Chugging koolaid again, I see. Care to tell us bout the alternative energy successes we've invested in? Care to talk about the steady success we're having in defeating ISIS? What's that, you have no fucking clue?
Mind pointing out our success here?
You don't read the headlines about it? Ever?
Once again Moon proves me right. A mindless, useless post. MM asks for specifics "successes" and moon comes back with the nonsensical "you don't read the headlines". Wow. Deep substance there moon.

No. I don't read the headlines. How about you provide us with some actual examples? Oh...that's right.....because there aren't any.

Chugging koolaid again, I see. Care to tell us bout the alternative energy successes we've invested in? Care to talk about the steady success we're having in defeating ISIS? What's that, you have no fucking clue?
Once again Moon proves me right. A mindless, useless post. MM asks for specifics "successes" and moon comes back with the nonsensical "you don't read the headlines". Wow. Deep substance there moon.

No. I don't read the headlines. How about you provide us with some actual examples? Oh...that's right.....because there aren't any.
There are already examples/proof posted..Try educating yourself to stop making yourself look so ignorant of a subject..

There are already examples/proof posted..Try educating yourself to stop making yourself look so ignorant of a subject..
So show us chief. I've never seen anyone here just take up space on threads with one sentence, useless quips. If I'm so "ignorant", show us.

So show us chief. I've never seen anyone here just take up space on threads with one sentence, useless quips. If I'm so "ignorant", show us.
post #15

Only morons think Romney has been proven right about Russia being a greater threat than terrorism.

Wait a second. You just said in post #14 "when did ISIS become successful"? Now you turn around and cite them as being this massive threat! You contradict yourself every time you speak. Either Romney was right or ISIS has been very successful while the idiot Obama has referred to them as the "JV team". Which is it junior?

By the way - Romney called Russia the greatest geopolitical threat that U.S. faces, not the greatest national security threat. The fact that your so desperate to perform fellatio on Obama that you speak without understanding any of the posts or anything that is going on in the world speaks volumes.

So you think that ISIS is holding it's own and/or gaining territory? Be sure to post something from this year..
They took half of Syria (with Obama's highly illegal help), all of Mosul, all of Ramadi, etc. Do you have any idea how pissed our special forces teams are that so many of their guys were injured or killed liberating these places only to have them fall back into the hands of ISIS because Obama considered them a "JV team" not worth addressing? What am I saying? Of course you don't know that. You don't pay attention to what's going on in the world. You just sit on USMB all day long posting useless and mindless one line responses with no substance, no facts, no links, etc.

So you think that ISIS is holding it's own and/or gaining territory? Be sure to post something from this year..
They took half of Syria (with Obama's highly illegal help), all of Mosul, all of Ramadi, etc. Do you have any idea how pissed our special forces teams are that so many of their guys were injured or killed liberating these places only to have them fall back into the hands of ISIS because Obama considered them a "JV team" not worth addressing? What am I saying? Of course you don't know that. You don't pay attention to what's going on in the world. You just sit on USMB all day long posting useless and mindless one line responses with no substance, no facts, no links, etc.

Rott is obviously a Republican team Isis member that was quite thrilled to see ISIS rampage throughout Iraq two years ago. But now he's like those WWII Japanese soldiers hiding in caves not knowing their side has lost.

Rott is obviously a Republican team Isis member that was quite thrilled to see ISIS rampage throughout Iraq two years ago. But now he's like those WWII Japanese soldiers hiding in caves not knowing their side has lost.
In other words "holy shit did Rott just humiliate my stupid statements with facts" :lol:

Don't look now but you just contradicted yourself yet again. If ISIS has "lost" then Mitt Romney was absolutely right about Russia while you were wailing a few posts back about how Romney was an "idiot" because "ISIS was taking over the world". Which is it?

Astounding audio taking you through the very short yet brutally effective history of ISIS. As you will hear in the audio, ISIS funds their terrorism to the tune of over $2 billion per year from oil wells that they have taken control of. When asked why Obama didn't direct U.S. military forces to destroy the oil wells in order to cripple the financing of this brutal terrorist regime, former CIA director Michael Murrell said that Barack didn't want to damage to the environment. What? People are being brutally murdered and Barack Obama is worried about the environment?!?

This kind of insanity explains three things. First, why Obama illegally wasted billions of dollars on failed "green" energy companies like Solyndra. Two, why he ignorantly - yet emphatically - stated that the greatest threat to national security is "global warming". And three, why a businessman like Mitt Romney would have exponentially better national security knowledge and forecasts than ideologue Barack Obama. Mitt accurately predicted that Russia was the greatest geopolitical threat - a fact that has been proven dozens of times over the years since the debates (most recently with the "buzzing" of our naval battleships by Russian fighter jets), to which Barack Obama (in his infinite ideological cluelessness) stated "the 1980's called...they want their Cold War back".

This is a man who never saw the threat of Russia, who has referred to ISIS as "the JV team" despite their success (not to mention brutality) far exceeding that of Al Qaeda, and who is more concerned with the environment than dead christians. This further proves two widely reported items: that Obama routinely skips national security meeting and that he is significantly concerned with the advancement of islam.

I agree with much of that, but not the Russia part. The US Gov is a threat to Russia, not the other way around.

But not doubt BO made, armed, and protected ISIS. Seems like this should be an impeachable offense...if only we had an opposing party, rather than a colluding party.

