ISIS getting their butts kicked

Food Price Outlook, 2015
This page provides the following information for December 2014:

Consumer Price Index (CPI) for Food (not seasonally adjusted)
The all-items Consumer Price Index (CPI), a measure of economy-wide inflation, fell 0.6 percent from November to December and is 0.8 percent above the December 2013 level. The CPI for all food increased 0.3 percent from November to December and is now 3.4 percent above the December 2013 level.

• The food-away-from-home (restaurant purchases) CPI increased 0.3 percent in December and is 3 percent higher year-over-year; and
  • The food-at-home (grocery store or supermarket food items) CPI was up 0.4 percent in December and is 3.7 percent higher than last December.
ERS revises its food price forecasts if the conditions (such as the feed grain crop outlook or weather-related crop conditions) on which they are based change significantly. Despite the effects of the 2014 drought in the Southwest and California, retail food price inflation rates approached the historical average of 2.6 percent per year. In 2014, the food-at-home CPI increased 2.4 percent. The most notable annual inflation increases were seen in the perimeter of the grocery store—retail beef and veal, pork, eggs, fish and seafood, dairy, and fresh fruit experienced above-average price increases. Alternatively, items in the center aisles of grocery stores experienced below-average inflation or, in some instances, even deflation. In 2014, prices fell for fresh vegetables, sugars and sweets, and nonalcoholic beverages. While overall food price inflation was average, inflation across food categories covered a broad spectrum.

Looking ahead to 2015, ERS predicts that supermarket (food-at-home) prices will see normal to slightly-lower-than-average food price inflation, increasing 2.0 to 3.0 percent.
Support for terrorism is plummeting in the Middle East. Esteem for the US has been rising.
Got a link for that, Gertrude? John Kerry' s memoires?
Ah. Is this what Sassy meant by "running circles around" people? :badgrin:

Thank you so much for asking.

Concerns about Islamic Extremism on the Rise in Middle East

Negative Opinions of al Qaeda, Hamas and Hezbollah Widespread

As you can see, the more exposure a country has to extremists, the more concerned they are about them.

2m7z1cn.jpg

k4uqn8.jpg

Hamas Viewed Negatively, Even in Palestinian Territories

When Muslims are asked whether suicide bombing or other forms of violence against civilian targets can be justified in order to defend Islam from its enemies, few in the countries surveyed say that this form of violence is often or sometimes justified, and support has generally diminished in the last decade. Still, significant minorities of Muslims in a few countries do hold the view that it can be justified.

More than a decade after the 9/11 attacks and after hundreds of high profile attacks on civilians, the percentage of Muslims who say suicide bombing is often or sometimes justified has fallen in many of the countries surveyed.
Widespread concerns about extremism in Muslim nations, and little support for it

At the Pew Research Center, we’ve been asking questions related to extremism on our international surveys for over a decade, and what we’ve generally found among Muslim publics is that support for extremism is low, while concerns about it are high.

In 2004, 41% of Pakistani Muslims said suicide bombing can often or sometimes be justified;by 2014 only 3% held this view.

Like I said, support is plummeting.

What's plummeting fool? You're all over the map with your deflection.

Opinion of the United States

During Bush's War on Terra™, you can see world opinion of America plummet. The numbers are higher during Obama's regime.

Pay particular attention to the differences in the numbers between 2008's poll and 2009's poll. The world was HUGELY relieved to see Bush go.

The opinions of our closest allies are higher today than at any time during Bush after 9/11. Britain, France, Japan, Germany, Israel. All higher opinions of America under Obama than under Bush post-9/11.

Like I said, esteem for the US has been rising.

I'm sure the 400 Christian hostages are comforted.

I'm sure a RW dolt like you can find nothing positive about a positive situation in the ME.
He can't help it. Everything bad that happens on the planet is Obama's fault. That's how Messianically powerful Obama is to these people.

So there can be no sunshine under Obama. Ever.

