ISIS Sleeper Cells Allegedly Planning Large-Scale Terror Attacks On Mainland America

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
I certainly hope nobody on these forums is going to help these terrorists hide out here. Remember, if you see a person or a group acting suspicious, contact your local FBI Office.

Posted: August 17, 2014

ISIS Sleeper Cells Allegedly Planning Large-Scale Terror Attacks On Mainland America

ISIS, also known as the Islamic State, has taken somewhat of a pounding in Iraq recently at the hands of the laser guided missile strikes on their positions in the region, ordered by Barack Obama.

However, according to intelligence reports on Saturday, ISIS is not just going to let the U.S. strikes against them go unnoticed or unpunished. Five intelligence officials told Bloomberg News some worrying things about ISIS and its strategy.

Read more at

Are these guys funded by the US as well? If so calling the FBI won't accomplish anything.

I certainly hope nobody on these forums is going to help these terrorists hide out here. Remember, if you see a person or a group acting suspicious, contact your local FBI Office.

ISIS, also known as the Islamic State, has taken somewhat of a pounding in Iraq recently at the hands of the laser guided missile strikes on their positions in the region, ordered by Barack Obama.

However, according to intelligence reports on Saturday, ISIS is not just going to let the U.S. strikes against them go unnoticed or unpunished. Five intelligence officials told Bloomberg News some worrying things about ISIS and its strategy.

Read more at

Of course, good advice.

My wife and I have advised the police here on the movements of the local white supremacists who think they are secretly plotting deviltry.

Little do they know.

Read more at

Of course, good advice.

My wife and I have advised the police here on the movements of the local white supremacists who think they are secretly plotting deviltry.

Little do they know.

A good little Nazi informing on neighbors for personal reasons. I bet nothing they did was illegal but that sure didn't stop you from trying to defame them did it?

Sally got some good channel going. Don't dis that bitch.

The shit... will hit... the fan.

I'd suggest staying away from movie theatres.

there are terrorism experts who are quite convinced that any large gathering in any enclosed
or semi enclosed space is A PRIME TARGET------It is not at all difficult to knock off lots of
people simply with ------those "little fire cracker--nail bombs" or a ---nitrogen fertilizer
car bomb if the bomb goes off ----ESPECIALLY in an enclosed space, THE CONCUSSIVE forces
blow the lungs out-------children are especially vulnerable. Another favored ummah method is
the simple CLOROX bleach bomb-------also dissolves the delicate lung tissue necessary for oxygenation
of the blood-------kids die first-------THE UMMAH TERRORISM FAVE

Movie theatres and SPORTS events in enclosed or semi enclosed spaces. Of course opened
spaces are not exempted.

For the effectiveness of terrorism------read the Koran and review the history of the
*****GLORIOUS AGE OF ISLAMIC CONQUEST*******

KEEEP IN MIND----NO TERRIFIC SOPHISTICATED STUFF IS NECESSARY-----ANY IDIOT
INSPIRED ON A FRIDAY AFTERNOON BY THE KHUTBAH JUMAAAT CAN DO IT

Read more at

Of course, good advice.

Little do they know.

A good little Nazi informing on neighbors for personal reasons. I bet nothing they did was illegal but that sure didn't stop you from trying to defame them did it?

Does not wash, troop. Anybody who plots deviltry gets turned in.

Forum List

Back