ISIS takes 'full control' of Palmyra

All of WWII from the invasion of Poland to the atomic bombing of Nagasaki happened in less time than Obama's been President, and you're still whining about Booooosh

That works on the assumption that WWII started in 1939. Hitler had been on the move since 1933. The Japanese invaded China in 1931. But really, the causes of WWII were because of WWI.

So we have another Conservative whining that Obama hasn't fixed everything Bush fucked up.

If Bush hadn't invaded Iraq based ON A LIE, there would be no ISIS to deal with now.
This time I have to agree with you.

Obama fucked up Syria, Libya and Iraq, all on his own

Oh, Fwankie, your boy Bush was the one who dropped the ball on Al Qaeda by going after Saddam instead of Bin Laden. That's why they grew in Libya and Syria and Iraq.

Obama withdrew all US troops so his ISIS brothers would have full control of Syria, Iraq and Libya.
Actually Frankie I think those few meager IQ points that you had were withdrawn. Just go sit in a corner and when we need to hear something idiotic, we`ll ring a bell or something. Obama`s "ISIS brothers"?

Obama fucked up Syria, Libya and Iraq, all on his own

Oh, Fwankie, your boy Bush was the one who dropped the ball on Al Qaeda by going after Saddam instead of Bin Laden. That's why they grew in Libya and Syria and Iraq.

Obama withdrew all US troops so his ISIS brothers would have full control of Syria, Iraq and Libya.
Actually Frankie I think those few meager IQ points that you had were withdrawn. Just go sit in a corner and when we need to hear something idiotic, we`ll ring a bell or something. Obama`s "ISIS brothers"?

Is Obama a sunni or shia, sock boy?

ISIS fighters stormed the modern city, which is also known as Tadmur, on Wednesday. The city is just a few hundred meters from the ancient ruins of columns, temples and arches, which have been designated as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.

Activists ISIS takes full control of Syria s Palmyra - CNN.com

America's political ambitions do not only kill thousands innocent people in the Middle East. Thanks to our politicians the world is about to lose one of UNESCO's well-known heritages. The United States needs cheap gas, I know, but that's not the price we should be paying.
Do you understand we are to blame for chaos that emerged in the region right after our 'glorious' withdrawal preceded by numerous bombings and full-scale land operations?

Hurray for ISIS! (looks around noticing the lack of enthusiam.) What? Aren't they doing what we wanted to do but decided not to? We like Syria now?

Palmyra hoax: fake battle, real genocide
Palmyra is a sunni city. As predicted Assad alias the illuminati repeat Raqqa: illuminazi shock troops change uniforms from Assad to ISIS.
The bigger the lie the more people will believe it; illuminati serve this as "300 dead in battle for Syria's Palmyra".

Palmyra fake capture by ISIS and "liberation" - Agendas
1. Divert from a real battle lost by the nazi forces in Ramadi against the freedom fighters of the General Military Council for Iraqi Revolutionaries, lead by Izzat al-Douri.
2. Confuse the audience with the headline "ISIS loses one battle in Palmyra, Syria but wins another one in Ramadi, Iraq".
Reminder: illuminati media calls them ISIS, which is not even present in Iraq.
3. Genocide upscaled to carried out in public. Dozens beheaded in Raqqa upscaled to thousands of executions in Palmyra in just one day.
4. Staged a victory for Assad, to divert from Assad's nazi forces on the vhe fact that the nazi forces in being defeated and close to total disarray.
In other words: unlike the Raqqa script, Palmyra will stay under "ISIS control" just the time required to slaughter thousands of sunni women and children.

Notes
Nearly 300 dead in battle for Syria's Palmyra: monitor
IS jihadists take Ramadi but pinned back in Palmyra - Yahoo News

RT, most important outlet of worldwide illuminati web of disinformation:
ISIS kills 400, mostly women & children, in Palmyra – Syrian state TV
ISIS kills 400 mostly women children in Palmyra Syrian state TV RT News

BASICS
Genocide of syrians by illuminazi
From sunnis to anyone for simply living in a particular area.
This includes all of Syria:
- areas officially controlled by Assad, Iran and Hezbollah mercenaries. Genocide of sunnis and anyone suspected of being a dissident, mostly behind closed doors, in jails alias extermination camps.
- liberated areas. Genocide with barrel bombs, chemical weapons from chlorine to choke gas. Latest example: Idlib, started days after it was liberated, March 2015.
- areas where illuminazi shock troops changed uniforms from Assad to ISIS (from Raqqa to now Palmyra). Genocide executed by public executions, from gunpoint to beheadings.
Battle of Armageddon - Ongoing since 24 March 1999 Syria Al-Qusair chemical weapons against everyone ghost city reduced to rubble liberated by foreign mercenaries

ISIS is part of Assad's forces, same as Hezbollah, Iran, USA and Russia's treasonous government.
War on Terror Hoax ISIS - the SIX basic facts for dummies

Last edited:
We didn't have troops in Libya or Syria, and the Iraqis told us to leave.

BUt don't let that stop you. I know you are always ready to sacrifice someone else's kid for the Zionists and Oil Companies.

