Israel Announces New Bill That Would Ban Sharing The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Has it passed?
No. I saw a video on the topic earlier today. The MK that introduced it had tried it once before back in 1999 and it failed back then, as well. He was ultra-orthodox and apparently believed exclusively in the message of the Talmud, where Christians were concerned.
I read a book by the author Joel Richardson a few years ago where he covered the history of Jew hatred down through the centuries and I was amazed to learn that Christians, by FAR, were responsible for more death and suffering in the Jewish community than were Muslims :(

This pops up in Israel from time to time but never happens... its the orthodox Jews that keeps pushing this....

Xtian proselytising is a big problem in Israel. They can be quite annoying and very persistent.

Jews, who have been putting up with this in-your-face xtianity all of our lives, should at least be free from it in their own country.

While SUBS here worship Israel, Israel's "base core" does things like this....

Which is obviously preferable to deliberately attacking a US Naval vessel and attempting to hate hoax it to Egypt....

While SUBS here worship Israel, Israel's "base core" does things like this....

Which is obviously preferable to deliberately attacking a US Naval vessel and attempting to hate hoax it to Egypt....

Jewish guy still banging your ex?

Jewish guy still banging your ex?

Truth still anti-semitic??

911 Truthers are 100% vindicated = Osama was Col Tom/Tim Os(s)man ...

That's ironic considering that's considered the Holy Land. The persecution of Christians is very real. Worldwide in fact.

wont pass .. EVER

What is it with religions that they have this need to be at odds with each other?

Forum List

Back