Breaking: Largest cargo of US arms delivered to ISIS via Turkey

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
Doucheland
ISIS has received the largest cargo of US arms so far. The delivery was probably transacted by Turkey.

"Meantime, the Syrian security sources disclosed that the ISIL terrorist group is using the state-of-the-art weapons which are only manufactured by the US, adding that the largest such cargo has been dispatched to the terrorists just recently.

“These weapons were given to the ISIL inside Syria and only kilometers away from the Turkish border,” the Arabic-language Al-Waqt news website quoted an informed source as saying on Tuesday.

He noted that the advanced weapons included anti-armor missiles as well as light and semi-heavy weaponry.

The report said the consignment contained the largest cargo of US-made arms aid sent to ISIL so far."

Farsnews

Moron alert! Moron alert! These arms were captured in Iraq. Blow-a-priest makes it sound like Isis container ships are loading up at piers in New Jersey and Long Beach.
Sure, all!! (period!!!!) captured in Iraq. That´s also why the stuff came from Turkey...

Moron alert! Moron alert! These arms were captured in Iraq. Blow-a-priest makes it sound like Isis container ships are loading up at piers in New Jersey and Long Beach.
Sure, all!! (period!!!!) captured in Iraq. That´s also why the stuff came from Turkey...

So they're Turkish-owned arms. Make up your mind, idiot.

So they're Turkish-owned arms. Make up your mind, idiot.
I just said where the weapons were likely delivered from. Who´s all behind the delivery in the end, is not clear. Clear is, however, that Turkey is deeply involved in bolstering ISIS. Don´t be that insulting, btw.
IS supply channels through Turkey All media content DW.DE 26.11.2014

Tom, the only one reporting this is FARS, the Iranian media. Don't forget that the Shia in Iran are allowed to lie. I guess the Little Man thinks FARS is a reliable source. but if anything is written derogatory about his idol, then it is a propaganda source..

Tom, the only one reporting this is FARS, the Iranian media. Don't forget that the Shia in Iran are allowed to lie. I guess the Little Man thinks FARS is a reliable source. but if anything is written derogatory about his idol, then it is a propaganda source..

Yes, I guessed as much about 5 minutes after I got here. He's an ex-patriot Muslim living in Germany from what I gather.

Fars News Agency - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
History and profile

Fars News Agency, a privately owned agency, was founded in 2003.[5] The agency's managing director, Saeid Noubari, is a former head of the public relations office of the Tehran Justice Department. The agency's managing editor, Mehdi Fazaeli, is also the spokesman of Iran's Association of Muslim Journalists.

In addition to Persian reporting, the agency also provides news in English, Turkish and Arabic.​

Yes, I guessed as much about 5 minutes after I got here. He's an ex-patriot Muslim living in Germany from what I gather.
Oh my.... Now, I am a Muslim again, because I defend Syria in ts war against Islamism? Very funny.

I've got a New York Times article clearly stating that arms and cash were being funneled to "cough" so called rebels aka ISIS by the CIA via none other than the Syrian Muslim Brotherhood way back in 2012. oh like you can trust the MB.

We know Obama has backed ISIS from the start because he has been desperate to overthrow Assad. No news here.

Even after ISIL destroyed the Turkish shrine to it's early leader in Syria?
ISIS doesn´t claim Land in Turkey - the Kurds do. Furthermore, ISIS is a perfect proxy army to be used against Syria.
I never said that ISIS was in Turkey, the shrine is in Syria and the Syrians allow the Turks to travel there...in Syria to see the shrine for the founder of Turkey...

ISIS doesn´t claim Land in Turkey - the Kurds do. Furthermore, ISIS is a perfect proxy army to be used against Syria.

And for whom is ISIS a proxy army? This should be interesting.

They thought against Assad. Pick your losers who actually bought into this.

:lol:

I don't think it was ISIS but the FSA. I was just reading this morning at how there wouldn't have been any civil war in Syria if there had been reforms made in the brutal Assad regime. All the Arab Springs started up because people, especially the young, wanted change.

I never said that ISIS was in Turkey, the shrine is in Syria and the Syrians allow the Turks to travel there...in Syria to see the shrine for the founder of Turkey...
I know where the shrine is. But the support is inofficial anyway.

I don't think it was ISIS but the FSA. I was just reading this morning at how there wouldn't have been any civil war in Syria if there had been reforms made in the brutal Assad regime. All the Arab Springs started up because people, especially the young, wanted change.
What reforms? Declaring a Sunni Caliphate? Why don't you declare the Caliphate in the US? The terror threat would be over...

What reforms? Declaring a Sunni Caliphate? Why don't you declare the Caliphate in the US? The terror threat would be over...

What reforms??? Why not ask some Syrians who left Syria what reforms were needed besides the stopping of torture in prisons? Why did you leave if it was such a wonderful place?

So tell us, Little Boy, was the U.S. responsible for the terrorists who murdered many children in a school in Pakistan recently? Was the U.S. responsible for all those Shia who were killed in a mosque yesterday by Sunnis? Is the U.S. responsible for the Boko Haram crazies?

Forum List

Back