Zone1 An Arab is not greater than an Non Arab neither a White over a Black except in good deeds

I say Islam is a positive Religion because it outlaws racism and quote the Quran. I say I respect all positive belief systems.

The ME is almost devoid of blacks, compared to simillar slave economies in the western hemisphere, for the simple reason Muslim Arabs killed them all after a revolt in the 12th Century or so, and after that all black male slaves had to undergo full frontal castration in order to be legally imported in the Arab states, and of course both male and female slaves were killed when they had outlived their usefulness. It's really just another example of how stupid blacks are they think Islam is preferable to Christianity; The Koran is heavily arab-centric in practice, and an extremely violent racist piece of filth.

The former slave countries in the western hemisphere have large black populations while the ME, which had a far longer history of African slave trading, have pretty few or no indigenous black neighborhoods, mostly relatively recent immigrant workers in their oil fields, restaurants, etc. Blacks in Saudi Arabia are sniveling about restricted they are there, and I imagine in other places they don't dare open their mouths and complain, because, well, violent dictatorships frown on dissent.

Last edited:
White men can't jump.

Read up on abrogation and how that works; you will find selective quoting from that screed is almost never accurate, and you need a decent timeline for the 'books' to really understand what has been abrogated, as they are not in chronological order, and even some verses within older books are much newer than the main text as well. It's just a lot of plagiarized stuff from Moses and a few OT prophets rewritten to make Arabs the center of the universe instead of Jews, is all.

And, Christians are the ones who started a world wide anti-slavery movement; Muslims wouldn't be caught dead doing that. Their whole conquest and economy relied on slavery, which is why they're so under-developed everywhere today. They have to import all their tech from the Christian West, same as Asian and African shitholes do. Many African countries sniveled and whined about membership in the League Of Nations requiring signing a pledge to eradicate slavery in the 1920's.

Forum List

Back