If BO were honest about AGW being the biggest threat, he would have shut down much of the government including the military, since it is the world's biggest polluters.

Last edited:
Astounding audio taking you through the very short yet brutally effective history of ISIS. As you will hear in the audio, ISIS funds their terrorism to the tune of over $2 billion per year from oil wells that they have taken control of. When asked why Obama didn't direct U.S. military forces to destroy the oil wells in order to cripple the financing of this brutal terrorist regime, former CIA director Michael Murrell said that Barack didn't want to damage to the environment. What? People are being brutally murdered and Barack Obama is worried about the environment?!?

This kind of insanity explains three things. First, why Obama illegally wasted billions of dollars on failed "green" energy companies like Solyndra. Two, why he ignorantly - yet emphatically - stated that the greatest threat to national security is "global warming". And three, why a businessman like Mitt Romney would have exponentially better national security knowledge and forecasts than ideologue Barack Obama. Mitt accurately predicted that Russia was the greatest geopolitical threat - a fact that has been proven dozens of times over the years since the debates (most recently with the "buzzing" of our naval battleships by Russian fighter jets), to which Barack Obama (in his infinite ideological cluelessness) stated "the 1980's called...they want their Cold War back".

This is a man who never saw the threat of Russia, who has referred to ISIS as "the JV team" despite their success (not to mention brutality) far exceeding that of Al Qaeda, and who is more concerned with the environment than dead christians. This further proves two widely reported items: that Obama routinely skips national security meeting and that he is significantly concerned with the advancement of islam.

I agree with much of that, but not the Russia part. The US Gov is a threat to Russia, not the other way around.

But not doubt BO made, armed, and protected ISIS. Seems like this should be an impeachable offense...if only we had an opposing party, rather than a colluding party.

If BO were honest about AGW being the biggest threat, he would have shut down much of the government including the military, since they are the world's biggest polluters.

I'm not saying Russia is necessarily a threat to the U.S. itself directly - but they are a global threat and their actions significantly impact the U.S. For instance, Obama (in his infinite ignorance mixed with his devotion to islam) is desperate to help Al Qaeda and ISIS overthrow Assad in Syria. But Russia is lending air support and weapons to Assad to help him defeat Al Qaeda and ISIS. That's a problem. They are in direct opposition to the Obama Administrations foreign policy objectives.

Rottweiler 14243530
Wait a second. You just said in post #14 "when did ISIS become successful"? Now you turn around...

I meant When did ISIS become successful in relation to the time Obama said they were JV.

Apparently that is way over your head.

No turn around from here.

Oops....

Whoever takes over the White House in 2017 will face an aggressive, revanchist Russia that is a threat to the United States and our allies. No amount of wishful thinking can obscure this fact. Russia’s 2014 annexation of Crimea and invasion of the Donbas region of Ukraine is just one example in a long list of recent aggressions and abuses that should dissuade any new administration from viewing Russia through rose colored glasses.

Our Next President Must Stand Up to Putin

Oops....

Whoever takes over the White House in 2017 will face an aggressive, revanchist Russia that is a threat to the United States and our allies. No amount of wishful thinking can obscure this fact. Russia’s 2014 annexation of Crimea and invasion of the Donbas region of Ukraine is just one example in a long list of recent aggressions and abuses that should dissuade any new administration from viewing Russia through rose colored glasses.

Our Next President Must Stand Up to Putin
I do not accept your premise.

The Obama administration was behind the coup in Ukraine. This caused the Crimea to demand a return to Russia, which Putin obliged. Crimea had been part of Russia for centuries, until Kruschev transferred it to Ukraine. Russian troops were never in the Donbas and never invaded any portion of Ukraine.

You have the aggression part backwards. The US Gov is the aggressor and apparently is itching for WWIII with Russia, which likely is a bankster desire since Russia is trying to unseat the dollar as the world's reserve currency. NATO has expanded to Russia's borders, even though they promised they would not after the fall of the USSR. We have troops and war material in just about all the nations surrounding Russia. NATO is performing war games on the Russian border regularly. We have spy ships cruising off shore of Russia all the time. Obama claimed Russia was behind the Malaysian jetliner shoot down, but has never provided any evidence. He did however lay economic sanctions on Russia, which is an act of war.

After Solyndra Loss, U.S. Energy Loan Program Turning A Profit

Overall, the agency has loaned $34.2 billion to a variety of businesses, under a program designed to speed up development of clean-energy technology. Companies have defaulted on $780 million of that — a loss rate of 2.28 percent. The agency also has collected $810 million in interest payments, putting the program $30 million in the black.

That program was enacted by Bush and the Republican Congress by the way. Back in 2005.

So we have Bush to thank for both ISIS and Solyndra!

The Obama administration was behind the coup in Ukraine. This caused the Crimea to demand a return to Russia, which Putin obliged.
:lol:

Jesus, you sound EXACTLY like the liberal rubes of the 70s, parroting whatever Pravda told them.

The Obama administration was behind the coup in Ukraine. This caused the Crimea to demand a return to Russia, which Putin obliged.
:lol:

Jesus, you sound EXACTLY like the liberal rubes of the 70s, parroting whatever Pravda told them.
Please dispute any one of the points I made.

Don't conclude I like Putin or Russia. I just like the truth more.

Forum List

Back