Is Tulsi going for American Pontifex Maximus?

LIAR. I support Dan Crenshaw. He's a Republican, here are his policies:
Liar huh?

You're a fucking moron.

Read the posts from your buddies on this very thread you fucking cretin

Liar huh?
You're a fucking moron.
Read the posts from your buddies on this very thread you fucking cretin
LIAR. There is nothing posted that shows that Tulsi is a "Kremlin Stooge".
All you have are LIES.

I don't believe that you are a veteran either. You're more of a "Stolen Honor" Blumenthal.

LIAR. There is nothing posted that shows that Tulsi is a "Kremlin Stooge".
All you have are LIES.

I don't believe that you are a veteran either. You're more of a "Stolen Honor" Blumenthal.
We were talking about Crenshaw you fucking moron.

And fuck you if you don't believe I served.

We were talking about Crenshaw you fucking moron.

And fuck you if you don't believe I served.
LIAR. Read your posts #16 & #21 (Crenshaw is only mentioned in post #20)

The thread is about TULSI, and we're discussing why you called her a "Kremlin Stooge". Can't you stop lying?

Look you piece of shit. The conversation shifted to Crenshaw you dumb motherfucker and even YOU responded to that

As far as my service...25th In Div 65th Eng Bat. Served in Hawaii, Schofield Barracks. Boot camp/ AIT at Fort Leonard Wood MO.

You can apologize now...you maggot

Meh. She is a Dem. She is kind of attractive. But her acne pockmarks will keep her off the main stage.

For a Dim, she has some good points.

But she will never get enough traction. To gain the nomination. Unless she moves sincerely to the right.

Meh. She is a Dem. She is kind of attractive. But her acne pockmarks will keep her off the main stage.

For a Dim, she has some good points.

But she will never get enough traction. To gain the nomination. Unless she moves sincerely to the right.
The most important thing I have yet to see anyone mention is that she is a gun-grabber! She would never make it past the primary!

Look you piece of shit. The conversation shifted to Crenshaw you dumb motherfucker and even YOU responded to that
As far as my service...25th In Div 65th Eng Bat. Served in Hawaii, Schofield Barracks. Boot camp/ AIT at Fort Leonard Wood MO.
You can apologize now...you maggot

LIAR. Read your posts #16 & #21

The thread is about TULSI, and we're discussing why you called her a "Kremlin Stooge". Can't you stop lying?

Thank you for your service, you POS liar. Tulsi deserves your respect. Prove she's a "Kremlin Stooge", I'm still waiting.

LIAR. Read your posts #16 & #21

Thank you for your service, you POS liar. Tulsi deserves your respect. Prove she's a "Kremlin Stooge", I'm still waiting.
Lush is probably drunk again, and lost track of who she is. It is a common occurrence among liberals. That's why so many of them voted for Brandon!

Lush is probably drunk again, and lost track of who she is. It is a common occurrence among liberals. That's why so many of them voted for Brandon!
TRUE!! Then again the lefties probably prefer drugs to liquor.
BTW, I'm sure Tulsi could switch a few positions to join a party that welcomes her?!
Like supporting the 2nd Amendment.
I see her on FXN and she's no Leftist from what I saw. Just thinking out loud.

Yea Crenshaw is a "normal" Republican...like Cheney.

Miles away from the Democratic Party but almost as far from acceptability to crazy Trumpers

"Normal" Republicans don't vote to take rights away from their constituency.

Forum List

Back