ISIS kills in Berlin, but Merkel 24/7 demands to punish Putin for fighting ISIS!

I am not instigating "hate" against anyone-------I AM recognizing the FACT
that PUTIN is intensely IMPERIALIST

Putin is an obstacle to the plans of the self elected "world government" which uses USA and NATO as a world policemen and which wants to destroy all national identities and all national states, including the USA.

Killary openly talked about a world without boarders, which was her dream.

USA and Russia have to annihilate each other in a new fratricidal war, that would be good for the plans of the "world establishment".

These guys hate white Christians.

That is the reason why they hate Russia and why the warmongers from the "world government" moved their military presence to Russian boarders.

This map shows the real situation in the world.

nato_bases_russia.jpg
Your defense of Mother Russia is admiral, Tovarich, even though I don't trust Russian, Communists or a former KGB agent's autocratic empire.

I am not instigating "hate" against anyone-------I AM recognizing the FACT
that PUTIN is intensely IMPERIALIST

Putin is an obstacle to the plans of the self elected "world government" which uses USA and NATO as a world policemen and which wants to destroy all national identities and all national states, including the USA.

Killary openly talked about a world without boarders, which was her dream.

USA and Russia have to annihilate each other in a new fratricidal war, that would be good for the plans of the "world establishment".

These guys hate white Christians.

That is the reason why they hate Russia and why the warmongers from the "world government" moved their military presence to Russian boarders.

This map shows the real situation in the world.

nato_bases_russia.jpg
Your defense of Mother Russia is admiral, Tovarich, even though I don't trust Russian, Communists or a former KGB agent's autocratic empire.

Art Allim-------you (if I remember correctly) ID'd yourself as "german" and "Christian" You also threw some very classical Islamo Nazi propaganda.
I was born in and grew up in and remain in the USA---LONG ago. My town
was semi rural/suburban -------an OLD town having existed in one of the 13 original colonies-----(ie revolutionary war---like the 1700s. and at one time ALL farm area------thus the core population was a mixture of descendants of germans and brits----
farm people. It was also a mini-Nazi enclave ----a common condition in that part
of the USA. THUS I am very familiar with islamo Nazi propaganda very early in my childhood-----the stuff fluttered in the wind all over the place Will you be
singing O' tannenbaum tonight-----it was a big time fave of several of my
neighbors. I find it fascinating that there has developed COMMON CAUSE---
between the Russian allies of Syria and Iran and the classical germans

Russia is not an autocratic empire, it is a white Christian country, and Putin has more public support in Russia, than any western leader in his country.

And, BTW, Western countries are today more under the influence of Neo-Commies, than Russia.

let me get this straight------HILLARY hates white Christians?

Yes.
Does Trump hate white Christians?

No.

Do I hate white Christians?

I guess yes.

are you aware of the fact that Hillary is a white Christian? she is just
about as WHITE Christian as any American gets. Of course, so is Trump---
You are not much of a guesser. Trump's ancestry is like the kind of people
with whom I grew up in the Nazi enclave ---Scottish/german. Some of
the scotts of my childhood----after having been in the USA for generations still
spoke with a tinge of Scottish accent thrown in. Trump does not seem to carry
the islamo Nazi stain

You also threw some very classical Islamo Nazi propaganda.

"Islamo Nazi" is a silly linguistic invention of Zionists. Some people talk about Zio-Nazis, as we see, a lot of people is playing the old and tired "Nazi-Card", but who cares?

It was also a mini-Nazi enclave ----a common condition in that part
of the USA.

It seems that you are obsessed with "them Nazis". Do you look in the evening under your bed to be sure there is no "Nazi" hiding in your bedroom?

...islamo Nazi propaganda very early in my childhood.

I do not know how old you are, but there were no Muslims in the USA. Your linguistic gymnastics do not make any sense.

I find it fascinating that there has developed COMMON CAUSE---

Well, that is common sense. Why should any decent person join the anti-Russian hate campaign, promoted by some crazy warmongers?
Putin will make peace in Syria, and all Syrian refugees will return home. Why should this be bad for Germans?

are you aware of the fact that Hillary is a white Christian?

She is a white woman, but she is not Christian. She is probably a member of a Satanic sect.

Trump's ancestry is like the kind of people
with whom I grew up in the Nazi enclave....

I think that you are a neo-Commie or a radical Zionist. No white Christian would use the word "Nazi" out of context, and so often, like you do.

Trump does not seem to carry
the islamo Nazi stain

There is no such thing, like "Islamo-Nazi", that is a stupid invention of Zionists, and you expose yourself, using that silly term.

You also threw some very classical Islamo Nazi propaganda.

"Islamo Nazi" is a silly linguistic invention of Zionists. Some people talk about Zio-Nazis, as we see, a lot of people is playing the old and tired "Nazi-Card", but who cares?

It was also a mini-Nazi enclave ----a common condition in that part
of the USA.

It seems that you are obsessed with "them Nazis". Do you look in the evening under your bed to be sure there is no "Nazi" hiding in your bedroom?

...islamo Nazi propaganda very early in my childhood.

I do not know how old you are, but there were no Muslims in the USA. Your linguistic gymnastics do not make any sense.

I find it fascinating that there has developed COMMON CAUSE---

Well, that is common sense. Why should any decent person join the anti-Russian hate campaign, promoted by some crazy warmongers?
Putin will make peace in Syria, and all Syrian refugees will return home. Why should this be bad for Germans?

Islamo-Nazi is a very valid term. I got it from reading the islamo Nazi literature
as a child -----way back in the late 1950s. I had no "zionist" literature----I grew
up in a completely secular household in a town that harbored few jews and never
attended any camps or programs that were related to the teaching of jewish
children. You are a poor guesser

Russia is not an autocratic empire, it is a white Christian country, and Putin has more public support in Russia, than any western leader in his country.

And, BTW, Western countries are today more under the influence of Neo-Commies, than Russia.
Disagreed, but Russophiles and Putin fans cannot be reasoned with. Believe as you wish. There will be a day of reckoning.

Disagreed, but Russophiles and Putin fans cannot be reasoned with. Believe as you wish. There will be a day of reckoning.

As if warmongering, Russophobia and instigating hate against Russians and their elected president was something rational and reasonable.
Cui bono?

Most Americans support Trump and wish that Trump and Putin become friends, just accept it, get over it and move on, or look for professional help.

:badgrin:

As if warmongering, Russophobia and instigating hate against Russians and their elected president was something rational and reasonable...
Voicing disapproval is more rational and reasonable than Putin's warring on his neighbors and supporting brutal regimes.

Why do you love Putin so much? Are you a supporter of East Germany?

As if warmongering, Russophobia and instigating hate against Russians and their elected president was something rational and reasonable.
Cui bono?

Most Americans support Trump and wish that Trump and Putin become friends, just accept it, get over it and move on, or look for professional help.

:badgrin:

I don't agree with all you have said in this thread, but I do agree with this ^^^

There is nothing wrong with Mr Trump wanted to be friends with Putin.

It's all good.:thup:

Forum List

Back