ISIS takes 'full control' of Palmyra

Brian_1349

Mar 22, 2015
ISIS fighters stormed the modern city, which is also known as Tadmur, on Wednesday. The city is just a few hundred meters from the ancient ruins of columns, temples and arches, which have been designated as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.

Activists ISIS takes full control of Syria s Palmyra - CNN.com

America's political ambitions do not only kill thousands innocent people in the Middle East. Thanks to our politicians the world is about to lose one of UNESCO's well-known heritages. The United States needs cheap gas, I know, but that's not the price we should be paying.
Do you understand we are to blame for chaos that emerged in the region right after our 'glorious' withdrawal preceded by numerous bombings and full-scale land operations?

America's political ambitions do not only kill thousands innocent people in the Middle East. Thanks to our politicians the world is about to lose one of UNESCO's well-known heritages. The United States needs cheap gas, I know, but that's not the price we should be paying.
Do you understand we are to blame for chaos that emerged in the region right after our 'glorious' withdrawal preceded by numerous bombings and full-scale land operations?

Pamyra is in Syria. Has nothing to do with what's going on in Iraq.

I would also ask you to tell a mother that her son totally needs to die to protect some ruins.

That would be amusing.

Yup. One has to wonder why the Arabs and all those ME countries aren't doing anything about ISIS??

Oh they dropped a few bombs on them but thats about it.

Its their problem. ISIS is killing Arabs and everyone else in the ME. Let the Arab League spill some of their own blood to get rid of ISIS.

Already conceded that ISIS and terrorist groups are going to trash all the sites they can in the middle east, as everything that isn't built by the 'right muslims' is heretical in their eyes.

A lot of their members must be Turkish as ISIS looted and destroyed an Armenian genocide memorial, and enough churches so far to testament to that.

Pamyra is in Syria. Has nothing to do with what's going on in Iraq.

I would also ask you to tell a mother that her son totally needs to die to protect some ruins.

That would be amusing.

I know it is in Syria, don't worry. ISIS emerged from war-torn Syria and Iraq. Islamic State occupies vast territories in both countries. Without Iraqi invasion probably there would be no ISIS at the moment - or at least it would be relatively weaker.
I would also ask you to tell a mother that her son has already died for cheap gas, American corporations and our political ambitions.

Already conceded that ISIS and terrorist groups are going to trash all the sites they can in the middle east, as everything that isn't built by the 'right muslims' is heretical in their eyes.

A lot of their members must be Turkish as ISIS looted and destroyed an Armenian genocide memorial, and enough churches so far to testament to that.

Who knows. The answer however could be much easier. They just don't like Christians. They also hate Yazidis, Kurds, Shiites and pro-government combatants. ISIS fanaticism in this case has nothing to do with race and ethnicity.
They believe any kind of memorial - if it is not a mosque, of course - is dedicated to false deities and therefore should be destroyed.

All of WWII from the invasion of Poland to the atomic bombing of Nagasaki happened in less time than Obama's been President, and you're still whining about Booooosh

That works on the assumption that WWII started in 1939. Hitler had been on the move since 1933. The Japanese invaded China in 1931. But really, the causes of WWII were because of WWI.

So we have another Conservative whining that Obama hasn't fixed everything Bush fucked up.

If Bush hadn't invaded Iraq based ON A LIE, there would be no ISIS to deal with now.

All of WWII from the invasion of Poland to the atomic bombing of Nagasaki happened in less time than Obama's been President, and you're still whining about Booooosh

That works on the assumption that WWII started in 1939. Hitler had been on the move since 1933. The Japanese invaded China in 1931. But really, the causes of WWII were because of WWI.

So we have another Conservative whining that Obama hasn't fixed everything Bush fucked up.

If Bush hadn't invaded Iraq based ON A LIE, there would be no ISIS to deal with now.

Obama fucked up Syria, Libya and Iraq, all on his own

Forum List

Back