Islamist extremists hide huge stockpile of weapons near German mosque

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Anyone else miss this story ?

A HUGE stash of weapons reportedly belonging to Islamist extremists have been found hidden near a mosque in Germany.
By KATIE MANSFIELD
PUBLISHED: 18:11, Wed, Jun 29, 2016 | UPDATED: 18:26, Wed, Jun 29, 2016

The weapons arsenal was discovered during a top secret raid by a SWAT team in Nordrhein-Westfalen.

Local politician Ismail Tipi revealed details of the raid and warned of “the danger of fundamentalists”.

The weapons were found in a cold room of a greengrocer near a mosque.

The state is the most populous state in Germany with nearly 18million people in the area, which includes Dusseldorf.
Islamist extremists hide huge stockpile of weapons near German mosque

I didn't hear a word. Wow!

Local politician Ismail Tipi revealed details of the raid and warned of “the danger of fundamentalists”.

The weapons were found in a cold room of a greengrocer near a mosque.

weapons-684623.jpg

Meanwhile the anti-gun proponents are pressing for a ban on all military-grade weapons in the hands of American citizens. The idea that ordinary Americans might need to defend themselves against Muslim terrorists armed with AKs doesn't occur to them -- because they are not inclined to defending themselves under any circumstances.

Meanwhile the anti-gun proponents are pressing for a ban on all military-grade weapons in the hands of American citizens. The idea that ordinary Americans might need to defend themselves against Muslim terrorists armed with AKs doesn't occur to them -- because they are not inclined to defending themselves under any circumstances.
When the balloon goes up, the gun grabbers better stay the hell away from my house if they think I will defend them. I'd shoot them sonsabitches before I would shoot a terrorist.

Forum List

Back