We didn't eliminate khafaffi??? Remember how Hillary was challenging Cheney, we can, we saw, he died?

We didn't eliminate khafaffi??? Remember how Hillary was challenging Cheney, we can, we saw, he died?

Not sure what a 'khafaffi' is exactly, or that Hillary was mocking Dick about anything.

Incidentally, I do thinking taking sides in Libya's civil war was a terrible idea, even though most of the instigating was done by the European Union.

But here's the real problem. The old despots of the ME just aren't cutting it anymore, that's why they are being toppled. It would happen with or without us.

Do you mean Gaddafi? He was killed by our special forces with Libyan militants hands, there were no US troops indeed.

Do you mean Gaddafi? He was killed by our special forces with Libyan militants hands, there were no US troops indeed.

Oh, so St Hillary the Inevitable was lying?

Not sure what a 'khafaffi' is exactly, or that Hillary was mocking Dick about anything.

Incidentally, I do thinking taking sides in Libya's civil war was a terrible idea, even though most of the instigating was done by the European Union.

But here's the real problem. The old despots of the ME just aren't cutting it anymore, that's why they are being toppled. It would happen with or without us.

It's a typo you stupid fuck, but I repeat myself.

ISIS fighters stormed the modern city, which is also known as Tadmur, on Wednesday. The city is just a few hundred meters from the ancient ruins of columns, temples and arches, which have been designated as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.

Activists ISIS takes full control of Syria s Palmyra - CNN.com

America's political ambitions do not only kill thousands innocent people in the Middle East. Thanks to our politicians the world is about to lose one of UNESCO's well-known heritages. The United States needs cheap gas, I know, but that's not the price we should be paying.
Do you understand we are to blame for chaos that emerged in the region right after our 'glorious' withdrawal preceded by numerous bombings and full-scale land operations?

Sorry...you had me at isis rapes, tortures and murders innocent men, women and children...I couldn't give a rat's ass for objects of antiquity......but that seems to be the thing that sets the left off the most....they wreck antiques, now they are really bad......

obama pulled our troops and it let these monsters loose......we still have troops in Germany, Italy, Japan, and South Korea...and they were all pacified......it is his fault...blame him totally....

Yup. One has to wonder why the Arabs and all those ME countries aren't doing anything about ISIS??

Oh they dropped a few bombs on them but thats about it.

Its their problem. ISIS is killing Arabs and everyone else in the ME. Let the Arab League spill some of their own blood to get rid of ISIS.

Yes, and once iran gets the bomb the saudis will need it, and everyone else....and the iranians are actually going to use it...and the other muslim nut jobs will use them too.....

Sorry...you had me at isis rapes, tortures and murders innocent men, women and children...I couldn't give a rat's ass for objects of antiquity......but that seems to be the thing that sets the left off the most....they wreck antiques, now they are really bad......

Um, yeah, that's part of that culture thing you conservatards don't seem to understand much. When you want to slash funding to the arts, you are kind of in the same boat. But that's true of a lot of things about ISIL.

obama pulled our troops and it let these monsters loose......we still have troops in Germany, Italy, Japan, and South Korea...and they were all pacified......it is his fault...blame him totally....

There's a major difference. Those countries INVITED us to stay. Iraq didn't. They wanted us gone. Unlike the Germans and Japanese who had a desire to rebuild their countries, the "Iraqis" did not because Iraq was always a fiction.

Yes, and once iran gets the bomb the saudis will need it, and everyone else....and the iranians are actually going to use it...and the other muslim nut jobs will use them too.....

The Saudis won't get a bomb. They talk smack, but they realize that's a major undertaking.

Maybe we need to stop letting the Saudis and Israelis dictate what our policies are.

Palmyra fake capture by ISIS, real genocide, COMING "liberation"
Palmyra is a sunni city. As predicted Assad alias the illuminati repeat Raqqa: illuminazi shock troops change uniforms, from Assad's "Syrian Army" to ISIS.
The bigger the lie the more people will believe it: served as "300 dead in battle for Syria's Palmyra".

Palmyra Syria: fake capture by ISIS and "liberation" by Assad - Agendas
1. To divert from a real battle lost by the nazi forces in Ramadi against the freedom fighters of the General Military Council for Iraqi Revolutionaries, lead by Izzat al-Douri.
2. To confuse the audience with the headline "ISIS loses one battle in Palmyra, Syria, but wins another one in Ramadi, Iraq".
Reminder: illuminati media calls ISIS to Iraq's freedom fighters although ISIS is not even present in Iraq.
3. To upscale the genocide in the form of public executions: dozens beheaded in Raqqa upscaled to hundereds of executions in Palmyra in just one day.
4. To stage a victory for Assad, as diversion from the series of defeats of Assad's nazi forces, with total disarray prevented only by the airstrikes of the "US lead coalition".
In other words: unlike the Raqqa script, Palmyra will stay under "ISIS control" just the time required to slaughter thousands of sunni women and children.
ALL
Fake wars and fake rebels in real wars by the illuminati Palmyra fake capture by ISIS real genocide COMING liberation

Forum List

Back