Islam Question

There has never been major a religion in this world that could ever be described accurately as "a religion of peace," although there have been sects within these religions that actually practice peace or swear off the use of violence in all but the most extreme of situations.

There must be a "question" about every religion on earth.

Kuwait is a Sovereign nation and our ally. That is something we do give a shit about.

We had no treaty with Kuwait at the time Saddam invaded it, and our Ambassador at the time, April Glaspie, told Saddam we did not take a side in their dispute.

April Glaspie - Wikipedia

But we have no opinion on the Arab-Arab conflicts, like your border disagreement with Kuwait. I was in the American Embassy in Kuwait during the late 1960s. The instruction we had during this period was that we should express no opinion on this issue and that the issue is not associated with America. James Baker has directed our official spokesmen to emphasize this instruction. We hope you can solve this problem using any suitable methods via Klibi (Chedli Klibi, Secretary General of the Arab League) or via President Mubarak. All that we hope is that these issues are solved quickly.

Of course, this was before the Jews and the Oil Companies saw an opportunity to get rid of Saddam. How did that work out for us again? Oh, that's right... 29 years later, we are still over there even though the IRanians are effectively in charge of Iraq.

So 9/11 was because we were invading their countries?

Yes.... We armed Bin Laden. We trained him and gave him material support because it was easier to recruit angry Arabs to fight the Soviets than to find guys who could speak Pushtan or Uzbek.

Charlie Hedbo was because France was invading their countries?

No, that's because they posted insulting pictures of Muslims, year after year. Funny thing. You insult a million people, 999,999 will probably let it go, but 1 of them will punch you in the mouth. Funny that.

Hotel Mumbai was because India was invading their countries?

Um, yeah. Read up on the Kashmir region and how India mistreats its Islamic minority.

Lybia? Every mostly Islamic nation is a disaster when it comes to human rights.

Libya was a case where the west interferred in someone else's civil war...

EVERY country is a disaster when it comes to human rights. INcluding this one.

So 9/11 was because we were invading their countries?

Yes.... We armed Bin Laden. We trained him and gave him material support because it was easier to recruit angry Arabs to fight the Soviets than to find guys who could speak Pushtan or Uzbek.

Charlie Hedbo was because France was invading their countries?

No, that's because they posted insulting pictures of Muslims, year after year. Funny thing. You insult a million people, 999,999 will probably let it go, but 1 of them will punch you in the mouth. Funny that.

Hotel Mumbai was because India was invading their countries?

Um, yeah. Read up on the Kashmir region and how India mistreats its Islamic minority.

Lybia? Every mostly Islamic nation is a disaster when it comes to human rights.

Libya was a case where the west interferred in someone else's civil war...

EVERY country is a disaster when it comes to human rights. INcluding this one.

So by your standards parody and comedy equate to mass murder? We also armed the South Koreans, they aren’t bombing us. You make every excuse in the world for the barbarism that is radical Islam. Sometimes people at just bad. You’re case in point.

Kuwait is a Sovereign nation and our ally. That is something we do give a shit about.

We had no treaty with Kuwait at the time Saddam invaded it, and our Ambassador at the time, April Glaspie, told Saddam we did not take a side in their dispute.

April Glaspie - Wikipedia

But we have no opinion on the Arab-Arab conflicts, like your border disagreement with Kuwait. I was in the American Embassy in Kuwait during the late 1960s. The instruction we had during this period was that we should express no opinion on this issue and that the issue is not associated with America. James Baker has directed our official spokesmen to emphasize this instruction. We hope you can solve this problem using any suitable methods via Klibi (Chedli Klibi, Secretary General of the Arab League) or via President Mubarak. All that we hope is that these issues are solved quickly.

Of course, this was before the Jews and the Oil Companies saw an opportunity to get rid of Saddam. How did that work out for us again? Oh, that's right... 29 years later, we are still over there even though the IRanians are effectively in charge of Iraq.
Wikipedia is for amateurs. It isn't a scholarly source. It can be edited by anyone to say anything. Whenever I see someone use it, I automatically write them off as an amateur.

So by your standards parody and comedy equate to mass murder? We also armed the South Koreans, they aren’t bombing us. You make every excuse in the world for the barbarism that is radical Islam. Sometimes people at just bad. You’re case in point.

again, the thing is, when one out of a million Muslims shoots up a place, you want to blame all Muslims.

