ISIS Leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi Believed to Have Been Killed, According to Report

Another Islamic shit stain dispatched.

Will the Karl Marx Brigade give the President any credit?

He certainly deserves as much credit for Baghdadi as Obama deserved for bin Laden...
Did not DOPers claim it was lies that Obama got Bin Laden?
And when Obama told us he did get him. Obama was not pimping his Book
during the news spew about the killing and dumping as sea..

View attachment 286553
View attachment 286554
EH4cMm9UEAAX-EN
Did the Great Douche say in the Spews today, " I Great Douche got him -Me"?
I heard a lot of "we". Unlike your Obama where it was a bunch of "I".

Right now democrats are quiet trying to fashion talking points.
A dog was injured.
Trump killed two women and a child
Trump personally negotiated with the Russians and
Syrians for safe passage for our aircraft. That proves he's a Russian stooge!

Lets rub it in a bit.

In Obama's raid, a heli was damaged and we had to blow it up before we left.

In Trumps raid, it went off without a hitch with only a dog getting injured. No damage to equipment or troops. Yet again Trump is better at what he does than Obama!

MAGA!! WINNING!!!
FFS! The accidental crash landing of one of two SEAL helicopters as they arrived at the compound at approximately 12:30 a.m. local time (3:30 p.m. EST). The SEALS transitioned to a backup helicopter and, as we all know, they were able to carry out the rest of the mission. The disabled chopper, which lay in an animal pen, was later blown up after the successful"

The problem was we had obama in office for 8 years......Trump had to clean up his mess and then move on to killing bad guys......
LOLOL

Dumbfuck, that was actually what Trump said about Obama. I merely swapped out bin Laden's name with Baghdadi's.

But thanks for unwittingly admitting that Obama had to clean up the mess George Bush left him.
thumbsup.gif

Moron...obama allowed isis to set up a brand new state in Iraq and Afghanistan....Trump ended that, you doofus......
LOLOL

Dumbfuck, ISIS began formed under Bush. :eusa_doh:

They didn't get their own state until obama, you dumb shit....
There wouldn't have even been an ISIS if not for their inspirational leader, George Bush.
Did not the arming by Raygoon of the per al Qaeda/ISIS Branding start with Raygoon?
Operation Cyclone - Wikipedia

Sir Martin Ewans noted that the Afghan Arabs "benefited indirectly from the CIA's funding, through the ISI and resistance organizations,"[62] and that "it has been reckoned that as many as 35,000 'Arab-Afghans' may have received military training in Pakistan at an estimated cost of $800 million in the years up to and including 1988."[63] Some of the CIA's greatest Afghan beneficiaries were Arabist commanders such as Haqqani and Hekmatyar who were key allies of bin Laden over many years.[64][65] Haqqani—one of bin Laden's closest associates in the 1980s—received direct cash payments from CIA agents, without the mediation of the ISI. This independent source of funding gave Haqqani disproportionate influence over the mujahideen.[44] Haqqani and his network played an important role in the formation and growth of al Qaeda, with Jalalhuddin Haqqani allowing bin Laden to train mujahideen volunteers in Haqqani territory and build extensive infrastructure there.[66]

Look for liberal sites to run headlines like "Trump Assassinates Beloved Muslim Leader" and "Mother and Her Three Kids Left Fatherless by Trump Assassination Order."

Another Islamic shit stain dispatched.

Will the Karl Marx Brigade give the President any credit?

He certainly deserves as much credit for Baghdadi as Obama deserved for bin Laden...
Did not DOPers claim it was lies that Obama got Bin Laden?
And when Obama told us he did get him. Obama was not pimping his Book
during the news spew about the killing and dumping as sea..

View attachment 286553
View attachment 286554
EH4cMm9UEAAX-EN
Did the Great Douche say in the Spews today, " I Great Douche got him -Me"?
Yes, the "Great Douche,c did...

"But in my direction, as Commander-in-Chief of the United States, we obliterated 100% his caliphate in March of this year."

It took effort and skill to find and kill Osama bin Laden. Thank you, President Obama!
did obama supply any of the effort and skill?...

I give the Obama admin credit for killing Bin Ladin.

Again, why the fuck wouldn’t I?

I am not a cvnt. Leave that to those suffering from TDS.
i agree....but what you said and what lakota said are 2 different things....the way he said it,obama was that effort and skill...

Look for liberal sites to run headlines like "Trump Assassinates Beloved Muslim Leader" and "Mother and Her Three Kids Left Fatherless by Trump Assassination Order."
Be sure to post a link to that when you find it.

Obama's speech on Bin Laden -- 9 minutes.

Trump's speech -- 40+ minutes.

As usual, Trump made it all about himself. Obama? A class act.

Did you even watch it? I've watched it twice. The only time he said "I" was immediately followed by "want to thank" and I think he thanked everyone down to the guy who made the burgers the guys ate before going on the raid.

Did you even watch it? I've watched it twice. The only time he said "I" was immediately followed by "want to thank" and I think he thanked everyone down to the guy who made the burgers the guys ate before going on the raid.
He said, "but on my direction..."

President Trump's final gift to ISIS is painting a visual picture of their leader in his last cowardly moments. We will never get that image out of our minds.

Does any Trump cultist want to explain why they're not screaming "WAG THE DOG!" now, as they did with Clinton?

I can explain it. Consistency is purely a liberal virtue.

For example, no liberals are screaming WAG THE DOG here. We're just asking why the Trump cult isn't being consistent.

Right now democrats are quiet trying to fashion talking points.

If you can't debate what Democrats actually say -- and you never can -- just admit it. Don't fake weepy talking points about what Democrats supposedly said. That only makes you look even more dishonest than usual.
ISIS leader dead: Trump says Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi "died like a coward" in night time raid in Syria today - CBS News

Nancy Pelosi whines that Putin knew but not democrats.

The speech itself was around ten minutes with 35 minutes of taking questions. Trump should never have taken questions.

Forum List

Back