ISIS kills in Berlin, but Merkel 24/7 demands to punish Putin for fighting ISIS!

Why do you love Putin so much?

Why should I join your irrational and atavistic hate compagne against Russians and their elected president?

Are you a supporter of East Germany?

What "East Germany"? The East Prussia?
Nice dodge on the Putin question. Kudos.

You never heard of East Germany? My apologies. I thought I was dealing with someone over 20 years old. No offense, but I don't debate with children. Have a nice day, Art.

You seem obsessed.

A religious [self-censored] is telling a rational thinking person that he is obsessed.
You have made my day!
:D

I'm glad I amused you. about you being rational, I can't say, as I don't know you, but your every second word being against Zionist doesn't give people the impression of you having healthy unbiased opinions. Just sayin'.

..There is nothing wrong with Mr Trump wanted to be friends with Putin.

It's all good.:thup:
We shall see over the first half of 2017 how President Trump handles Putin's aggression with his neighbors.

The times when the United States was the world's policeman are over.

United States should take care of its own house.
Agreed.

I think the US should step back, like we did after WWI, so that events could develop bringing about WWIII. It's the only way the human race will learn.....not to mention reducing the overpopulation problem.

The times when the United States was the world's policeman are over.
United States should take care of its own house.

While the USA was misused by the self-appointed "World Government" as "World Policemen", the interests of American founding population was neglected, they have become a disenfranchised majority, and in a couple of years they will be a persecuted minority... if the trend is not reversed. That is why Americans elected Trump. Trump cares about the founding American population more, than about the globalist agenda.

He cares more about protecting the American boarders, than about waging crazy wars on the other side of the globe, which are not in the best interests of white Christians in the USA.

So we hope that Putin and Trump will become good friends, and Russians and Americans will together fight the enemies of White Christians.

Last edited:
I think the US should step back, like we did after WWI, so that events could develop bringing about WWIII..

WWI was instigated by American financial elite, and the same people were pushing for WWII.

I hope that your dream about WWIII will not come true.

It's the only way the human race will learn.....not to mention reducing the overpopulation problem.

I hope that this time the old war mongers will not get away with their war mongering.

Forum List

Back