ISIS Leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi Believed to Have Been Killed, According to Report

skye

Diamond Member
Oct 19, 2012
More good news! :thup:

You heard it here first. ;)

"The United States military has conducted a special operations raid targeting one of its most high-value targets, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, the leader of the Islamic State militant group (ISIS), Newsweek has learned. Donald Trump approved the mission nearly a week before it took place.A U.S. Army source briefed on the results of the operation told Newsweek that Baghdadi was killed in the raid.............. And the Defense Department told the White House they have "high confidence" that the high-value target killed was Baghdadi but further verification is pending."

xbdmIks.jpg

Oct 26, 2019

BREAKING: ISIS Leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi Believed to Have Been Killed, According to Report

Last edited:
I heard they took him alive.

Maybe this is why Trump is making a statement on TV at 9 eastern tomorrow morning.

I don't know if dead or alive.....yet...may be more dead.....I imagine

Hope it's not a nothingburger like a few more miles of border fence or a slap in the face like "take the guns first"

I have visions of baghdadi testifying that he was given aid and comfort (money) from schiff and pelosi.

Trump tweeted "Something very big has just happened!"

He will be giving a statement on TV at 8:00 in the morning my time...9:00 Eastern.

That is all.

you are too late for this news...

it has already been posted

by me lol of all people.

Forum List

Back