Zone1 Islamic scholar asks Christians "Why do you believe that Jesus is God and not "only" a Prophet ?

There's no reference to Jesus or the Messiah in Isaiah.

Isaiah is all about Israel.
Matthew 4:
And leaving Nazareth, he (Jesus) came and dwelt in Capernaum, which is upon the sea coast, in the borders of Zabulon and Nephthalim:

14 That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Esaias the prophet, saying,

15 "The land of Zabulon, and the land of Nephthalim, by the way of the sea, beyond Jordan, Galilee of the Gentiles (nations, tribes).

16 The people which sat in darkness saw great light; and to them which sat in the region and shadow of death light is sprung up."

Last edited:
Matthew 4:
And leaving Nazareth, he (Jesus) came and dwelt in Capernaum, which is upon the sea coast, in the borders of Zabulon and Nephthalim:

14 That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Esaias the prophet, saying,

15 "The land of Zabulon, and the land of Nephthalim, by the way of the sea, beyond Jordan, Galilee of the Gentiles (nations, tribes).

16 The people which sat in darkness saw great light; and to them which sat in the region and shadow of death light is sprung up."

Matthew is the New Testament. He references Isaiah to present "evidence" of Jesus in the Old Testament. There's nothing about Jesus in the OT.. Hosea isn't about Jesus either. It's about Israel. Do your homework.

Muslims also believe that the NT is a grossly perverse fraud---INVENTED by evil "ENEMEEES
OF ISLAM" as a rejection of the TRUTH OF ISLAM. My information as to muslim beliefs comes from muslim literature, muslims and a few visits to mosques. It is true that VIRGINITY is a
huge emotional thing in islamic ethos

Lol. That's nonsense. The New Testament predates Islam. How often did you go to mosque? Do you think Isaiah 9 is about Jesus?

Last edited:
Matthew is the New Testament. He references Isaiah to present "evidence" of Jesus in the Old Testament. There's nothing about Jesus in the OT.. Hosea isn't about Jesus either. It's about Israel. Do your homework.
The OT is all about Jesus, notably the Holy Days (Atonement, Passover, lamb without blemish), Throne of David to Shiloh.

Why would a Jew admit that the person was Jesus Christ? Jewish scholars have been misleading the world concerning these scriptures before the ink was even dry.

Try reading Isaiah and note when this happened.

The OT is all about Jesus, notably the Holy Days (Atonement, Passover, lamb without blemish), Throne of David to Shiloh.

The messiah was supposed to be a warrior king like David who would vanquish the enemies of the Jews. Jesus didn't do that.

The messiah was supposed to be a warrior king like David who would vanquish the enemies of the Jews. Jesus didn't do that.
That was the hope of the Zealots back then. No worries, Jesus the Christ will destroy the enemies of Israel when he returns. He came the first time to save his "lady" (note: the Jews weren't his lady. See Isaiah 9:1-2).

Last edited:
Post a link.
If you are truly interested go directly to the Bible first and acquaint yourself with the seven annual Holy Days, then go to a Jewish site and compare them. You can go over the Jewish version with a divining rod and never find the Biblical version. Because the Jews have so clearly explained away their true meaning there must be something that they don't like in them.

Last edited:
Lol. That's nonsense. The New Testament predates Islam. How often did you go to mosque? Do you think Isaiah 9 is about Jesus?

what is nonsense?----that which muslims believe and preach? Did some muslim "scholar"
tell you that the NT "predates" islam----NOPE--the islamic teaching is that the
KORAN was created at the time of creation of the UNIVERSE and the NT is a perversion
thereof. How many time did I attend mosques?----less than I attended protestant churches.
For a person who has "BEEN THERE" you learned nothing about islam. Isaiah has nothing
to do with Jesus

what is nonsense?----that which muslims believe and preach? Did some muslim "scholar"
tell you that the NT "predates" islam----NOPE--the islamic teaching is that the
KORAN was created at the time of creation of the UNIVERSE and the NT is a perversion
thereof. How many time did I attend mosques?----less than I attended protestant churches.
For a person who has "BEEN THERE" you learned nothing about islam. Isaiah has nothing
to do with Jesus

I've been battling all over the board about Isaiah.

The Koran may have been created at the time of the universe, but nobody heard of it until Muhammad. Jews also think the New Testament got it wrong.

I've been battling all over the board about Isaiah.

The Koran may have been created at the time of the universe, but nobody heard of it until Muhammad. Jews also think the New Testament got it wrong.
wrong again----jews do not think about the NT. Jewish kids do not learn, in religious
instruction that the NT is a book of PERVERSITY produced by the EVIL ENEMIES. As to the
koran, it was written after muhummad died, supposedly based on that which he spoke while
alive

wrong again----jews do not think about the NT. Jewish kids do not learn, in religious
instruction that the NT is a book of PERVERSITY produced by the EVIL ENEMIES. As to the
koran, it was written after muhummad died, supposedly based on that which he spoke while
alive

You just said the New Testament was perverse.

I think they got Isaiah and Hosea wrong.

alive
So, do Jews prosper because they dwell in Christian countries, or in spite of the fact? Do you think the birthright promises of wealth and power were actually given to the Jews and because of the presence of Jews these lands are blessed?

Forum List

Back