Zone1 Islam- Arab Imperialism

So you recall this as an important part of your life,
but can't understand the reason for Israeli decisions?

More likely can't admit agreeing.
Either way shows how Arab imperialism
depends on keeping masses ignorant and shallow.
They were terribly poor and languishing under the ottomans. When ibn Saud was king he set out to develop healthcare and education and eradicate malaria. That was in the late 1940s. Their progress has been amazing.

IMHO----the "LETS CONQUER AND SPREAD US" is unchanged ---from GREECE, to ROME (christendom) to ISLAM, Even the Imperialism of today's Russia is a left over of THE CHURCH and
that of Erdogan is ISLAM

Does European imperialism predate Christianity?

Does Arab imperialism predate Islam?

I have lots of relatives thru marriage who carry a family legacy of living in Arab countries.
YUP-----theft and rape and even child confiscation
In Yemen?...The Saudis propped them up for 50 years.. clean water, healthcare, education , food etc. It didn't help much.

Does European imperialism predate Christianity?

Does Arab imperialism predate Islam?
The Arabs had thriving trade with east africa, Egypt, the Levant and Persia .... and the Indus valley long before Islam so that also spread the faith. They sold frankensence and myrrh to Herod and the pharaohs.

They were terribly poor and languishing under the ottomans. When ibn Saud was king he set out to develop healthcare and education and eradicate malaria. That was in the late 1940s. Their progress has been amazing.
so true-----their progress is ENTIRELY based on American enterprise----ARAMCO----without
which the Saudis would still be languishing. Of course-----IBN SAUD was a far better monarch
than most of the oil rich muzzies-----in whose countries people are still dying of malaria,
cholera, schistosomiasis and remain remarkably illiterate

As everybody else were under the Ottomans,
but Saudi success under Arab hegemony
is not exemplary, but expected.

...good for Arabs...

Greece annually translates five times more books from English than the entire Arab world,
and currently, 65 million Arab adults are illiterate. - A Note On Arabic Literacy And Translation

Last edited:
The Arabs had thriving trade with east africa, Egypt, the Levant and Persia .... and the Indus valley long before Islam so that also spread the faith. They sold frankensence and myrrh to Herod and the pharaohs.
yes------the ISHMAELITES were traders and caravan raiders and very active in slave trade all the
way west to Egypt and east to India and north to what is today Turkey even before the advent
of islam-------but their real success in CONQUEST was galvanized by islam in the same way
Europian conquest was galvanized by christianity

In Yemen?...The Saudis propped them up for 50 years.. clean water, healthcare, education , food etc. It didn't help much.
Yemen is one of the many arab countries beset by tribalism that includes RAIDING, RAPE
and even child confiscation----and cholera, schistosomiasis, malaria, tuberculosis and illiteracy.
SAUDI ARABIA has no problems at all-----they adamantly denied the existence of AIDS in
the entire country until the past few years------even the muslim docs laughed

Everybody were trading with each other, selling spice isn't imperialism,
question rather did Arabs seek exclusive hegemony before Islam?

Did they? I don't know, but the Arabs excelled in trade. They are a nation of merchants and caravans.

They were trading silks, salt, ivory, pearls..spices from Yemen. Lots of good stuff.

They were trading silks, salt, ivory, pearls..spices from Yemen. Lots of good stuff.
you left out the slave trade---which did have the salubrious effect of hybridizing
the human genome from the southern most tip of africa all the way thru Egypt,
north Africa, the Levant;, southern Europe, Asia Minor and even Southeast Asia.
Not so salubrious----the trade galvanized the delineation of "races" and castes
thruout the world

you left out the slave trade---which did have the salubrious effect of hybridizing
the human genome from the southern most tip of africa all the way thru Egypt,
north Africa, the Levant;, southern Europe, Asia Minor and even Southeast Asia.
Not so salubrious----the trade galvanized the delineation of "races" and castes
thruout the world
Yes, slavery was pretty normal. Even the vikings and the khazars were slavery. Arabs are not a race.

Yes, slavery was pretty normal. Even the vikings and the khazars were slavery. Arabs are not a race.
the issue I addressed was the slave trade----which was VERY EXTENSIVE and virtually
an arab (ishmaelite) monopoly thruout africa and all the way to Asia minor, southern
Lol 😂 not at all. There's just more to middle east history than Jewish history.
LOL----did someone suggest to you that the entire middle east history is "jewish"??
As to the "Ishmaelite" thing, the term is used generically in ancient writings to
refer to nomadic illiterates who functioned as "highway men" and lived by trade
and theft. IMHO---the term does not indicate that such people were actually
descended from the Ishmael who was the son of Abraham's wife's maid----Hagar.
(uhm.....with all due respect to the moniker "ABRAHAM ACCORD" ) Ishmael---according
to ancient writings was not illiterate

the issue I addressed was the slave trade----which was VERY EXTENSIVE and virtually
an arab (ishmaelite) monopoly thruout africa and all the way to Asia minor, southern

LOL----did someone suggest to you that the entire middle east history is "jewish"??
As to the "Ishmaelite" thing, the term is used generically in ancient writings to
refer to nomadic illiterates who functioned as "highway men" and lived by trade
and theft. IMHO---the term does not indicate that such people were actually
descended from the Ishmael who was the son of Abraham's wife's maid----Hagar.
(uhm.....with all due respect to the moniker "ABRAHAM ACCORD" ) Ishmael---according
to ancient writings was not illiterate
Your hatred and bitterness clouds your judgment.

Your hatred and bitterness clouds your judgment.
I did not "judge" anything----I presented the information contained in ancient literature.
I like ancient literature. Unfortunately---the AVESTAS seem to be entirely lost---bits and
pieces that have been recorded precede the NT by only a few centuries. Euripides is older by
almost a millennium ----contemporaneous with the talmud in which the "ishmaelites"
are described

I did not "judge" anything----I presented the information contained in ancient literature.
I like ancient literature. Unfortunately---the AVESTAS seem to be entirely lost---bits and
pieces that have been recorded precede the NT by only a few centuries. Euripides is older by
almost a millennium ----contemporaneous with the talmud in which the "ishmaelites"
are described
I'm impressed. I studied all that extensively in private school. It sure makes you think.

I'm impressed. I studied all that extensively in private school. It sure makes you think.
I did not go to private school-----just the same grammar school in which EVERY KID
in my semi-rural hick town learned ABC and arithmetic----you studied WHAT in your
FANCY WANCY "private school" ???

Forum List

Back