Isis threatens to behead Barack Obama and 'transform America into a Muslim province'

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
What these barbarians don't realize is that so many Americans are armed so there is no way the Muslims are going to take over America. There are no doubt many armed Americans who will say to these threats -- BRING IT ON. They are looking for a chance to take out some of these maniacs.

Isis threatens to behead Barack Obama and 'transform America into a Muslim province'

White-House-Getty.jpg

Threats were also made against Europe in a beheading video from Mosul

LIZZIE DEARDEN

Wednesday 28 January 2015

facebook.png

twitter.png

googleplus.png

reddit.png

linkedin.png

share.png

PRINT
A
A A
An Isis fighter has threatened to behead Barack Obama “in the White House and transform America into a Muslim province” before murdering a Kurdish soldier in a gruesome propaganda video.

The footage, entitled “Bombardment of Peaceful Muslims in the City of Mosul” showed damage from shelling allegedly carried out by Peshmerga forces in the Iraqi city earlier this month before killing the captive in retaliation.

The masked Isis fighter threatened attacks on the US, France, Belgium and the Kurds, claiming that the group’s followers will kill the American and Kurdish presidents as well as detonating car bombs and explosives in European countries that are part of the international coalition fighting against it.

Continue reading at:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/isis-threatens-to-behead-bar

It would be sad to see them try because the fallout in the Middle East would be terrible.

Don't mean to put a damper on the patriotic hurrahs here. Those work great against the Soviet Union. Against the Islamic threat they are a good way to feel safe while one gets blind sided.

I say we send in a Seal Team after this Muslim POS who made the threat, capture him, then set up an onager (catapult) outside the national headquarters of CAIR, put the little wanker into the contraption, crank it back, let it loose, and watch the fun, as the bastard becomes a grease spot on the front of the CAIR building. Film at 11, then take it viral.

I say we send in a Seal Team after this Muslim POS who made the threat, capture him, then set up an onager (catapult) outside the national headquarters of CAIR, put the little wanker into the contraption, crank it back, let it loose, and watch the fun, as the bastard becomes a grease spot on the front of the CAIR building. Film at 11, then take it viral.

Which wanker were you speaking of? The ISIS asshole or Obama?

Which wanker were you speaking of? The ISIS asshole or Obama?
Well, let's start with the ISIS asshole, and see where it goes.

Let 'em try...

But not under Hussein Administration ...Heaven forbid!

they might just succed....have help from the inside and all that.....
i know an Iranian Muslim....his exact words were..."if anyones head should come off its that English Muslim wannabe with the hood on"....
I knew some Iranian petro-engineering students.

They went home, and the Ayatollah shot them.

Western ideas or such.

Forum List

Back