What is sunshine?

btw I heard it was 10,000 Christians derp

During Bush's War on Terra™, you can see world opinion of America plummet. The numbers are higher during Obama's regime.

Pay particular attention to the differences in the numbers between 2008's poll and 2009's poll. The world was HUGELY relieved to see Bush go.

The opinions of our closest allies are higher today than at any time during Bush after 9/11. Britain, France, Japan, Germany, Israel. All higher opinions of America under Obama than under Bush post-9/11.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA You are one clueless mofo, little man. Stick to homo threads, it's you

Support for terrorism is plummeting in the Middle East. Esteem for the US has been rising.

Yep. I just provided you links. I can always back up my claims.

So go ahead. Show us some of that famous running of circles we have heard about now.

the Kurds leading by example is so far fetched to RW's and their "leaders" they're totally confused by the entire concept.

"These are the main findings of a new Pew Research Center survey conducted among 14,244 respondents in 14 countries with significant Muslim populations from April 10 to May 25, 2014. The survey was conducted prior to the recent takeover of Mosul and other areas of Iraq by the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (ISIS).1"

I am fucking overwhelmed by your ability to find a link...however irrelevant to today...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA You are one clueless mofo, little man. Stick to homo threads, it's you
It's nice to see you come so easily unglued when presented with facts which you cannot refute.

I guess we know who is really running circles around who, eh?

the Kurds leading by example is so far fetched to RW's and their "leaders" they're totally confused by the entire concept.

Obviously you know nothing of the Kurds or their history. But blabbering seems to be your strong suit

It's nice to see you come so easily unglued when presented with facts which you cannot refute.

I guess we know who is really running circles around who, eh?

Yeah you're circling me in your clown car

"These are the main findings of a new Pew Research Center survey conducted among 14,244 respondents in 14 countries with significant Muslim populations from April 10 to May 25, 2014. The survey was conducted prior to the recent takeover of Mosul and other areas of Iraq by the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (ISIS).1"

I am fucking overwhelmed by your ability to find a link...however irrelevant to today...

You asked for links, dipshit. I gave you links. I bet you were chortling to yourself when you asked for them, thinking you had "run circles around" me.

Here's another one:
The horrific murder of Jordanian pilot Moaz al-Kasasbeh has generated shock and outrage around the globe. And if recent history is a guide, this brutal act will only deepen opposition to ISIS, and to violent extremism more generally, in Jordan and other predominantly Muslim nations.

Widespread concerns about extremism in Muslim nations and little support for it Pew Research Center

So go ahead. Show us some of that famous running of circles we have heard about now.

LMAO A Pew poll isn't facts
people in the Middle East are worried about their future...breaking news to the LIBTARDS...

You asked for links, dipshit. I gave you links. I bet you were chortling to yourself when you asked for them, thinking you had stumped me.

Here's another one:
The horrific murder of Jordanian pilot Moaz al-Kasasbeh has generated shock and outrage around the globe. And if recent history is a guide, this brutal act will only deepen opposition to ISIS, and to violent extremism more generally, in Jordan and other predominantly Muslim nations.

Widespread concerns about extremism in Muslim nations and little support for it Pew Research Center

Did Pew canvas 1,000 Iraqis? LMAO

You asked for links, dipshit. I gave you links. I bet you were chortling to yourself when you asked for them, thinking you had stumped me.

Here's another one:

Give me a link for jihadists flocking to ISIS...bet you can't find one...

Obviously you know nothing of the Kurds or their history. But blabbering seems to be your strong suit

so far you've done nothing but throw insults to prove anything to anyone.

yaaaaaawn.
It's fight or die for the Kurds, Jose...it's eat or play golf for Obabble...

LMAO A Pew poll isn't facts
I said support for terrorism is plummeting. Support is measured by polls, retard.

I said esteem for the US has risen. Esteem is measured by polls, retard.

Forum List

Back