ISIS Leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi Believed to Have Been Killed, According to Report

More good news! :thup:

You heard it here first. ;)

"The United States military has conducted a special operations raid targeting one of its most high-value targets, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, the leader of the Islamic State militant group (ISIS), Newsweek has learned. Donald Trump approved the mission nearly a week before it took place.A U.S. Army source briefed on the results of the operation told Newsweek that Baghdadi was killed in the raid.............. And the Defense Department told the White House they have "high confidence" that the high-value target killed was Baghdadi but further verification is pending."

xbdmIks.jpg

Oct 26, 2019

BREAKING: ISIS Leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi Believed to Have Been Killed, According to Report

It is good news. So was Obama's capture of bin Laden.

I have to laugh though at the hypocrisy.

Obama's speech on Bin Laden -- 9 minutes.

Trump's speech -- 40+ minutes.

As usual, Trump made it all about himself. Obama? A class act.

Did you even watch it? I've watched it twice. The only time he said "I" was immediately followed by "want to thank" and I think he thanked everyone down to the guy who made the burgers the guys ate before going on the raid.
He said, "but on my direction..."

That doesn't equal a 40 minute speech about himself like mamooth said it was.

"The United States military has conducted a special operations raid targeting one of its most high-value targets, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, the leader of the Islamic State militant group (ISIS), Newsweek has learned. Donald Trump approved the mission nearly a week before it took place.A U.S. Army source briefed on the results of the operation told Newsweek that Baghdadi was killed in the raid.............. And the Defense Department told the White House they have "high confidence" that the high-value target killed was Baghdadi but further verification is pending."

xbdmIks.jpg

Oct 26, 2019

BREAKING: ISIS Leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi Believed to Have Been Killed, According to Report

Capture.............lol one round to the chest and one to the head is a capture.......

lol

Did you even watch it? I've watched it twice. The only time he said "I" was immediately followed by "want to thank" and I think he thanked everyone down to the guy who made the burgers the guys ate before going on the raid.
So that's your issue, Faun? "On my direction"? Priceless!!!!!!:laughing0301:

xbdmIks.jpg

Oct 26, 2019

Capture.............lol one round to the chest and one to the head is a capture.......

lol
This guy blew itself up. Seems photo ID won't work I guess.
How does anyone know it was the guy?

Trump set this whole thing up with his recent withdraw of troops. He lured them into a false sense of security and then squashed Baghdadi like a bug. Another great move by our great President. Thank you Mr. Trump.

Yupp!
This took weeks to plan.
6 helicopters, 80 Delta Force, having Russia stand down: this is what WINNING! looks like!!

I'm guessing it has something to do with Abu Baka-Baka being killed.

that's exactly what I posted several minutes ago in breaking news! :04:

I'm glad that there's one less Isis dirtbag in the world but gosh it would have been nice to wake up tomorrow to hear that Hillary had finally been arrested. :p
Any day now....any day now....any day now...any day now....any day now....any day now...any day now....any day now....any day now...any day now....any day now....any day now...any day now....any day now....any day now...any day now....any day now....any day now...any day now....any day now....any day now...any day now....any day now....any day now...any day now....any day now....any day now...any day now....any day now....any day now...any day now....any day now....any day now...any day now....any day now....any day now...any day now....any day now....any day now...any day now....any day now....any day now...any day now....any day now....any day now...any day now....any day now....any day now...any day now....any day now....any day now...any day now....any day now....any day now...any day now....any day now....any day now...any day now....any day now....any day now...any day now....

So that's your issue, Faun? "On my direction"? Priceless!!!!!!:laughing0301:
I have no issue. Just pointing out he said "my" instead of "I."

He took credit for giving the go-ahead order, and rightly so; just as Obama did more than 8 years ago...

"And finally, last week, I determined that we had enough intelligence to take action, and authorized an operation to get Osama bin Laden and bring him to justice. Today, at my direction, the United States launched a targeted operation against that compound in Abbottabad, Pakistan. A small team of Americans carried out the operation with extraordinary courage and capability. No Americans were harmed. They took care to avoid civilian casualties. After a firefight, they killed Osama bin Laden and took custody of his body." ~ Barack Obama, 5.2.2011

What I find hysterical is trump's hypocrisy after he tweeted so much criticism directed at Obama for that.

EH4cMm9UEAAX-EN

I'm guessing it has something to do with Abu Baka-Baka being killed.

that's exactly what I posted several minutes ago in breaking news! :04:

I'm glad that there's one less Isis dirtbag in the world but gosh it would have been nice to wake up tomorrow to hear that Hillary had finally been arrested. :p

There's still time for a 3AM FBI raid on her house. I hope someone tips off CNN though, I wouldn't want to miss that.
Very Gestapo-like.

xbdmIks.jpg

Oct 26, 2019

Democrats in mourning. AOC seen in tears....

xbdmIks.jpg

Oct 26, 2019

And Omar is flagellating her shoulders with a chain.

xbdmIks.jpg

Oct 26, 2019

And Omar is flagellating her shoulders with a chain.

She needs to flagellate her neck with a straight razor. :thup:

Trump continues his winning streak.
I'm sure that Barr, Huber, Durham, and Horowitz will keep the string going with indictments of the deep state coup plotters.

Body please
Body Parts...........there fixed it for you. Are you calling Delta Force and the Ranger Liars......who went after him.

He exploded a suicide vest with his 3 children .............Only DNA can be used to verify it after that.

Isn’t it amazing? They just never stop.

People like DD are just miserable idiots.

They are brainwashed political beasts.

You are the miserable idiot when you applaud a president who thanks Russia first before our troops. What a fucking dumb prick.

President Trump will address the Nation on Sunday

May GOD Bless President Trump forever!:clap: we love him the whole world loves him!!!

Reports Say ISIS Founder Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi Captured or Killed
I'm sure you said the same when President Obama ordered the death of OBL, right?

It wasn't so much the death of OBL, it was how the US Navy was directed by the Obama administration to properly dispose of the body in accordance with Muslim traditions, which include strict rules on burial.

Fuck that.

Trump continues his winning streak.
I'm sure that Barr, Huber, Durham, and Horowitz will keep the string going with indictments of the deep state coup plotters.

Body please
Body Parts...........there fixed it for you. Are you calling Delta Force and the Ranger Liars......who went after him.

He exploded a suicide vest with his 3 children .............Only DNA can be used to verify it after that.

Isn’t it amazing? They just never stop.

People like DD are just miserable idiots.

They are brainwashed political beasts.

You are the miserable idiot when you applaud a president who thanks Russia first before our troops. What a fucking dumb prick.
Might want to get the details before you say something like that, you're looking foolish. But, that never changes.

Forum List

Back