ISIS getting their butts kicked

Chris

Gold Member
May 30, 2008
Kurdish forces dealt a blow to Islamic State by capturing an important town on Friday in the latest stage of a powerful offensive in northeast Syria, a Kurdish militia spokesman said. Islamic State has been forced into retreat across parts of the strategic region, a land bridge between territory it controls in Syria and Iraq. The Kurds, with backing from U.S.-led air strikes, have taken at least 103 villages in the area and are now in the village of Suleima on the border with Iraq.

"Daesh continue to have a considerable number of territories and forces. But we can say we have stopped its advance," Xelil said, using the Arabic acronym of Islamic State

Good news.

I'm sure the 400 Christian hostages are comforted.
400?

Islamic State has been forced into retreat across parts of the strategic region, a land bridge between territory it controls in Syria and Iraq, even as its fighters have mounted new raids this week on Assyrian Christian villages, abducting more than 200 people.

You pants shitting whiners just can't stop yourselves.

I'm sure a RW dolt like you can find nothing positive about a positive situation in the ME.
He can't help it. Everything bad that happens on the planet is Obama's fault. That's how Messianically powerful Obama is to these people.

So there can be no sunshine under Obama. Ever.

Kurds kicking ISIS ass?

You know what that means concerning possible American support for Kurds attempt to establish an independent Kurdish nation?

It means those dreams are doomed. Doomed as OKE sends in the clowns....or, as He prefers, "drones".

the Kurds put on their big boy pants and hammer ISIS .. the RW's put on their little boy pants and whine .. Kurds are more manly than RW's.

The Kurds fighting for themselves is a good thing, no, it's a great thing.... worthy of American support !

One, if Obama had not blundered and failed to leave behind a residual force, none of this would be necessary and a lot more Iraqis would be alive right now.

Two, how about we talk about Yemen, which Obama just recently cited as a "success" story but which is now run by ISIS?

Your cherry picking and selective memory are amazing.

Last edited:
One, if Obama had not blundered and failed to leave behind a residual force, none of this would be necessary and a lot more Iraqis would be alive right now.

Two, how about we talk about Yemen, which Obama just recently cited as a "success" story but which is now run by ISIS?

what a bunch of horseshit ... residual force my ass.

ghost-like border hopping, forces that in NO way identify themselves as residual forces connected with terror in any way ... maybe their military uniforms pointed out who Obama left behind..

point out the residual forces Obama left behind ^^^^^..

Kurdish forces dealt a blow to Islamic State by capturing an important town on Friday in the latest stage of a powerful offensive in northeast Syria, a Kurdish militia spokesman said. Islamic State has been forced into retreat across parts of the strategic region, a land bridge between territory it controls in Syria and Iraq. The Kurds, with backing from U.S.-led air strikes, have taken at least 103 villages in the area and are now in the village of Suleima on the border with Iraq.

Great news, hope they can keep it up

400?

Islamic State has been forced into retreat across parts of the strategic region, a land bridge between territory it controls in Syria and Iraq, even as its fighters have mounted new raids this week on Assyrian Christian villages, abducting more than 200 people.

You pants shitting whiners just can't stop yourselves.

Neither can you limp wrist pacifists

Up to 400 Christians kidnapped by jihadists in raids on villages

Up to 400 Christians kidnapped by jihadists in raids on villages The Times

I'm sure a RW dolt like you can find nothing positive about a positive situation in the ME.
He can't help it. Everything bad that happens on the planet is Obama's fault. That's how Messianically powerful Obama is to these people.

So there can be no sunshine under Obama. Ever.
Don't see Obama mention once in this thread,other than you,could that be a Freudian slip?

Forum List

Back