Is TX going to secede? Ted Cruz comments..

rightnow909

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2021

without thinking about it deeply, without being an attorney who would know all or most of the ramifications of seceding, I say TX should and other states as well. I plan to become informed on the specifics of such an action...

But technically, Lincoln should have let theSouth do so... not just my opinion but the opinion of well-informed attorneys and others... The South had a right to secede... The states made (ratified) the US federal govt and so, it would follow they have a right to de-ratify as it were... when said govt goes berserk and un-Constitutional, as it obviously has..

If only we had a strong secession movement in this country. Maybe Trump getting elected again would it.

without thinking about it deeply, without being an attorney who would know all or most of the ramifications of seceding, I say TX should and other states as well. I plan to become informed on the specifics of such an action...

But technically, Lincoln should have let theSouth do so... not just my opinion but the opinion of well-informed attorneys and others... The South had a right to secede... The states made (ratified) the US federal govt and so, it would follow they have a right to de-ratify as it were... when said govt goes berserk and un-Constitutional, as it obviously has..
Thank God the Canadian Cancun Teddy resides in Texas, a shit hole state if there ever was one. I wish they would secede; perhaps Mexico would take them in. But, if you think the Trump Cult would let them do that, losing all those Cult votes, you've got another think a comin.

If only we had a strong secession movement in this country. Maybe Trump getting elected again would it.
he shouldn't have to "get elected again"

He was elected twice... and the criminals stole it... Now I know why Mr. Lee Smith called his book The Permanent Coup

Hey Texas, as long as you keep Trump's asslicker Lyin Ted, it was good to know ya!

Just think, you can elect Lyin Ted as POT. Wouldn't that be special?

Without thinking at all – it’s what conservatives do best.

Why does Texas want to secede?

So they can bring back slavery?

So they can ban interracial marriages?

So they can shoot Mexicans at the border?

So they can infect themselves with Covid?

So they can appoint Trump dictator for life?

So they can grab pussies?

So they can bring back Sundown Towns?

Why does Texas want to secede?

So they can bring back slavery?

So they can ban interracial marriages?

So they can shoot Mexicans at the border?

So they can infect themselves with Covid?

So they can appoint Trump dictator for life?

So they can grab pussies?

So they can bring back Sundown Towns?
oh brother

not worth a response...

are you 12 yet?

Texas needs to secede before Democrats can import more voters from south of the border.

Tell you what, you left wingers keep the blue states and we'll keep the red states. Then you can do whatever the hell you want in your country. The big money will all move to the red states and we control most of the food and water so well sucks to be you.

Tell you what, you left wingers keep the blue states and we'll keep the red states. Then you can do whatever the hell you want in your country. The big money will all move to the red states and we control most of the food and water so well sucks to be you.
40 percent of the economy is in New York.

California grows most of our produce.

Forum List

Back