Chugging koolaid again, I see. Care to tell us bout the alternative energy successes we've invested in? Care to talk about the steady success we're having in defeating ISIS? What's that, you have no fucking clue?
"Success"? What "success"? Barry called them "the JV" team because he's so clueless and pro-muslim. He can cut off their funding but he'd rather see them operating than hurt the environment. And he didn't even realize what types of threat Russia posed (because he rarely attends national security meetings).

Why are the Ruskies not taking out the oil wells?

Because they are not focused on taking ISIS, just those that oppose the rule of Assad..

Do keep up!
You mean ISIS supports Assad?

Once again the brain dead far left shows why they are more dangerous than ISIS..
Moon has all but admitted that he doesn't read anything, watch anything, learn anything. That's why every post he makes are very short, one sentence posts. He's one of those people just looking for attention and trying to amuse himself. I think he's bored out of his mind due to some health issue. But it's like....dude....why don't you take all of that time you have on your hands and do something constructive?!? At the very least, freaking read some news and know what you're talking about and add something that one like quips designed to amuse yourself.

Chugging koolaid again, I see. Care to tell us bout the alternative energy successes we've invested in? Care to talk about the steady success we're having in defeating ISIS? What's that, you have no fucking clue?
"Success"? What "success"? Barry called them "the JV" team because he's so clueless and pro-muslim. He can cut off their funding but he'd rather see them operating than hurt the environment. And he didn't even realize what types of threat Russia posed (because he rarely attends national security meetings).

Because they are not focused on taking ISIS, just those that oppose the rule of Assad..

Do keep up!

Once again the brain dead far left shows why they are more dangerous than ISIS..
A swing and a miss..Did you not have the nutz to answer the question, since you are the one that made the quote.....

They are the Jv team. Al queda knocked down the twin towers ! What has ISIS done To America ?

Another far left drone showing us why they are far left more dangerous than ISIS.

Although this drone shows that they cheered as the towers came down!

ISIS is the Mid Easts problem . I'm all about helping , but not having the us do all the work. We've been played for suckers in that region for far too long . Obama sees that .

Do keep up!

A swing and a miss..Did you not have the nutz to answer the question, since you are the one that made the quote.....

You are far left, please show where you have bashed the far left drones on this board..

And you also show that you have no clue about anything!

Do keep up!

Moon has all but admitted that he doesn't read anything, watch anything, learn anything. That's why every post he makes are very short, one sentence posts. He's one of those people just looking for attention and trying to amuse himself. I think he's bored out of his mind due to some health issue. But it's like....dude....why don't you take all of that time you have on your hands and do something constructive?!? At the very least, freaking read some news and know what you're talking about and add something that one like quips designed to amuse yourself.
You wish, I can out read and resource info faster and longer than you could ever do....I've been doing it for many years....You people are the stoopid biotches that are young and think you know it all, yet you do not...Your assumptions are usually 99% wrong...

Rottweiler14247912
History has proven that Mitt Romney was far superior to Barack Obama.

What history? There is no history that proves that. History shows that Obama was superior to Romney when he beat him quite soundly. Russia has not done diddly squat geopolitically since Romney tried to play the fear Russia card. We have lost no geopolitical standing since Crimea voted to rejoin Russia and the Donbass region revolted against Ukraine rightwing anti-Russian central control.

Name the 'history' that proves Romney's superiority over Obama. What the he'll has happened?

Do keep up!

You are far left, please show where you have bashed the far left drones on this board..

I'm not but my wife is, but not so far that we need to goose step like you Nazi right wingers.........

They are the Jv team. Al queda knocked down the twin towers ! What has ISIS done To America ?

Another far left drone showing us why they are far left more dangerous than ISIS.

ISIS is the Mid Easts problem . I'm all about helping , but not having the us do all the work. We've been played for suckers in that region for far too long . Obama sees that .

Tell that to all the French who lost loved ones as ISIS rose to power during your messiahs cut and run policy.

You far left drones only have religious narratives and have zero independence of thought!

And as you have just proven you cheered as the towers came down..

Do keep up!

I'm not but my wife is, but not so far that we need to goose step like you Nazi right wingers.........

Once again proving that they are far left by running the far left play book #3465

So you have no proof that you bash far left drones.. We all knew that!

So once again prove you are something other than far left or deal with the fact you are a drone.

Once again proving that they are far left by running the far left play book #3465

So once again prove you are something other than far left or deal with the fact you are a drone.
Is ISIS anti or pro Assad....You can't answer an easy question?I am not surprised since your mission is distortion propaganda..

Rottweiler14247912
History has proven that Mitt Romney was far superior to Barack Obama.

What history? There is no history that proves that. History shows that Obama was superior to Romney when he beat him quite soundly. Russia has not done diddly squat geopolitically since Romney tried to play the fear Russia card. We have lost no geopolitical standing since Crimea voted to rejoin Russia and the Donbass region revolted against Ukraine rightwing anti-Russian central control.

Name the 'history' that proves Romney's superiority over Obama. What the he'll has happened?

Seriously you need to change your name to FooledbyObama.

Romany was right about a lot of things and Obama has been proven wrong to run the far left play book.

Far left policies are never the answer!

Is ISIS anti or pro Assad....You can't answer an easy question?I am not surprised since your mission is distortion propaganda..

Once again the far left drone misses the point of my comments as they did not bother to understand what I was responding to..

Prove you understand the context of my comments, come on far left drone? Prove you can understand things!

Once again the far left drone misses the point of my comments as they did not bother to understand what I was responding to..

Prove you understand the context of my comments, come on far left drone? Prove you can understand things!
Keep running Forest....

Keep running Forest....

See when given the chance to prove that the far left has independence of thought and they can follow a conversation, they prove that they can not.

No big surprise.

Tell that to all the French who lost loved ones as ISIS rose to power during your messiahs cut and run policy.

You far left drones only have religious narratives and have zero independence of thought!

Yes . Tell it to the French . Obama ain't president of France . The French can send troops after ISIS if they want . But they havent have they ?????

Yes . Tell it to the French . Obama ain't president of France . The French can send troops after ISIS if they want . But they havent have they ?????

Yes the far left policies put those people in danger, so their deaths are on you and all the drones that kept Obama in office.

At least you can be proud of how many were killed in France!

Just like you cheered when the towers cam down.

Kosh 14248632
Romany was right about a lot of things and Obama has been proven wrong to run the far left play book.

A lot things? Just name one? Enough with the generalities. Historical proof is what I'm looking for.

Yes the far left policies put those people in danger, so their deaths are on you and all the drones that kept Obama in office.

I think u have it backwards . Righties were giddy over the france attack . Bet u ran to your computer so you could post blame on obama .

And u think Obama caused ISIS? Lol.

I think u have it backwards . Righties were giddy over the france attack . Bet u ran to your computer so you could post blame on obama .

And u think Obama caused ISIS? Lol.

See how the far left will deny their messiah allowed ISIS to spread like a virus because of horrid far left policies..

And what is known as ISIS was created in 1999..

See how the far left will deny history, but for them history starts in 2003..

Kosh 14248632

A lot things? Just name one? Enough with the generalities. Historical proof is what I'm looking for.

He was right about Russia, he was right about pulling out of Iraq, he was right about the economy, etc..

Anything else far left drone?

Forum List

Back