria to help out this go around, they have their hands full.

Stay tuned.

Israel's plan all along.

Yep. I look forward to Israel wiping the Hezbollah scum off Lebanese land and liberating their people from the Islamist animals.

israel-flag-o.gif

From what I read about Lebanon it is the most diverse state of the ME, and if the Christians found it so bad living there, which they say is about 50% Christian , they would of left. Use any excuse you want and make up anything you wish, but I think Israel made the first move here. Israel has many excuses for what they do, and since they see everyone as an enemy , everyone will be their enemy, but words aside, Israel wants to have all the land , they have made that clear, and are not the least bit interested in any peace.

Stay tuned.

Israel's plan all along.

israel-flag-o.gif

From what I read about Lebanon it is the most diverse state of the ME, and if the Christians found it so bad living there, which they say is about 50% Christian , they would of left. Use any excuse you want and make up anything you wish, but I think Israel made the first move here. Israel has many excuses for what they do, and since they see everyone as an enemy , everyone will be their enemy, but words aside, Israel wants to have all the land , they have made that clear, and are not the least bit interested in any peace.

You read wrong. Lebanon WAS a Christian majority nation that was very secular, tolerant, and diverse, until the the Muslim hoards invaded and committed genocide and ethnic cleansing on the Christians, of course with the help of neighboring Arab nations. The Palestinians themselves are responsible for the deaths of 150,000 Lebanese Christians, Arafat and his goons were known to be the most brutal of killers in Lebanon. Hezbollah Shiites even assassinated the very popular Christian Lebanese president Hariri with the help of Iran and Syria. This is a known fact. The poor Christians, they never had a chance.

End result is Lebanon is a failed state held hostage by Hezbollah shiite terrorist animals. Maybe Israel can save Lebanon and it's people.

God mercy saved us back in 67 and nobody been there to die for us, today we are still facing the exact same threats and still nobody is willing to die for us.. so we done things the right way all along, I can die peacefully knowing that.

Never relay on a miracle, but trust in God and if you want a biblical reference you might want to read again Genesis 33 - many Elder Commentators shows that when Jacob heard Esau is coming with his men fully armed he did three things, prepare for war, prepare gifts for peace, and praying - never to relay on the miracle.
This is the first time where Elders teach us that you must never relay on miracles - all across the bible, the most inspiring and sacred people never expected the miracles that even prophets didn't.

Yes he sent ahead gifts, and even though he was deceptive to Esau and lied to Isaac about who he was , Esau welcomed him with open arms, and Jacob referring to himself as Esau's servant and bowing down before him, expecting Esau to be angry, Esau in my opinion proved to be the better man.

Stay tuned.

Israel's plan all along.

israel-flag-o.gif

You read wrong. Lebanon WAS a Christian majority nation that was very secular, tolerant, and diverse, until the the Muslim hoards invaded and committed genocide and ethnic cleansing on the Christians, of course with the help of neighboring Arab nations. The Palestinians themselves are responsible for the deaths of 150,000 Lebanese Christians, Arafat and his goons were known to be the most brutal of killers in Lebanon. Hezbollah Shiites even assassinated the very popular Christian Lebanese president Hariri with the help of Iran and Syria. This is a known fact. The poor Christians, they never had a chance.

End result is Lebanon is a failed state held hostage by Hezbollah shiite terrorist animals. Maybe Israel can save Lebanon and it's people.

Where is your info from, mine is from Wiki, under Lebanon. So give me a link and not one from Israel who is bias.

Yes he sent ahead gifts, and even though he was deceptive to Esau and lied to Isaac about who he was , Esau welcomed him with open arms, and Jacob referring to himself as Esau's servant and bowing down before him, expecting Esau to be angry, Esau in my opinion proved to be the better man.
Hahaha no doubt you're a Muslim, Esau was the one tried to kill Jacob, but of course you have amazing skill for reading comprehension once it comes to reinterpreting Judaism and comparing that to the Qura'n, like the time you called Moses 'WARLORD' that's pathetic.

Stay tuned.

Israel's plan all along.

israel-flag-o.gif

Where is your info from, mine is from Wiki, under Lebanon. So give me a link and not one from Israel who is bias.
Wiki is of course a rewritten Zionist project for changing historical facts.

Stay tuned.

