Zone1 Is Your Body a Temple or a Graveyard?

I would have preferred -- as it were -- the plural .
That is ,
How the Vatican has stolen deliberately for just over 2000 years .

A Catholic repents of the many lives he stole

I have always had issues with people who claim "I was given '6 months to live'" as if that was a medical diagnosis. It has been my observation that they are usually mistaken in what they believe they've heard from the mouth of a medical professional.

Now, with this unidentified guy we have a very strange video with him stating '"the next day I went Vegan," leading me to wonder - how bad was his 'third' stroke?

The video? I usually do my due diligence. Who made the video? Who uploaded the video? I see links to the:
"Racist Black Hebrew Israelites" - Southern Poverty Law Center

And Dr. Sebi?

"A self-proclaimed healer who tried to get Michael Jackson off painkillers is back in the news. His chosen name was “Dr. Sebi”, but his real name was Alfredo Bowman and he was not a doctor. The man who was working on his documentary, Nipsey Hussle, was murdered recently, and his death as well as Sebi’s have been taken by some as proof that shadowy forces are conspiring to suppress the truth about Sebi’s remedies."
Should we take Sebi’s body of work seriously
?

By Glad Tidings?

One of their videos:
24 views Apr 3, 2024
You can support my channel: Cash App: [email protected] / Zelle: [email protected] / PayPal: [email protected] / Venmo: [email protected]

This content isn't available right now
When this happens, it's usually because the owner only shared it with a small group of people, changed who can see it or it's been deleted.

What early church writers said about this issue:

Clement wrote, "It is far better to be happy than to have your bodies act as graveyards for animals.

The Apostle Matthew partook of seeds, nuts and vegetables, without flesh".

Of the earliest Christian documents is, Clementine Homiles', a second-century work based on the teachings of St. Peter. Homily XII states, "The unnatural eating of flesh meats is as polluting as the heathen worship of devils, with its sacrifices and its impure feasts, through participation in it a man becomes a fellow eater with devils".

Many monasteries in ancient times to the present practiced vegetarianism.

Clement of Alexandria

Sacrifices were invented by men to be a pretext for eating flesh.

James

James, the brother of the Lord was holy from his mothers womb; and he drank no wine nor strong drink, nor did he eat flesh. Hegesippus, quoted in The Church History of Eusebius, book 2, chapter 23.

Regenstein

Says that nowhere in the New Testament is Jesus depicted as eating Flesh and "if the Last Supper was a Passover meal, there is, no mention of the Pass Over Lamb Dish".

Saint Augustine

Says: Jacobus, the brother of Jesus, lived of seeds and vegetables and did not accept meat or wine.

Saint Basil

The steam of meat meals darkens the spirit. One can hardly have virtue if one enjoys meat meals and feasts. In the earthly paradise, no one sacrificed animals, and no one ate meat.

St Francis of Assisi

All things of creation are children of the Father and thus brothers of man, God wants us to help animals, if they need help. Every creature in distress has the same right to be protected.

Saint Jerome

The eating of meat was unknown up to the big flood, but since the flood they have the strings and stinking juices of animal meat into our mouths, just as they threw in front of the grumbling sensual people in the desert. Jesus Christ, who appeared when the time had been fulfilled, has again joined the end with the beginning, so that it is no longer allowed for us to eat animal meat.

Why Jesus drove out the animal traders from God's Temple

So.. sacrifice was a cookout.

Scholars have addressed the question as to why early Christianity did not include animal sacrifices, and suggested various answers. I believe that at least one part of a correct answer - that I have not seen suggested by scholars - is that a large number of early Christians were Jews, who knew quite well that animal (and other) sacrifices were strictly prohibited by Torah law anywhere outside the Temple, and since the Temple had been destroyed by that time they would not introduce or agree to the introduction of such sacrifices anywhere else.

What early church writers said about this issue:

Clement wrote, "It is far better to be happy than to have your bodies act as graveyards for animals.

The Apostle Matthew partook of seeds, nuts and vegetables, without flesh".

Of the earliest Christian documents is, Clementine Homiles', a second-century work based on the teachings of St. Peter. Homily XII states, "The unnatural eating of flesh meats is as polluting as the heathen worship of devils, with its sacrifices and its impure feasts, through participation in it a man becomes a fellow eater with devils".

Many monasteries in ancient times to the present practiced vegetarianism.

Clement of Alexandria

Sacrifices were invented by men to be a pretext for eating flesh.

James

James, the brother of the Lord was holy from his mothers womb; and he drank no wine nor strong drink, nor did he eat flesh. Hegesippus, quoted in The Church History of Eusebius, book 2, chapter 23.

Regenstein

Says that nowhere in the New Testament is Jesus depicted as eating Flesh and "if the Last Supper was a Passover meal, there is, no mention of the Pass Over Lamb Dish".

Saint Augustine

Says: Jacobus, the brother of Jesus, lived of seeds and vegetables and did not accept meat or wine.

Saint Basil

The steam of meat meals darkens the spirit. One can hardly have virtue if one enjoys meat meals and feasts. In the earthly paradise, no one sacrificed animals, and no one ate meat.

St Francis of Assisi

All things of creation are children of the Father and thus brothers of man, God wants us to help animals, if they need help. Every creature in distress has the same right to be protected.

Saint Jerome

The eating of meat was unknown up to the big flood, but since the flood they have the strings and stinking juices of animal meat into our mouths, just as they threw in front of the grumbling sensual people in the desert. Jesus Christ, who appeared when the time had been fulfilled, has again joined the end with the beginning, so that it is no longer allowed for us to eat animal meat.

Abraham served the angels meat.

John the Baptist ate carob not the locust insect

Locusts are eaten in the Middle East. ... Usually parched like a peanut. They are considered a boon.

Genesis 18: 7&8

7Meanwhile, Abraham ran to the herd, selected a tender and choice calf, and gave it to a servant, who hurried to prepare it.

8Then Abraham brought curds and milk and the calf that had been prepared, and he set them before the men and stood by them under the tree as they ate.

Romans 14

1 Him that is weak in the faith receive ye, but not to doubtful disputations.

2 For one believeth that he may eat all things: another, who is weak, eateth herbs.

3 Let not him that eateth despise him that eateth not; and let not him which eateth not judge him that eateth: for God hath received him.

Romans 14

2 For one believeth that he may eat all things: another, who is weak, eateth herbs.

3 Let not him that eateth despise him that eateth not; and let not him which eateth not judge him that eateth: for God hath received him.

Abraham served meat to the angels.

Romans 14

How do you excuse the FACT that the prophets and Jesus and His disciples followed God's intent for Man concerning eating meat?
I know you love to "debate" this but you really have a shallow understanding on this topic.

Forum List

Back