Is Tulsi going for American Pontifex Maximus?

Old G

Dec 3, 2021
The root word of Pontoon (a float for a bridge) comes from the Latin ponton-, ponto.
The Pontifex Maximus in a way was the chief bridge-builder, spiritually speaking.

Question: Is Tulsi Gabbard trying to position herself as the "bridge" for both sides, to be a president who everyone can vote for? Is that her intention?

I am not asking about her chances of success or the wisdom of it, I am asking simply if that is what she is trying to do. Because obviously her days in the Democrat Party are numbered. She is way to far to the right of where they are. She is not wanted there. Republicans are wary of her abortion stance and other stuff. But she sure is on television a lot, and cranking out videos left and right. What is her game plan.

The root word of Pontoon (a float for a bridge) comes from the Latin ponton-, ponto.
The Pontifex Maximus in a way was the chief bridge-builder, spiritually speaking.

Question: Is Tulsi Gabbard trying to position herself as the "bridge" for both sides, to be a president who everyone can vote for? Is that her intention?

I am not asking about her chances of success or the wisdom of it, I am asking simply if that is what she is trying to do. Because obviously her days in the Democrat Party are numbered. She is way to far to the right of where they are. She is not wanted there. Republicans are wary of her abortion stance and other stuff. But she sure is on television a lot, and cranking out videos left and right. What is her game plan.
Bridge over troubled water...

• Banned
I like Tulsi a LOT, and I'm a hardcore Republican. And, bluntly, she is a very fine looking woman. That doesn't hurt.

Wouldnt it be great if Roe got overturned, and then that issue got taken off her plate? She might be able to run as a Republiucan

Tulsi should become a Republican. She has nothing in common with democrats. She's on FXN fairly often, which makes her acceptable to Republicans. Maybe she can replace one of the senators from HI?
Brian Schatz or Mazie Hirono?

Schatz is up in 2022, Hirono is up in 2024. Not sure which would be easier to beat?

I have been seeing weird stuff about Dan.
Dan Crenshaw is a Navy Seal, that's all you need to know.
Any weird stuff are lies. Like Hillary calling Tulsi a "Russian Plant" after Hillary hires Russians to do the Steele Dossier, and Tulsi is a veteran and Hillary is a POS.

Whatever she is trying to do, only the most die hard Trumpers have ever spent longer than a second or 2 thinking about her.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Democrats are intolerant to their core, Tulsi is building a bridge to nowhere. Dems EJECT moderates from their party. After vilifying them in the media and blaming them for everything under the sun.

Dan Crenshaw is a Navy Seal, that's all you need to know.
Any weird stuff are lies. Like Hillary calling Tulsi a "Russian Plant" after Hillary hires Russians to do the Steele Dossier, and Tulsi is a veteran and Hillary is a POS.
Great example of how vile the Dem party is.

Tulsi should become a Republican. She has nothing in common with democrats. She's on FXN fairly often, which makes her acceptable to Republicans. Maybe she can replace one of the senators from HI?
Brian Schatz or Mazie Hirono?

Schatz is up in 2022, Hirono is up in 2024. Not sure which would be easier to beat?
Sure. Where else would a Kremlin stooge go but the Republican Party

I have been seeing weird stuff about Dan.

I'll say.

"Eighty House Republicans voted with Democrats on Tuesday to pass the Immunization Infrastructure Modernization Act, which if passed by the Senate and signed into law would fund a federal vaccination database. Dan Crenshaw, Kevin McCarthy, and Burgess Owens all voted yes on the measure."

80 House Republicans helped pass funding for Federal Vaccine Database | Eighty House Republicans voted with Democrats on Tuesday to pass the Immunization Infrastructure Modernization Act, which if passed by the Senate and signed into law would fund a federal vaccination database. Dan Crenshaw, Kevin McCarthy, and Burgess Owens all voted yes on the measure. According to the bill, also called H. R. 550, the government […]

Bad for her if, like the OP posits, she's trying to be "pontifex maximus"
Agreed. "Never the twain shall meet".
1638759930729.png
Just sayin' I'd love to see her in the GOP

Many of her policy positions are Republican. I'd love to see her in the senate from HI.

Sure. Where else would a Kremlin stooge go but the Republican Party
LIAR. She's a VETERAN. You lying coxucker asshole. She put her life on the line for the US, unlike democrats like "stolen honor" Blumenthal, or Hillary who paid Russians for the Steele Dossier, or the Xidens who took $3,500,000 from the Moscow mayor's wife.

Democrats are the commies. Who honeymooned in Moscow?
You and Hillary are the liars calling real veteran patriots "Kremlin stooges"

Prove she is anything but a patriot.

I'll say.

"Eighty House Republicans voted with Democrats on Tuesday to pass the Immunization Infrastructure Modernization Act, which if passed by the Senate and signed into law would fund a federal vaccination database. Dan Crenshaw, Kevin McCarthy, and Burgess Owens all voted yes on the measure."

80 House Republicans helped pass funding for Federal Vaccine Database | Eighty House Republicans voted with Democrats on Tuesday to pass the Immunization Infrastructure Modernization Act, which if passed by the Senate and signed into law would fund a federal vaccination database. Dan Crenshaw, Kevin McCarthy, and Burgess Owens all voted yes on the measure. According to the bill, also called H. R. 550, the government […]
Yea Crenshaw is a "normal" Republican...like Cheney.

Miles away from the Democratic Party but almost as far from acceptability to crazy Trumpers

Forum List

Back