Isis threatens to behead Barack Obama and 'transform America into a Muslim province'

Baqqiyah The Islamic state will remain, it has been established woe to you kuffar who aim your arrows in the direction of the Muslims be it here in america or abroad

Nobody is aiming arrows your way, Amir. We do not even use arrows! This isn't the 622 A.D. you know! The times have changed!

You need to find a nice wife, settle down, have some children and smell the roses. Seriously. Lighten up.

You have to admit, Jeri, that you do find some funny nuts on these forums. He is just one of many.

Baqqiyah The Islamic state will remain, it has been established woe to you kuffar who aim your arrows in the direction of the Muslims be it here in america or abroad

Nobody is aiming arrows your way, Amir. We do not even use arrows! This isn't the 622 A.D. you know! The times have changed!

You need to find a nice wife, settle down, have some children and smell the roses. Seriously. Lighten up.

You have to admit, Jeri, that you do find some funny nuts on these forums. He is just one of many.

I've met a few. But he's not funny.

Don't worry about him. The FBI will be checking into him to see whether he is dangerous or not.

No Allah has destined your downfall

Sure he has.
This is really a pointless discussion since you're really some 95lb scrawny white kid living in your moms basement.
" some 95lb scrawny white kid living in your moms basement.'

You just described one of the most dangerous things in Amerca, "the Adam Lanza" bombs.

And he'd fit right in with Adam. He liked to attack soft targets as well.
So I guess that makes terrorist on par with an insane scrawny white kid...sounds about right.

I have all those things Jeremiah, what I don't have is safety and security for my family, and the laws of the Creator to judge me

The promise of Allah is true
The promise of Allah is true

You are not bursting anyone's bubble because my bible says that you are the kafir. Not us.

You need to visit the religion forum and read the Jack Chick threads. I've got some things to show you so that you can avoid going to hell and make it to heaven.

Why should you destroy yourself? God does not desire for you to destroy yourself. Do you realize Jesus died on the cross to save your soul from hell? Mohammad didn't die on a cross for you! Jesus did that! You can have eternal salvation tonight. Just repent of your sins and ask Jesus to come into your heart. Read Romans 10: 8, 9, 10. You need to be saved. You are going to hell whether you realize it or not. You are.

Don't worry about him. The FBI will be checking into him to see whether he is dangerous or not.
Let them come

7b7319068388489ecd929e5c4b206ae0.jpg

493.jpg

I have all those things Jeremiah, what I don't have is safety and security for my family, and the laws of the Creator to judge me

But you can have safety and security for your family right now! Tonight! Jesus can save you and write your name in the lambs book of Life and if you die you will go to heaven! Don't you want to go to heaven? Don't you want Jesus to look after you and your family? His angels are far more powerful than these ISIL people. You need to believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and be saved! God loves you, Amir. Why would you not receive Jesus and know true peace?

Try to open your mind and heart realize that we were created to worship Allah without any partners

Listen to me. I got this song off youtube I heard for the first time the other day and when I listened to it? I felt great peace and I felt the presence of God. Please listen to this song and let it minister to you. What do you have to lose? A few minutes? For a song that worships God? Listen to this, Amir.

You condemn Islam without knowing it

Key point. Islam. Not you. You are someone Jesus loves and died for because he wants you to be in heaven when you leave this earth one day. He died on the cross for your sins, shed his blood of your sins and paid for every single one so you wouldn't have to! If you reject so great a salvation what shall happen to you? Why would you not believe the Word of the Living God? It's the truth, Amir!

I think he needs Milk of Magnesia instead. Sounds like he is plugged up.

quite possible...I'm on a budget though and Kefir is on sale.....

would chocolate exlax work?
Boiling scalding oil might help

That would certainly take care of the exzema and fleas

I think he needs Milk of Magnesia instead. Sounds like he is plugged up.

quite possible...I'm on a budget though and Kefir is on sale.....

would chocolate exlax work?
Boiling scalding oil might help

You know - one of the Apostles was thrown in a pot of boiling oil and yet he would not deny Jesus Christ. I bet you've heard about Christians before who refused to deny Jesus Christ. You know why? Because the bible says if you deny Jesus before men He will deny you before his Father! A Christian cannot deny Christ. Did you know this?

You condemn Islam without knowing it

Key point. Islam. Not you. You are someone Jesus loves and died for because he wants you to be in heaven when you leave this earth one day. He died on the cross for your sins, shed his blood of your sins and paid for every single one so you wouldn't have to! If you reject so great a salvation what shall happen to you? Why would you not believe the Word of the Living God? It's the truth, Amir!
Hey Jeremiah you sound really intelligent and I believe your intentions are good. I love Jesus (as) I believe that when Jesus returns he will judge and rule by Gods law

Forum List

Back