ISIS slaughters 300 (more) Yizidis and media doesn't require Obama to comment

Yeah it's a shame that no one really is....

Is what, dude?
Your last sentence....Like nobody pays attention to all the horror slasher movies, eh, old news...

You're not making sense, dude. Finish your original sentence. You learn how to proper predicates in second grade. Maybe, the seventy-year-old second grader hasn't gotten to that part of his education yet though.
Do you have a hard time keeping up with what you said or do you need to have it plastered on the wall to follow the inanity?
Let's review:
You said:
No requirement of a comment from Obama; not even a mention that they tried to reach him for comment. They have fully taken up his agenda of indifference towards the slaughter of innocents.
I said:

How is that so hard to follow?

Is what, dude?
Your last sentence....Like nobody pays attention to all the horror slasher movies, eh, old news...

You're not making sense, dude. Finish your original sentence. You learn how to proper predicates in second grade. Maybe, the seventy-year-old second grader hasn't gotten to that part of his education yet though.
Do you have a hard time keeping up with what you said or do you need to have it plastered on the wall to follow the inanity?
Let's review:
You said:
No requirement of a comment from Obama; not even a mention that they tried to reach him for comment. They have fully taken up his agenda of indifference towards the slaughter of innocents.
I said:

I don't want a 'review.' I want you to finish your fucking sentence. I still have no fucking clue what you're saying. That's on you to clarify if you got something fucking to say.

Is what, dude?

Let's review:
You said:
I said:

I don't want a 'review.' I want you to finish your fucking sentence. I still have no fucking clue what you're saying. That's on you to clarify if you got something fucking to say.
My sentence did not have intercourse in mind, if you want to discuss a topic try being honest enough to state it in a clear manner, and leave out the bait and switch routine, you amateur....

Is what, dude?

Let's review:
You said:
I said:

My sentence did not have intercourse in mind, if you want to discuss a topic try being honest enough to state it in a clear manner, and leave out the bait and switch routine, you amateur....

You got exactly what you wanted, bitch: To not talk about the actual topic that is not favorable to your lord and master Obama. Now then, look at your sentence in a vacuum. It is non grammatical and absolutely lacks coherence. Yes, I can guess what you're talking about. But if I seek clarification because you wrote a shitty sentence, then maybe you should just clarify instead of giving me your trite arguments. But you didn't, cos you're playing games. Next time, I just might not bother to give you the time of fucking day. You bring nothing to the table anyhow.

Let's review:
You said:
I said:

You got exactly what you wanted, bitch: To not talk about the actual topic that is not favorable to your lord and master Obama. Now then, look at your sentence in a vacuum. It is non grammatical and absolutely lacks coherence. Yes, I can guess what you're talking about. But if I seek clarification because you wrote a shitty sentence, then maybe you should just clarify instead of giving me your trite arguments. But you didn't, cos you're playing games. Next time, I just might not bother to give you the time of fucking day. You bring nothing to the table anyhow.
c3549d16.gif

What comment do you want

ISIS is bad?

I want accountability. That's why we elect a fucking president.

Accountability like bombing them or is calling them names good enough for you?
How about if Obama calls them an axis of evil?

He already came up with a label; the JV. Which one is more laughable? That's right, bitch.
They are the JV team, they have no home country....

What comment do you want

ISIS is bad?

I want accountability. That's why we elect a fucking president.

Accountability like bombing them or is calling them names good enough for you?

How about if Obama calls them an axis of evil?

He already came up with a label; the JV. Which one is more laughable? That's right, bitch.
Hurt your feelings?
I'm picturing an arm with cigarette burns on it...

Forum List

Back