When one out of a million white males shoots up a place (or two) this weekend, oddly, you don't want to blame all white males.

Why is that?

again, the thing is, when one out of a million Muslims shoots up a place, you want to blame all Muslims.

When one out of a million white males shoots up a place (or two) this weekend, oddly, you don't want to blame all white males.

Why is that?

No. Shooting up places is rare. How they treat women, gays, apostasy is a whole other matter. That is the issue I have and Pew Research backs it up. Over 50% believe that women are inferior, that gays should be killed and that apostasy is punishable by death. Yet you defend the ideology. Why is that?

Bob Jones - Ben Shapiro: The Myth of the Tiny Radical Muslim Minority

Wikipedia is for amateurs. It isn't a scholarly source. It can be edited by anyone to say anything. Whenever I see someone use it, I automatically write them off as an amateur.

Duly noted you couldn't answer the point that April Glaspie as much as told Saddam he could invade.
Yeah, that's why we went to war and the world stood by and allowed it. Idiot.

No. Shooting up places is rare. How they treat women, gays, apostasy is a whole other matter. That is the issue I have and Pew Research backs it up. Over 50% believe that women are inferior, that gays should be killed and that apostasy is punishable by death. Yet you defend the ideology. Why is that?

Because it's none of my fucking business what they do in their part of the world.

If we took the money we spent propping up the Zionists and protecting the interests of Exxon and invested it in energy independence, we wouldn't need to be involved at all.

Because it's none of my fucking business what they do in their part of the world.

If we took the money we spent propping up the Zionists and protecting the interests of Exxon and invested it in energy independence, we wouldn't need to be involved at all.

But you agree it is primitive and barbaric? Yes?

Yeah, that's why we went to war and the world stood by and allowed it. Idiot.

Well, it was kind of a dumb reason to go to war... Which despot got to gouge us at the oil pumps.... Made me feel warm and tingly all over when I was setting my affairs in order in 1991 expecting to be deployed.
The Federal, state and city governments are the ones gouging you at the pump with gas taxes. The oil company makes the least amount. Idiot.

Compared to what? Compared to European Democracies, the US is the only country that still executes people...

Glass houses, baby. Glass houses.

The Federal, state and city governments are the ones gouging you at the pump with gas taxes. The oil company makes the least amount. Idiot.

Wow... you are fucking stupid, aren't you?

6a00d8345157c669e201538ec38a8f970b-pi

14% is tax. That pays for all the roads, safety, etc.

The other 86% are the oil companies gouging us.

Compared to what? Compared to European Democracies, the US is the only country that still executes people...

Compared to the fact that we don’t kill people for being gay or for leaving a religion.

Compared to the fact that we don’t kill people for being gay or for leaving a religion.

How many people were killed for that last year in the entire Islamic World.

Come on. Give us a number.

Pew Research is your friend. I posted Several links on this already. But since you’re dumb here you go.

Bob Jones - Ben Shapiro: The Myth of the Tiny Radical Muslim Minority

Feel free to go to Pew Research and see for yourself the up to date numbers. Then take your head out of your fat ass.

Muslim Apostates in North America Face Leftist Scorn, Muslim Death Threats | National Review

The countries where apostasy is punishable by death

Pew Research is your friend. I posted Several links on this already. But since you’re dumb here you go.

Bob JOnes and Ben Shapiro are not credible sources.

Feel free to go to Pew Research and see for yourself the up to date numbers. Then take your head out of your fat ass.

So you really can't post any numbers, can you?

Let's try this again. How many people were actually executed for Apostasy last year?

Bob JOnes and Ben Shapiro are not credible sources.

So you really can't post any numbers, can you?

Let's try this again. How many people were actually executed for Apostasy last year?

Ben Shapiro was just narrating what Pew Research showed. How is he not credible. Do you think Pew has. A record tab of apostasy killings in 3rd world countries? Point is it is illegal to leave the religion under the penalty of death. So only very few would do it. Islam is oppressive in many countries because of this and because of how it treats women. Or do you agree with Sharia Law.

I love propaganda pictures and graphs. Such fun. The oil company takes all the risk and does all the work. They earn a profit. In your world, earning a profit from labor is "gouging". If earning a living from work is "gouging", what do you call taking money from people by force in the form of taxes? Idiot.

Forum List

Back