Islam Question

Upon further reflection I think the war might have done something to poor Joe's head

YOu mean I realized that young American men were fighting for the interests of the Jews and the Oil Companies?

Here's the thing, if Israel got wiped off the map and we discovered an alternative to oil, would any of us care about what is happening in the Middle East?

Of course we wouldn't.
The reality is that GOD isn't going to allow that to happen to HIS chosen people. They (Israel) will never be obliterated. The Bible say so very plainly.

As a Christian I don't fear GOD. I have hope.

Really?

So what do you hope for? That after you die, you'll get into a nice heaven of comfort instead of a hell of eternal torment? That is a philosophy based on fear.

The reality is that GOD isn't going to allow that to happen to HIS chosen people. They (Israel) will never be obliterated. The Bible say so very plainly.

So was God on a coffee break when Hitler turned 6 million of them into lampshades and bars of soap? It would seem that if these were your chosen people, you'd do a lot more to protect them, if you were an omnipotent being. You wouldn't wait for the Godless Red Army to save the few that were left.

Really?

So what do you hope for? That after you die, you'll get into a nice heaven of comfort instead of a hell of eternal torment? That is a philosophy based on fear.

So was God on a coffee break when Hitler turned 6 million of them into lampshades and bars of soap? It would seem that if these were your chosen people, you'd do a lot more to protect them, if you were an omnipotent being. You wouldn't wait for the Godless Red Army to save the few that were left.

You're not having a successful, happy life, are you?

You're not having a successful, happy life, are you?

Sure i am. Made more money in the last three years than I ever have in my life. Paid down all my debts... just did a major upgrade of my summer property in Wisconsin... Massive success in my side business, which is now rated one of the top ones in my market.

And I did it all without being afraid of a magic fairy in the sky.

Really?

Did all the Jews accept the Messiah/Christ as their Savior? Did Hitler murder them ALL? Didn't Hitler commit suicide? As a result doesn't the nation of Israel exist today? Clearly GOD is not sleeping...

Did all the Jews accept the Messiah/Christ as their Savior? Did Hitler murder them ALL? Didn't Hitler commit suicide? As a result doesn't the nation of Israel exist today? Clearly GOD is not sleeping...

Wow... so let's get this straight. God cared so much about his "chosen people' that he allowed a divergent sect of that religion to turn on them for 2000 years, culminating in an attempt at mass extermination that was only stopped by an atheistic state, so they could all move to Palestine and then have wars for another 70 years before one of their neighbors gets the bomb, blows them all up so Jay-a-zus can come back.

You see why I laugh at religious people?

Wow... so let's get this straight. God cared so much about his "chosen people' that he allowed a divergent sect of that religion to turn on them for 2000 years, culminating in an attempt at mass extermination that was only stopped by an atheistic state, so they could all move to Palestine and then have wars for another 70 years before one of their neighbors gets the bomb, blows them all up so Jay-a-zus can come back.

You see why I laugh at religious people?
You don't laugh at Islam.

I agree you don't know much about Islam. Yet, you defend it often, and the only belief system you mock and ridicule is Christianity.

Oh, I probably know more about it than you do, since all your info about it comes from Islamophobic websites...

Yes, I ridicule Christianity because a certain sect of Christians wants to impose its beliefs on the rest of us.

Islam just wants us to stop invading their countries, which I don't really disagree with, it's a dumb policy.

I agree you don't know much about Islam. Yet, you defend it often, and the only belief system you mock and ridicule is Christianity.

Oh, I probably know more about it than you do, since all your info about it comes from Islamophobic websites...

Yes, I ridicule Christianity because a certain sect of Christians wants to impose its beliefs on the rest of us.

Islam just wants us to stop invading their countries, which I don't really disagree with, it's a dumb policy.
We invade countries that impose a threat. We invaded Germany, a Christian country. Religion has nothing to do with it. If you're Muslim and not a threat, no problem. You're a bit confused.

We invade countries that impose a threat. We invaded Germany, a Christian country. Religion has nothing to do with it. If you're Muslim and not a threat, no problem. You're a bit confused.

Germany had battleships, an air force, massive industry. It actually was a threat.

Iraq wasn't a threat to us. There wasn't any chance the Iraqi Navy was going to show up on our shores and invade New York.

But you have a point. Religion has nothing to do with it. They just have the bad luck of standing on resources we want... and if they don't want to give it to us, then man, their religion must be totally fucked up when they fight back when we try to take it.

Germany had battleships, an air force, massive industry. It actually was a threat.

Iraq wasn't a threat to us. There wasn't any chance the Iraqi Navy was going to show up on our shores and invade New York.

But you have a point. Religion has nothing to do with it. They just have the bad luck of standing on resources we want... and if they don't want to give it to us, then man, their religion must be totally fucked up when they fight back when we try to take it.
We didn't invade Iraq for their oil. You're believing the leftist propaganda. If we wanted the oil from the ME we would invade Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, etc. The invasion of Iraq is debatable, I agree. However, Saddam Hussein dug his own grave when he invaded Kuwait back in 1990. That made him a threat.

We didn't invade Iraq for their oil. You're believing the leftist propaganda. If we wanted the oil from the ME we would invade Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, etc. The invasion of Iraq is debatable, I agree. However, Saddam Hussein dug his own grave when he invaded Kuwait back in 1990. That made him a threat.

What made him a threat was he interferred with the Oil Companies, not that anyone gave a shit about the Emir of Kuwait and his ability to fuck a virgin once a month.

Come on, Bush-41 admitted the Gulf War was about Oil.

We've been fighting the Gulf War for what, 29 years now? How's that working out?

What made him a threat was he interferred with the Oil Companies, not that anyone gave a shit about the Emir of Kuwait and his ability to fuck a virgin once a month.

Come on, Bush-41 admitted the Gulf War was about Oil.

We've been fighting the Gulf War for what, 29 years now? How's that working out?
Kuwait is a Sovereign nation and our ally. That is something we do give a shit about.

If Islam is a religion of peace shouldn’t Islamist extremists be extremely peaceful?

Who says Islam is a religion of peace?
As far as my reading of the Quran, Islam is basically an aggressive tribal cult. It even has an entire chapter entitled, 'spoils of war'. See Surah 8

Religion of peace - Wikipedia

After the September 11 attacks in 2001, some politicians and activists in the Anglophone world, including U.S. Presidents George W. Bush and Barack Obama, as well as U.K. Prime Minister Tony Blair, have described Islam as a religion of peace.

LMAO --- this may win for stupidest post on USMB ever.

So 9/11 was because we were invading their countries? Do tell. Charlie Hedbo was because France was invading their countries? Hotel Mumbai was because India was invading their countries? Lybia? Every mostly Islamic nation is a disaster when it comes to human rights.

If Islam is a religion of peace shouldn’t Islamist extremists be extremely peaceful?

Who says Islam is a religion of peace?
As far as my reading of the Quran, Islam is basically an aggressive tribal cult. It even has an entire chapter entitled, 'spoils of war'. See Surah 8

Religion of peace - Wikipedia

After the September 11 attacks in 2001, some politicians and activists in the Anglophone world, including U.S. Presidents George W. Bush and Barack Obama, as well as U.K. Prime Minister Tony Blair, have described Islam as a religion of peace.

Yes. I did know that several British politicians had described Islam as a religion of peace. I assumed they either did not know what they were talking about , or had some idea of pacifying the people to stop religious hatred.

Forum List

Back