Israel's plan all along.

israel-flag-o.gif

What info, you ignorant idiot? It is a known fact that Lebanon was very Westernized secular, liberal, tolerant society that was Christian majority. However the neighboring Muslim / Arabs would have non of that and after decades of ethnic cleansing and war, what we have left is a failed state held hostage by Hezbollah, an Islamist terrorist group, much like Afghanistan was held hostage by Al Queda and the Taliban. Go back to fucking school, you ignoramus.

Hahaha no doubt you're a Muslim, Esau was the one tried to kill Jacob, but of course you have amazing skill for reading comprehension once it comes to reinterpreting Judaism and comparing that to the Qura'n, like the time you called Moses 'WARLORD' that's pathetic.

Business is good for her on Fridays at the local mosque.

Really now give me the verse for that Daniyel. where Esau tried to kill Jacob? .

Here:
Israel should threaten Lebanon not Hezbollah - Israel Opinion Ynetnews

"the big mistake we made in 06 was fighting Hezbollah and not Lebanon" Well after you read the article I do not think they are right, you go right ahead Israel and destroy the Lebanon infrastructure, and see just how all the countries back you. We are all onto Israel's false flags as well. Hezbollah isn't even attacking Israel. Bibi will make a move before the election, coming to speak to the US congress is a huge misstate if Israel is looking for sympathy.

Really now give me the verse for that Daniyel. where Esau tried to kill Jacob? .
Genesis 27 41 Esau held a grudge against Jacob because of the blessing his father had given him. He said to himself The days of mourning for my father are near then I will kill my brother Jacob.
Why do you think Esau came to Jacob with all his warriors ready for war? Don't try forcing an answer, I'll shut it down.
Esau wasn't just a brute but a greedy man, you should read more before setting your conclusions.

Here:

"the big mistake we made in 06 was fighting Hezbollah and not Lebanon" Well after you read the article I do not think they are right, you go right ahead Israel and destroy the Lebanon infrastructure, and see just how all the countries back you. We are all onto Israel's false flags as well. Hezbollah isn't even attacking Israel. Bibi will make a move before the election, coming to speak to the US congress is a huge misstate if Israel is looking for sympathy.

Hezbollah and Lebanon are one and the same now. They have essentially taken over their govt.

Israel will take care of a national security threat first, then worry about that bullshit thing called "world opinion" later. No telling when Israel will make it's move, but a move it will make.

Last edited:

Genesis 27 41 Esau held a grudge against Jacob because of the blessing his father had given him. He said to himself The days of mourning for my father are near then I will kill my brother Jacob.
Why do you think Esau came to Jacob with all his warriors ready for war? Don't try forcing an answer, I'll shut it down.
Esau wasn't just a brute but a greedy man, you should read more before setting your conclusions.

Because the racial deceptive Rebekah told Jacob to leave as she knew Esau would be upset , wouldn't you be, but atlas when they did meet up, Esau had forgiven his twin brother. I see Laban was just as bad as Rebekah, deceptive as all heck. So better he marry his first cousin, and well (her sister first) and then had kids with their slaves , I suppose that is why Jews come from the Mother, as the men had more woman with the Hebrew women's maids than they did with the Hebrew women. So yes Esau was a better man, and even without Isaac's blessing he did well for himself.

Last edited:

Here:

Hezbollah and Lebanon are one and the same now. They have essentially taken over their govt.

Israel will take care of a national security threat first, then worry about that bullshit thing called "world opinion" later. No telling when Israel will make it's move, but a move it will make.

They are not. They are actually fighting Isis to Israel's dismay, and protecting the Lebanon's.

Israel doesn't want Americans to die for her cause. What a load of crap. Stop lying if you want us to take you seriously.

Stay tuned.

Israel's plan all along.

No, Israel wants to be left alone. Hezbollah is the one who wants to fight. Israel offered to give back the Sheeba Farms a while ago in exchange for a demilitarized southern Lebanon. Of course Hezbollah declined. Like Roudy said, Israel's security comes first.

Here:

They are not. They are actually fighting Isis to Israel's dismay, and protecting the Lebanon's.
Lebanon's cause is to be held hostage by Hezbollah Islamist terrorist thugs?

There isn't any difference between Hezbollah and ISIS you fucking idiot. They are both Islamic terrorists, one controls Lebanon, the other controls parts of Iraq and Syria. Both are trying to spread their own version of Islamic supremacist barbaric ideology.

Forum List

Back