ISIS getting their butts kicked

Support for terrorism is plummeting in the Middle East. Esteem for the US has been rising.

Thanks for sharing your guess about what would have happened, Gertrude....heard it all before....prime libtard talking point.
Its no a guess chickenhawk. Its fact.

LMAO @ you calling him chickenhawk. I've known Deltex for a decade and he'll run circles around your limited knowledge of military and the ME

so when is he going to start ?

:lol:

He did, you didn't grasp it. Neither did the other bumpkin

I've known OF del for 10 months. The only thing his partisan ass is capable of running circles around is another RW partisan ass he is busy kissing ..

He's a Retired USAF Lt Col....what's your credentials? Sit down, pee wee

LMAO @ you calling him chickenhawk. I've known Deltex for a decade and he'll run circles around your limited knowledge of military and the ME

I've known OF del for 10 months. The only thing his partisan ass is capable of running circles around is another RW partisan ass he is busy kissing ..

I'm retired military as well. I have yet to see Deltex run circles around anyone about anything.

Why did he have to go and get help from you if he is such a badass? :lol:

I'm retired military as well. I have yet to see Deltex run circles around anyone.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I ran circles around you and I've never served a day. You lie and cherry pick, then get caught and whine

I'm retired military as well. I have yet to see Deltex run circles around anyone about anything.

Why did he have to go and get help from you if he is such a badass? :lol:
Pull your head out of the circle of your ass sarge...maybe you'll see something.

I'm retired military as well. I have yet to see Deltex run circles around anyone.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I ran circles around you and I've never served a day. You lie and cherry pick, then get caught and whine
You are getting hysterical now, liar, ever since I caught you lying.

He's a RW partisan HACK, damn his credentials. Bars and stars on your shoulder don't mean jack shit if you don't have the brains to back them up.

Please link where you caught me lying and while you're at it link where you got caught lying about gas prices in Oregon. Fool. now shush before you look more ridiclous than you are

He's a RW partisan HACK, damn his credentials. Bars and stars on your shoulder don't mean jack shit if you don't have the brains to back them up.

Again, your credentials, keyboard warrior doesn't count, jagoff

Please link where you caught me lying

No problem! Is your memory that short?

Wrong... food prices are soaring.

You never disproved that, you whined and deflected. Next? You're not very good at this, you only think you are

You never disproved that,
I provided multiple links of food prices dropping. You are lying AGAIN! Amazing.

You never disproved that,
I provided multiple links of food prices dropping. You are lying AGAIN! Amazing.

Food prices rose 19% in 2014, they've dropped since Jan 1, 2015? HAHAHAHAHAHA

Support for terrorism is plummeting in the Middle East. Esteem for the US has been rising.
Got a link for that, Gertrude? John Kerry' s memoires?
Ah. Is this what Sassy meant by "running circles around" people? :badgrin:

Thank you so much for asking.

Concerns about Islamic Extremism on the Rise in Middle East

Negative Opinions of al Qaeda, Hamas and Hezbollah Widespread

As you can see, the more exposure a country has to extremists, the more concerned they are about them.

2m7z1cn.jpg

k4uqn8.jpg

Hamas Viewed Negatively, Even in Palestinian Territories

When Muslims are asked whether suicide bombing or other forms of violence against civilian targets can be justified in order to defend Islam from its enemies, few in the countries surveyed say that this form of violence is often or sometimes justified, and support has generally diminished in the last decade. Still, significant minorities of Muslims in a few countries do hold the view that it can be justified.

More than a decade after the 9/11 attacks and after hundreds of high profile attacks on civilians, the percentage of Muslims who say suicide bombing is often or sometimes justified has fallen in many of the countries surveyed.

Widespread concerns about extremism in Muslim nations, and little support for it

At the Pew Research Center, we’ve been asking questions related to extremism on our international surveys for over a decade, and what we’ve generally found among Muslim publics is that support for extremism is low, while concerns about it are high.

In 2004, 41% of Pakistani Muslims said suicide bombing can often or sometimes be justified;by 2014 only 3% held this view.

Like I said, support is plummeting.

Forum List

Back