Isis threatens to behead Barack Obama and 'transform America into a Muslim province'

That would be a good move and add some reputation to the terrorist group.

"Isis kills world's No 1 terrorist."

Lol, what a headline!

No doubt the leaders of ISIS are drooling over also beheading Assad at the same time. Of course the leaders of many of the Arab states like Saudi Arabia will be saying once this is done "ROTFLMAO."

The promise of Allah is true

just what did uncle allah promise you for Christmas, little
muwahid, habibi?

He probably only speaks Ebonics. Say, do you think that Allah now speaks Ebonics too for all those recruited in our prisons by radical Imams?

I am not sure------but there is no doubt that he is into RAP

Maybe AMIRMUWAHID can teach Allah a little Hip Hop too.

You folks that are condoning a brutal beheading of the president of your country are sick.
I care less that you hate him but you'd love to see him beheaded!
Keep this in mind:
1 John 3:15 Anyone who HATES his brother is a MURDERER, and you know that NO MURDERER HAS ETERNAL LIFE IN HIM.

just what did uncle allah promise you for Christmas, little
muwahid, habibi?

He probably only speaks Ebonics. Say, do you think that Allah now speaks Ebonics too for all those recruited in our prisons by radical Imams?

I am not sure------but there is no doubt that he is into RAP

Maybe AMIRMUWAHID can teach Allah a little Hip Hop too.

a new take on "jail house rock" -----gee----I really used to
like those "JAIL" songs-------like the ones by Elvis and
Johnny Cash and ---whoever else sang them Its a bygone
era now-------

You folks that are condoning a brutal beheading of the president of your country are sick.
Keep this in mind:
1 John 3:15 Anyone who HATES his brother is a MURDERER, and you know that NO MURDERER HAS ETERNAL LIFE IN HIM.

be calm--------

Keep this in mind:

Honestly, I don't think anyone here wants to see Obama beheaded. That is so barbaric and is reserved for the Arabs to do yp each other and their captives. Let's face it. Nobody is going to get close enough to Obama to harm him. He is too well protected. Any Muslim trying to do so will be quickly dispatched to his virgins.

That would be a good move and add some reputation to the terrorist group.

"Isis kills world's No 1 terrorist."

Lol, what a headline!

No doubt the leaders of ISIS are drooling over also beheading Assad at the same time. Of course the leaders of many of the Arab states like Saudi Arabia will be saying once this is done "ROTFLMAO."
The big difference is that Assad is a popular president. That means, if ISIS comes for Ubumu, his beheading is inescapable as there is no one who would risk even his little finger for him. Who wonders, it was himself who sharpened the knife...

Honestly, I don't think anyone here wants to see Obama beheaded. That is so barbaric and is reserved for the Arabs to do yp each other and their captives. Let's face it. Nobody is going to get close enough to Obama to harm him. He is too well protected. Any Muslim trying to do so will be quickly dispatched to his virgins.
True dat ...... :cool:

Let 'em try...

But not under Hussein Administration ...Heaven forbid!

they might just succed....have help from the inside and all that.....
i know an Iranian Muslim....his exact words were..."if anyones head should come off its that English Muslim wannabe with the hood on"....

Iranian Muslims are Shiites, many of them in the U.S. are refugees who have escaped and are very secular.

Yes, it's true, this is what the promise seems to be...

mideast-foreign-eyes-islamic-period-12.jpg

No Allah has destined your downfall
Then why are Muslim nations such backwards ass barbaric shitholes, while the infidel nations are advanced peaceful tolerant societies? And it keeps getting worse for Muslims.

You should get off the computer, it's an invention of Christians and Jews, you filthy shariah dog.

Forum List

Back